Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I've turned on Hindi commentary and one dude put over balor hard in mostly English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

my champion :allears:

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I missed Renee's slam on Graves, what was it?

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

sportsgenius86 posted:

Hahaha Renee with the :thurman:

Aw man, I missed it because my dog headbutted me. What was it?

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
I know I'm an old school wrestling fan, but I just realized, there's not a match on this loving card which is just two dudes fighting each other. Not a single match where just two dudes are in a one on one match.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

1glitch0 posted:

I know I'm an old school wrestling fan, but I just realized, there's not a match on this loving card which is just two dudes fighting each other. Not a single match where just two dudes are in a one on one match.

I mean, they're not dudes but there's Ronda/Ruby.

Angry Grimace
Jul 29, 2010

ACTUALLY IT IS VERY GOOD THAT THE SHOW IS BAD AND ANYONE WHO DOESN'T REALIZE WHY THAT'S GOOD IS AN IDIOT. JUST ENJOY THE BAD SHOW INSTEAD OF THINKING.

1glitch0 posted:

It’s a gimmick PPV

And Ronda/Riott is on the card

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

That's for the pre show

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Phenix Rising posted:

Aw man, I missed it because my dog headbutted me. What was it?

She said "gently caress you Corey you cheating piece of human poo poo, mother gently caress you."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ShakeZula posted:

she said you ruined your childrens lives permanently and they will resent you and when you're old they will take any leftover money you may have and shove you out into the street, if you make it to old age instead of dying after relapsing and wasting everything you've earned

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Phenix Rising posted:

Aw man, I missed it because my dog headbutted me.

Don't let him put you in the enclosed pool area.

Nick Soapdish
Apr 27, 2008

ShakeZula posted:

When they introduced the Mandarin announce team Graves said something about one of them inviting him to an Adult Rodeo last night and Renee was like "is that why you were walking funny?"

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Matches like this are the worst in WWE. Either Finn wins which is the boring predictable ending and the wrestling isn't good enough to make up for it (though that isn't Finns fault) or they do a dumb swerve for heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey guys remember when Finn Balor had a really good match with Brock Lesnar

:sigh:

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Bobby Lashley: Pet Detective.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Gumball Gumption posted:

Matches like this are the worst in WWE. Either Finn wins which is the boring predictable ending and the wrestling isn't good enough to make up for it (though that isn't Finns fault) or they do a dumb swerve for heeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaatttttt.

the favored team winning a handicap match over a single competitor is in no way a swerve.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
this sucks

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

This match have any chance of being good? Kinda want a second round of Indian leftovers

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

They hate small dudes so much that they're billing Finn being in a handicap match as unfair to Lashley

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
why do the hindi announcers keep saying things in english? like, it's beyond just loanwords, there's entire english statements mixed in here

Standard Measure
Sep 5, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
lol the irish are dumb

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This match is basically why I stopped watching Raw

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

WrasslorMonkey posted:

This match have any chance of being good? Kinda want a second round of Indian leftovers

why would you want a jinder run-in

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

uncurable mlady posted:

why do the hindi announcers keep saying things in english? like, it's beyond just loanwords, there's entire english statements mixed in here

hindi only has about 230 words

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Cavauro posted:

she said you ruined your childrens lives permanently and they will resent you and when you're old they will take any leftover money you may have and shove you out into the street, if you make it to old age instead of dying after relapsing and wasting everything you've earned

harsh but fair

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

why is this even happening this is very boring and no one cares

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Phenix Rising posted:

Which obviously Lynch will run in and destroy. I mean I get it, I guess, but man.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

IDONTPOST posted:

why is this even happening this is very boring and no one cares

Look, you gotta fill a 5 hour PPV with content somehow.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Phenix Rising posted:

good burger taught me that were all dudes

[NN]Darel
Jul 10, 2003
I OWE OZZ-FACTOR MY LIFE (read:account lol)

uncurable mlady posted:

I don't know the real answer but I assume it's just the merger of English into the culture from India being a British territory for so long. Watch Bollywood flicks and like a quarter of the poo poo is just English.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

"[NN posted:

Darel" post="492663458"]
I don't know the real answer but I assume it's just the merger of English into the culture from India being a British territory for so long. Watch Bollywood flicks and like a quarter of the poo poo is just English.

huh, learn something new every day.

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

lashley sucks poo poo finn vs lio would have been better

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lashley was ecw champion show some loving respect renee

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
bobby lashley is the worst wrestler on earth

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

shiksa posted:

good burger taught me that were all dudes

You're right and I'm a fool.

Unrelated, why is Lio doing this poo poo and not having insane matches on 205 Live?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Drew McIntyre posted:

You JUST finished watching a Shane-O-Mac match.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

hmm lios pants say moth in gold... session moth Martina run in on Ronda?

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Drew McIntyre posted:

shiksa posted:

lashley was ecw champion show some loving respect renee Drew McIntyre

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

did lashley wrestle for trump in the hair vs hair match or am i remembering it wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is this wrestlemania