Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

I thought about pros and cons of dying due to having a cold, decided to not die, so that it can remain friday and we can post all together as a family!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaded Burnout

Goons Are Great posted:

I thought about pros and cons of dying due to having a cold, decided to not die, so that it can remain friday and we can post all together as a family!

that's nothing to sneeze at!!!!!

Jaded Burnout

Growing up is about being super into Janine from Ghostbusters

BoldFrankensteinMir

That moment when you are made painfully aware how much harder the same workout is now than it was at the beginning of winter, and how quickly the body atrophies when it's chained to a desk. "Use it or lose it" is cruel but true. Ouchies...

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

That moment when you are made painfully aware how much harder the same workout is now than it was at the beginning of winter, and how quickly the body atrophies when it's chained to a desk. "Use it or lose it" is cruel but true. Ouchies...

[me, grimacing while lifting coffee cup to lips]: oof

xcheopis

:(

Goons Are Gifts

Sports, sports, sports!
Always do them, even if it's on top of your desk! Did that today, worked great, except I hurt myself at the back and my screen broke, but at least I maintain my fitness at any time

Goons Are Gifts

Actually due to the back thing I've trouble doing my daily training, but whatever, at least I tried doing sports in an office

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

I haven't sportsed in ages, unless you count dog wrasslin. In which case I do a sports every night because Stevie and Karl like to bark and snarl at each other when it's bed time and the only thing that stops it is if I get Stevie in a full nelson, at which point she is too humiliated to continue being loud

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

I Was The Fury posted:

I haven't sportsed in ages, unless you count dog wrasslin. In which case I do a sports every night because Stevie and Karl like to bark and snarl at each other when it's bed time and the only thing that stops it is if I get Stevie in a full nelson, at which point she is too humiliated to continue being loud

If you want to do the sports, and like dog wrasslin, you might like Skijoring, the sport of skiing while being towed by a horse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmHKhqvyx6s

BoldFrankensteinMir

glowing-fish posted:

If you want to do the sports, and like dog wrasslin, you might like Skijoring, the sport of skiing while being towed by a horse:

Coooool! I used to not like horses until I moved to the country and found out how chill they are. City horses are all cops.

Goons Are Gifts

You can generally can do sports a lot better with an animal around. Back in the days I used to run with my dog or even cycle and he kept me going when I didn't want to anymore.

Also horses can be super fun to talk to while high, just dropping that.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

glowing-fish posted:

cool!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

You can generally can do sports a lot better with an animal around. Back in the days I used to run with my dog or even cycle and he kept me going when I didn't want to anymore.

Picking up my cat multiple times daily counts as weight-lifting. :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

xcheopis posted:

Picking up my cat multiple times daily counts as weight-lifting. :colbert:

Depending on your cat's reaction it also can count as martial arts sparring

Robot Made of Meat

Goons Are Great posted:

It appears like I'm ill now. Been caughing and nosing and sickening all day.

I hope I don't have to die now, because I would certainly haunt byob for extra chill in the afterlife

Stop being sick soon, GAG, and please don't get dead before it's time.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Goons Are Great posted:

xcheopis

Goons Are Great posted:

He is very sweet and cuddly!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drZb5oi7xuQ

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

xcheopis posted:

He is very sweet and cuddly!

pics pls

Rinzla

Goons Are Great posted:

All my cat tried to do when I’m lifting weights is trip me up.

Goons Are Gifts

Okay byob so we have a serious situation on our hands here. It is Tuesday which means today byob will be deleted and we still have so much posting to do before that. I suggest we start a big line and everyone posts simultaneously to get through with it before byob is gone for good!!

I wish you all a beautiful Monday and Tuesday, I hope you come closer to your dreams today and you can enjoy some super chill time with your friends!

Manifisto

omg

translation from birdese: "squirrels are delicious . . . I could really go for some squirrel right now . . . birds are kind of stringy and have sharp beaks, squirrels have the juicy meat . . . "

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

Goons Are Great posted:

Okay byob so we have a serious situation on our hands here. It is Tuesday which means today byob will be deleted and we still have so much posting to do before that. I suggest we start a big line and everyone posts simultaneously to get through with it before byob is gone for good!!

I wish you all a beautiful Monday and Tuesday, I hope you come closer to your dreams today and you can enjoy some super chill time with your friends!

manning my posting station rn

Rinzla

Manifisto posted:

Signing on too, power projection in numbers.

xcheopis

Rinzla posted:

All my cat tried to do when I’m lifting weights is trip me up.

Aerobics!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
thinokn about giant floating ball of mac an cheese

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Putty posted:

thinokn about giant floating ball of mac an cheese

I was wondering what to eat today. And now I am thinking, yes, how about I fix up some Mac and Cheese?

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Manifisto posted:

*extremely Ralph Wiggum voice*: I'm a force multiplier!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Goons Are Great posted:

I made a big effort post, and now I am going to go and post in...well, not every thread, but every thread until I get tired of it. Going to churn that butter!

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
Also, yesterday, I finished my book. All through 2018, I had been working on a book, and I had finished the main body of it by the end of the year, but I kind of needed a conclusion to tie it up. And I was kind of wondering how to do that, because I had lost steam. So last night, I wrote a page or two, and was like "Yes, this is the perfect point to leave, I could write more, but I will stop. I can call this finished"

My book started as a project in January, and it just kept rolling, and I realized that instead of not knowing where to go next, I had too much. It was about 200 book pages when finished (140 MS Word pages). Since it is not fiction, it is more free form essays, I look at it and think "Is this just a really long Livejournal entry", but I do feel it is...something. Also, now I realize that writing a book is easy, and the next steps, making it presentable and something people would and could actually read, is the hard part.

Goons Are Gifts

glowing-fish posted:

I made a big effort post, and now I am going to go and post in...well, not every thread, but every thread until I get tired of it. Going to churn that butter!

Goonspeed, hero! Post like there's not byob tomorrow!

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
ugh, I just realized I lived in 3 places in 2018, so I have to file local taxes 3 times...

oh well. on the bright side byob is being deleted

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

blaise rascal posted:

ugh, I just realized I lived in 3 places in 2018, so I have to file local taxes 3 times...

oh well. on the bright side byob is being deleted

smoke some bean

vanisher

Hello & Chat

https://i.imgur.com/v2cGq8P.gifv

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

thread

alnilam

tfw you want to hello but a little shy to chat

MockingQuantum

I once had a deer sneak up on me, we used to have a big gnarly crabapple tree in our backyard. The thing was a pain in the butt, the apples were unusable for anything and it dropped a ton of them, so every year I'd need to gather up the apples in the fall or we'd get wasps and crap burrowing in them and laying eggs. I was out there chucking them in a bucket, and one time when I turned around, there was a whitetail doe trying very hard to reach over the face and pluck some apples out of the bucket. I about pooped myself when I saw her since she was just out of arm's reach from where I was standing, and I totally didn't hear her walk up. She ran off before I could do anything, but I left some apples outside the fence and they were gone in the morning.

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,

Sometimes we need a little encouragement to get going in the morning. Or the afternoon.