Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

American chocolate often has butyric acid in it which is reminiscent of aged cheese and vomit for some people, and that's why people prefer European chocolate.

I wasn't able to eat Hershey's after someone mentioned it because it is by far the worst offender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

im allergic to chocolate ama

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

im allergic to chocolate ama

Are you a dog?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

SplitSoul posted:

Are you a dog?

Yes this is dog

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

Deified Data posted:

Hugo & Jake/The Bible Reloaded is not leftist by any definition but what it is, much like Jim Sterling, is a window into the continual leftward shift of demos (vidya people and online atheists) we thought were lost to us through the sheer force of their peers being so lovely. There's no real need to watch anything but their funny Christian movie reviews, it's just something to keep an eye on. The right has cast the "SJW" net so wide and doubled down so hard it's bringing lots of folks into the fold by default. All these round edgy boys will be marxists by next year I promise you.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
can a boy be edgy if he is round

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

SplitSoul posted:

Are you a dog?

Questions are now closed thanks for participating !!

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

Somfin posted:

That's not what I say, or said, you utter loving weirdo.

In context, we were talking about someone who wrecked their taste buds by smoking and eating lovely processed foods, and I was saying that you can get better from it by deliberately blanding out for a while.

A derail annoying enough to transcend space, time, and threads.

Maybe you should give up posting for a few weeks and see if you regain the ability to sense the delicate taste of things like context and humor.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

walrusman posted:

It's a product made by sociopaths, for sociopaths. Just as the internet can assemble the ten people on earth who like dressing up like Dora the Explorer and having sex with each other, validating their perversions and redoubling their conviction that there's nothing wrong with them, so can it provide an outlet for people who spend their leisure time drinking Coors and vaporizing small animals.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
lmao how fat is the person who changed my poo poo? Why'd you delete my tags? Really and genuinely uncool move, that one. I earned those Zaurg thread tags, dammit!

I just don't like chocolate? It makes me thirsty? It tastes bad? drat.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

chocolate makes my lips and tongue swell up and i still think it tastes pretty ok

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

You don't seem sure about this.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Is spending 10 dollars because you're offended someone doesn't like a particular food item?

Yes, yes it is.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Guy Mann posted:

A derail annoying enough to transcend space, time, and threads.

Maybe you should give up posting for a few weeks and see if you regain the ability to sense the delicate taste of things like context and humor.

hey guy mann do you have a single friend

like is there anyone anywhere who tolerates your presence for reasons beyond professional or familial obligation

maybe next time you enter a gathering of people try to see if their faces reflexively crinkle up like someone waved dogshit under their noses

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

The way goons will clown car into a thread and tell everyone how (food) is only real (food) if it's made with (ingredient) or (method) is honestly one of the worst things about this place. gently caress the nyt trying to put peas in guacamole, yes, but some poor fucker eating a snickers on his fifteen minute lunch break at target doesn't deserve to be ground into the dirt because he's eating Awful American Puke Candy.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

purple death ray posted:

The way goons will clown car into a thread and tell everyone how (food) is only real (food) if it's made with (ingredient) or (method) is honestly one of the worst things about this place. gently caress the nyt trying to put peas in guacamole, yes, but some poor fucker eating a snickers on his fifteen minute lunch break at target doesn't deserve to be ground into the dirt because he's eating Awful American Puke Candy.

The Funny Forums Quotes are coming from inside the thread!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

purple death ray posted:

If anything he should be celebrated for his intestinal fortitude. :v:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

purple death ray posted:

source your quotes

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Oxxidation posted:

like is there anyone anywhere who tolerates your presence for reasons beyond professional or familial obligation

maybe next time you enter a gathering of people try to see if their faces reflexively crinkle up like someone waved dogshit under their noses

If you want someone to tell you what having a friend is like you don’t have to bury it in all this negativity. I’ll just tell you; having a friend is like having a mom that sometimes buys you beer if you help them move.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Oxxidation posted:

He was right, and his post was funny. Since you couldn’t even score 1 out of 2 with your own post maybe you should kindly stfu. You sound like you’re either holding a grudge against the dude for something unrelated, or he picked on your alt.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
It's ok to enjoy things.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Spanish Manlove posted:

It's ok to enjoy things.

But it's not okay not to enjoy things? I just want to make sure I have the rules straight.

HerStuddMuffin
Aug 10, 2014

YOSPOS

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

But it's not okay not to enjoy things? I just want to make sure I have the rules straight.

Not enjoying things got you the lamest (not) scarlet letters ever. How do you still not get it. Enjoy poo poo already dammit.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

One of the recommended Google search results for chocolate is "Why does American chocolate taste of vomit". It's okay, not everyone experiences taste the same way.

Gumbel2Gumbel has a new favorite as of 17:08 on Feb 19, 2019

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Some people eat rear end, and that's OK.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Everybody should eat rear end

Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

Or just eat a Hershey's bar and get most of the experience.

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax

purple death ray posted:

The goons who suffer days of diarrhea and ovarian cysts from eating a single fast food item and experience sensory overload from the 5% difference between sucrose and fructose in The Fail Sugar do the fusion dance with the goons who break out in hives when they're in the same room as a plate of broccoli and have sworn a blood oath to their regional fast food chains

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
That fusion will always look like

Dareon
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin
Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in the middle and some food is good, but you should eat all of it to find out which.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Oxxidation posted:

can a boy be edgy if he is round
Yes, like Kung Lao's hat

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Dareon posted:

Perhaps the answer lies somewhere in the middle and some food is good, but you should eat all of it to find out which.

Such sense is madness.

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dareon posted:

good idea, i'm going to go try some long pig

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

good idea, i'm going to go try some long pig

I hear you should start by eating the rear end?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

90s Cringe Rock posted:

I hear you should start by eating the rear end?

Why not start with a kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the rear end!

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
start by giving the rear end a deep, passionate tongue kiss

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

eating rear end is 2019's chaste cheek kiss

it's already in vogue in France as a greeting, "bonjour, Charles!" "booonjour, Jean!" *charles and jean depants and 69 right in the middle of the fuckin rue* "(muffled duet of HON HON HON for ten minutes)"

Flossie
Nov 8, 2008

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

lmao how fat is the person who changed my poo poo? Why'd you delete my tags? Really and genuinely uncool move, that one. I earned those Zaurg thread tags, dammit!

Aww, I miss your av, it made me smile.

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Peanut Butler posted:

eating rear end is 2019's chaste cheek kiss

it's already in vogue in France as a greeting, "bonjour, Charles!" "booonjour, Jean!" *charles and jean depants and 69 right in the middle of the fuckin rue* "(muffled duet of HON HON HON for ten minutes)"

Better what the French do in public than what the Germans do in private.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pikachode
Jan 21, 2019

by R. Guyovich

Tony Snark posted:

Better what the French do in public than what the Germans do in private.
in my experience germans are a hivelike people and the only things they do alone are poo poo and commit suicide