Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Fucks sake!!!

Paquetà and Calhanoglu ball watching.

heh I was in the middle of typing up a post saying how impressed I've been with Paqueta's effort in defending today and then :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
this ref seems like a huge dick

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
gently caress

ing

hell

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
the kid is unbelievable

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire
🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱🇵🇱

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
I was too busy hooting and hollering about that finish that I didn't even see him gently caress up his celebration lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
wow!

sick golazos out of nowhere for Milan

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
phwoaar foot like a traction engine and all that

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Of all loving people lol

Happy for that Turkish shithouse

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
he's a machine

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Lads

I can't deal with how good Piatek is

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Lol

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
lol that Preziosi sold him for only 35m

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I keep thinking that my stream is skipping because Gigio has made the exact same save like 4 times in the past ten minutes.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

lol that Preziosi sold him for only 35m

Reminder that he also turned around and spent most of this on Sturaro.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Reminder that he also turned around and spent most of this on Sturaro.

that moves it from a lol into lmao territory

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

trem_two posted:

that moves it from a lol into lmao territory

It really does

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

So was Gomez hurt or something? Why did Gasp sub him out? He was pretty much waltzing past the midfield every time he got the ball.

BrBa
Oct 12, 2012
Ok I hate Atalanta again.

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I can't wait for him to be a complete wasteman for Poland, assuming they pick him ahead of Lewandowski and Milik. Still enjoying watching him play for Milan though. It's so good to have a quality footballer playing for a team I don't despise.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Icardi is now having public twitter arguments with his sister

https://twitter.com/MauroIcardi/status/1096867083122556929

She's saying that she doesnt give a gently caress about his money, she just wishes she had her brother back. She also calls Wanda a viper who put a spell on him and made him dumb.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Who's more of a PR nightmare, Wanda or Rabiot's mom?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I don’t have time to watch it but Italian football owns

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

This is the best thread in TRP because Italian football is awesome, yeah.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
I hope there’s an elite team of nonnas casting hexes on Wanda as we speak

Seltzer
Oct 11, 2012

Ask me about Game Pass: the Best Deal in Gaming!
Serie A is good because it's a sports and soap opera combined

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Seltzer posted:

Serie A is good because it's a sports and soap opera combined

yeah great sports opera

trem_two posted:

I'm getting all of this from google translated tweets, so maybe something has been hosed up in translation, but Insigne had an appearance on some hidden camera show with his wife that sounds messed up. She tells him that she's getting a role where she has a sex scene, and he didn't respond very well to say the least.

i don't get this, it's not like they actually gently caress chill dude

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Ok we have some absurd actual on the pitch drama. 72nd minute, SPAL - Fiorentina, it's 1-1.

Fiorentina are attacking and Chiesa goes down in the box, SPAL recover the ball and go forward. 6 minutes pass with no interruption in play, ultimately Valoti scores the 2-1 for SPAL. Fans go mental, SPAL are closer to salvation.

But wait! VAR! The ref reviews the foul on Chiesa that happened earlier. Turns out he got clipped, it's a pretty clear penalty. The SPAL goal is disallowed, Fiorentina is awarded the penalty and Veretout scores it. Now Fiorentina are the ones ahead. They go on to score two more goals (!) and win 4-1.

I expect to find the refs body in a gutter in Ferrara pretty soon.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Cradle of renaissance conspiracy!

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

It's Insanely Italian Sunday Matchday today I guess, in Serie C, Pro Piacenza could only manage to field 7 players plus their captain, who is 19, and also acting manager. They are playing Cuneo, who have their regular side.

Pro Piacenza are losing 14-0 in the 35th minute. I am trying to find more about how this was allowed to even be a match.

E: ok found something. The limit is 6 players so they barely qualify to play. They are playing in order to stay in the league; if they don't show up to the rest of the matches in the season, they'll be taken out of the competition entirely. They are already dead last so they'll be relegated regardless; I guess these are basically death throes.

E2: 16-0 now.

Gigi Galli fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Feb 17, 2019

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

Gigi Galli posted:

It's Insanely Italian Sunday Matchday today I guess, in Serie C, Pro Piacenza could only manage to field 7 players plus their captain, who is 19, and also acting manager. They are playing Cuneo, who have their regular side.

Pro Piacenza are losing 14-0 in the 35th minute. I am trying to find more about how this was allowed to even be a match.

E: ok found something. The limit is 6 players so they barely qualify to play. They are playing in order to stay in the league; if they don't show up to the rest of the matches in the season, they'll be taken out of the competition entirely. They are already dead last so they'll be relegated regardless; I guess these are basically death throes.

E2: 16-0 now.

i love italy

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Holy shot, Criscito just scored a killer low shot from outside the box in the 93rd minute to win it vs Lazio. Phwoar.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

Holy shot, Criscito just scored a killer low shot from outside the box in the 93rd minute to win it vs Lazio. Phwoar.

Criscitov from Leningrad here to bash the fash, comrade.

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

canepazzo posted:

Criscitov from Leningrad here to bash the fash, comrade.

Lol

That Serie C game ended 20-0.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Gigi Galli posted:

Ok we have some absurd actual on the pitch drama. 72nd minute, SPAL - Fiorentina, it's 1-1.

Fiorentina are attacking and Chiesa goes down in the box, SPAL recover the ball and go forward. 6 minutes pass with no interruption in play, ultimately Valoti scores the 2-1 for SPAL. Fans go mental, SPAL are closer to salvation.

But wait! VAR! The ref reviews the foul on Chiesa that happened earlier. Turns out he got clipped, it's a pretty clear penalty. The SPAL goal is disallowed, Fiorentina is awarded the penalty and Veretout scores it. Now Fiorentina are the ones ahead. They go on to score two more goals (!) and win 4-1.

This is amazingly stupid, VAR should have a time limit where the ref just stops the play to review.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Simone Poodoin posted:

This is amazingly stupid, VAR should have a time limit where the ref just stops the play to review.

To be fair I checked the replay and between the end of the action of Chiesa and Spal's goal there were no interruptions and about 45 seconds.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
There was basically the exact same scenario in an MLS game I watched this past season, and it was like 30 seconds from the original non-call for a penalty until the other team scored, and the announcers were losing their poo poo about "how can the ref undo several minutes worth of play to change the game", saying that it was proof that VAR needs to be eliminated, etc. People tend to lose their perspective of time when it comes to VAR lol.

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Gigi Galli posted:

I just watched that, liking that ESPN is showing some Serie A. IT'S NUTS, JERRY! :jerry: But, the announcers were convinced it was the right call, even if the only time they'd seen it before was some U-10 match, or idk. Some quality goals in that too.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Mr. Mambold posted:

I just watched that, liking that ESPN is showing some Serie A. IT'S NUTS, JERRY! :jerry: But, the announcers were convinced it was the right call, even if the only time they'd seen it before was some U-10 match, or idk. Some quality goals in that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me

Lol

Icardi would really come in handy for Inter here, they can’t get near the goal