Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

mango sentinel posted:

To my knowledge they did not exist as "a thing" before Trump.

YouTube, IIRC.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/EmrgencyKittens/status/1096450355414659074

Otteration fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Feb 16, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

DoombatINC posted:

I'm loving stammering, I can't catch my breath, what loving fool, what monster would let go of that, why

corn in the bible posted:

i wanna know why he donated it. thats the real story here

The size should be the biggest clue on the fate of the owner.

Doctor Butts posted:

The furry wearing XL t-shirts gets more tail than I can imagine.

Probably accurate, in it's own way.

Probably butt plug tails.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Holy loving poo poo I think I know this guy! He worked the dock at the trucking company I work at. Major scumbag, called a Honduran guy a pigeon eater and started a fight and got fired I believe. Heard he was selling concert tickets to multiple people and guys were getting there and the tickets were already printed out and used by someone else. Somebody apparently found him and beat him blind. This was in Illinois, he went to a crazy cult baptist school up here I believe. I recognized the name, once I heard the voice I was like holy poo poo that’s him.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Harton posted:

Holy loving poo poo I think I know this guy! He worked the dock at the trucking company I work at. Major scumbag, called a Honduran guy a pigeon eater and started a fight and got fired I believe. Heard he was selling concert tickets to multiple people and guys were getting there and the tickets were already printed out and used by someone else. Somebody apparently found him and beat him blind. This was in Illinois, he went to a crazy cult baptist school up here I believe. I recognized the name, once I heard the voice I was like holy poo poo that’s him.

was he blind too?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

theblackw0lf posted:

Northam and Fairfax are going to stay in power aren’t they?

Northam for sure, unless some new terrible poo poo happens he's weathered the worst and the fear of republicans exploiting this has kept the voters mostly behind him with a caveat of 'he is a dumb rear end in a top hat though'.

Fairfax, I dunno, he's got actual criminal accusations to deal with not just 'was a racist idiot and is dumb as a brick', maybe that'll be enough to actually pry him out.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

then why are you still married to one of his primary windbag boosters

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Harton posted:

and now he's a state congressman :toot:

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

the conways stink to high hell of a mary matalin / james carville type deal where their marriage is obvious evidence that their public personas as partisans belie basic financial opportunism

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

was he blind too?

Re-read the post.

SaturdayKnight
Mar 31, 2011

I’m surprised I haven’t heard

A Republican posted:

LIBERALS SAY THE AIR IS DIRTY, YET THEY CONTINUE TO BREATHE. CHECKMATE DEMONRATS.
yet to debunk global warming because they sure do seem to love this train of logic.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

You dismally untalented little creep!

I stopped reading the news today in order to get some drat work done for an upcoming deadline, and holy loving poo poo a national emergency and a shooting?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Dapper_Swindler posted:

was he blind too?

He wasn’t until after he got fired, never saw him again after that. Story was he was hard up for money so just started scamming the poo poo outta people left and right. Then someone beat the living gently caress out of him until he was blind. Last story I ever heard about the guy.... then like 13 years later this. Age matches up and everything. I’m trying to confirm it with some people at work through Facebook. So if it’s true at least we know he is blind because of previous scumbag behavior.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
Yes, Porterfield says he was blinded in a fight but he refuses to go into it.

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

This does not make sense when, again, aggregate indicia also indicate improvements. The belief that things are worse is false. It remains false.

Harton posted:

Do the needful, loving ruin his reputation.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Another shooting in Aurora? Jesus gently caress.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Oh god weird Al is still alive. Please hurry up and perish before we found out you had a sex pest dungeon in the 80s or you become an anti-vaxxer. I love you too much to have to see it.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

What's a sex pest dungeon?

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

Another shooting in Aurora? Jesus gently caress.

It's Illinois, not Colorado.

Or was there another one in Aurora, IL too?

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

Katt posted:

Oh god weird Al is still alive. Please hurry up and perish before we found out you had a sex pest dungeon in the 80s or you become an anti-vaxxer. I love you too much to have to see it.

Eh, you can see how much of an rear end in a top hat he is in that documentary series, The Naked Gun.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Otherkinsey Scale posted:

It's Illinois, not Colorado.

Or was there another one in Aurora, IL too?
Oh nvm, just another shooting in America then, the normal kind.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Ague Proof posted:

Yes, Porterfield says he was blinded in a fight but he refuses to go into it.

Holy poo poo!!!!! You have got to be loving kidding me. They got this cult college up in Indiana right across the border from Illinois. “Hyles-Anderson College” super loving crazy bastards. The job was infested with these people when I first got hired in. Which is what lead to my first real conversations and friendships with Black and Hispanic people. I was raised lily white as gently caress. All the white people were crazy religious so I’m like NOPE. Sitting down over at this lunch table right here, what’s good everyone? They were the only real people at the job to talk to, we partied and hung out drinking and smoking weed and poo poo. A lot of good times with a lot of good people I still know from work. Really helped my worldview and poo poo and I wonder if I would have made those bonds if I started working in a place where 90% of the white people weren’t loving lunatics. I’m pretty glad for it honestly!

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

i am harry posted:

What's a sex pest dungeon?

Tool’s upcoming album.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Discendo Vox posted:

I’m starting to tag every person I know on Facebook too confirm it’s him. I’m taking care of my wife right now anyway, she broke her leg skiing. Took FMLA from work so I’m just relaxing when she’s sleeping and trolling the gently caress outta people on Facebook anyway. I’ll see what I can do.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Katt posted:

Dude, come on. Don't wish for impossible, ridiculous things. Everyone knows Weird Al is immortal and shall out last us all.

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Did Trump declare the emergency today because he couldn't get laid on V day yesterday? Why else would he admit that declaring an emergency is unnecessary while physically declaring an emergency?

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

Wow, so I just loving found actual him on Facebook and I got 2 goddamn mutual friends with him. What are the best options to blow this dude up?

CmdrRiker
Apr 8, 2016

Harton posted:

Wow, so I just loving found actual him on Facebook and I got 2 goddamn mutual friends with him. What are the best options to blow this dude up?

Blackmail.

e: FYI this is a joke

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

Jealous Cow posted:

Tool’s upcoming album.

Fuuuuuuck

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Harton posted:

local/regional news? especially since the bastard's kinda-sorta in the news right now

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

CmdrRiker posted:

Blackmail.

e: FYI this is a joke

Yeah no I’m not stupid enough to expect to be able to get actual money from someone in West Virginia. Not my style anyway, public humiliation is more my style. Make fun of them until they either start crying and run away, or they come at you and get beaten loving deaf and mute.

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

GreyjoyBastard posted:

local/regional news? especially since the bastard's kinda-sorta in the news right now

Yeah that’s a possibility, local would be Chicago based though and this dude is in West Virginia. Does that matter? I gotta get more of the story on him from people that worked back then, I’m sure I’ve forgotten a ton of ignorant poo poo this dude has done.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Harton posted:

Yeah that’s a possibility, local would be Chicago based though and this dude is in West Virginia. Does that matter? I gotta get more of the story on him from people that worked back then, I’m sure I’ve forgotten a ton of ignorant poo poo this dude has done.

i was thinking west virginia local news

or any of the outlets slamming the dude, really

they'd probably be interested in a followup showing he's always been a slimeball

it's just harder to shop your anecdotes (even if you have corroborating sources) to bigger outlets

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

GreyjoyBastard posted:

i was thinking west virginia local news

or any of the outlets slamming the dude, really

they'd probably be interested in a followup showing he's always been a slimeball

it's just harder to shop your anecdotes (even if you have corroborating sources) to bigger outlets

Yeah I only remember him being a general scumbag for the most part. I posted on his Facebook group that he got beat blind for scamming people on tickets. Most of these dudes I tagged are probably sleeping anyway. If I get any funny poo poo out of it I’ll post it.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through
Buzzfeed sounds like a good place to start.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

Harton posted:

Yeah I only remember him being a general scumbag for the most part. I posted on his Facebook group that he got beat blind for scamming people on tickets. Most of these dudes I tagged are probably sleeping anyway. If I get any funny poo poo out of it I’ll post it.

i look forward to national news coverage of your stories and/or of your murder by the hillbilly mafia

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

Katt posted:

Weird Al is a saint on the level with Mr Rogers.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Discendo Vox posted:

Do not post publicly about this anymore.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Democracy is over, guys.

USSC is so full of chuds they'll uphold Trump's emergency powers. Then, Presidents can willfully ignore the other branches. Then, we will be a dictatorship!

And all because of white fragility!

Make any well researched argument you want, you will be wrong. Trump won the election. USSC upheld the travel ban and trans ban. And the spineless dems gave Trump 1.7bn for his wall. Every "it can't happen here" argument is bullshit!

America is over, folks, and, frankly, gently caress that wretched place!

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Covok posted:

Democracy is over, guys.

USSC is so full of chuds they'll uphold Trump's emergency powers. Then, Presidents can willfully ignore the other branches. Then, we will be a dictatorship!

And all because of white fragility!

Make any well researched argument you want, you will be wrong. Trump won the election. USSC upheld the travel ban and trans ban. And the spineless dems gave Trump 1.7bn for his wall. Every "it can't happen here" argument is bullshit!

America is over, folks, and, frankly, gently caress that wretched place!

Seek help.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

Covok posted:

Make any well researched argument you want, you will be wrong.
:thunk: