Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Munchables posted:

I have made it to the other side, hello yob with sober eyes now.

Did your av feature brains getting eaten at one point? My memories have been destroyed by weed

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

hello!!

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Dick Bastardly posted:

Did your av feature brains getting eaten at one point? My memories have been destroyed by weed

Not brains, but its own intestines, yeah. And my first av was Homer at a vending machine.

Robot Made of Meat

Munchables posted:

I have made it to the other side, hello yob with sober eyes now.

Hello Munchables! Welcome back hello and chat!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Welcome back Munch! Having recently returned myself I hope you are as comforted as I was to know this oasis still exists.

Today was so cold the padlock on my shed froze shut and the roads were so icy I must have fishtailed and drifted nearly the entire length of town. I probably looked ridiculous but luckily nobody else was dumb enough to be outside! Woo!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Munchables posted:

Not brains, but its own intestines, yeah. And my first av was Homer at a vending machine.

Haha yes that's the one. Good times.

Munchables

Yeah, all my avs were made yobbers, and I have much appreciation for my fellow yobs.

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Munchables posted:

Yeah, all my avs were made yobbers, and I have much appreciation for my fellow yobs.

I requested a halloween av once (when I still had muttley) and I got a really cool terminator muttley with a pulsing glowing red eye. The yob has a lot of talent imo

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Dick Bastardly posted:

The yob has a lot of talent imo

:peanut::same::peanut:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Munchables

I'm srunj now

Munchables

Duenj

Munchables

Drunk

Goons Are Gifts

H-h-helloooo friends!
Happy chill day everyone, enjoy your time in the sun and with fresh energy and have a lot of fun and also I like you all very much!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bluedeanie posted:

what is up the yob

fake edit: bonus snowpup pic

this pup.........is good, and perfect. 125/10, would snowboop the snowsnoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Munchables posted:

I'm srunj now

hi srunj im dad

Goons Are Great posted:

H-h-helloooo friends!
Happy chill day everyone, enjoy your time in the sun and with fresh energy and have a lot of fun and also I like you all very much!!

happy friday, buddy! i hope you have a great day and you eat a lot of snacks; remember byob gets deleted on tuesday so post lots!!!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

dire wolf doo doo doo doo doo doo dire wolf doo doo doo doo doo doo dire wolf doo doo doo doo doo doo dire wolf

dire bear doo doo doo doo doo doo dire bear doo doo doo doo doo doo dire bear doo doo doo doo doo doo dire bear

Goons Are Gifts

Posting right now before byob gets deleted!!

Manifisto

posting from the future where byob has already been deleted

everything else has been double deleted so by comparison byob is looking pretty good

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I watched Cast Away the other day, and it's a pretty good movie. But I had forgotten how it ends, with Tom Hanks monologuing about his experiences to a therapist character we've never seen nor heard of before and then driving out to a literal crossroads and making a big deal out of 'gosh where do I go at this crossroads?'.

It's so blunt it ought to cut to The Cryptkeeper going "well buoys and gulls, it seems our Robinson Gruesome is back among his piers, ahahaha!" *Cut to Danny Elfman credits*

alnilam

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

It's so blunt it ought to cut to The Cryptkeeper going "well buoys and gulls, it seems our Robinson Gruesome is back among his piers, ahahaha!" *Cut to Danny Elfman credits*

Very convincing cryptkeeper writing imo

Android Blues

I watched Cast Away the other day, and it's a pretty good movie. But I had forgotten how it ends, with Tom Hanks monologuing about his experiences to a therapist character we've never seen nor heard of before and then driving out to a literal crossroads and making a big deal out of 'gosh where do I go at this crossroads?'.

I mean, that would actually rule + own. director's cut goon project imminent imo

in general, i feel you could improve most movies by having either the crypt keeper, or rod serling from the twilight zone, close the story out with a sardonic epigram

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

in general, i feel you could improve most movies by having either the crypt keeper, or rod serling from the twilight zone, close the story out with a sardonic epigram

Thread idea

Goons Are Gifts

It appears like I'm ill now. Been caughing and nosing and sickening all day.

I hope I don't have to die now, because I would certainly haunt byob for extra chill in the afterlife

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

It appears like I'm ill now. Been caughing and nosing and sickening all day.

I hope I don't have to die now, because I would certainly haunt byob for extra chill in the afterlife

IF YOU DIE IT WILL NEVER BE FRIDAY AGAIN, DON'T DIE

alnilam

good thing you're dire and have double hit dice

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

dire post Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo doo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

how do I file a complaint to god that I'm not high enough to do my job right now

Is there a thread for complaints

Jaded Burnout

This is the internet. Every thread is for complaints.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Jaded Burnout posted:

This is the internet. Every thread is for complaints.

Exquisite post/avvie combo

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

Beginning every post by angrily shouting "And another thing..."

Manifisto

my vote for alternate ending:

tom hanks sees something in the weeds by the side of the crossroads. it is an old VOLLEYBALL covered with dust. hanks picks it up slowly, examines it, brushes away dust to make a wilson face

tom [to wilson]: we have to go back

ty nesamdoom!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

hamjobs posted:

dire wolf doo doo doo doo doo doo dire wolf doo doo doo doo doo doo dire wolf doo doo doo doo doo doo dire wolf

dire bear doo doo doo doo doo doo dire bear doo doo doo doo doo doo dire bear doo doo doo doo doo doo dire bear

lol

Papa Was A Video Toaster

what's up with every video of Baby Shark being the dance version? I like the OG

Farecoal

There he go

i will not hear ill of cast away, the movie I ended up watching a billion times as a child for some reason

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

alnilam posted:

Very convincing cryptkeeper writing imo

Android Blues posted:

I mean, that would actually rule + own. director's cut goon project imminent imo

haha

also:

quote:

During a Q&A session at USC, Robert Zemeckis was asked what was in the unopened package. He replied that it was a waterproof, solar-powered satellite phone.

Hogge Wild fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Feb 17, 2019

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Jaded Burnout

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:beerpal:

Day drinking FTW.

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

I recently purchased a cook book and would love to try the recipes.

Not saying that I wish you were dead, mind you.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Barking Gecko posted:

:beerpal:

Day drinking FTW.

hear hear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://i.imgur.com/de5STV7.mp4