Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

They love NXT in Layfaette.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

new faces

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Destroy My Sweater posted:

They love NXT in Layfaette.

This is NXT country b*tch

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

Midnightghoul posted:

This is NXT country b*tch

I live 5 minutes from Full Sail but have never been to a taping because from what I understand it's impossible to get tickets (although they always advertise when they're taping so who knows).

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire
The NXT guys being backstage now announced by WWE

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

ricochet go to 205 Live

tbh I’d love it if they did Ricochet/Murphy at Mania and Ricochet went over, just so Murphy can bulk back up, go to Raw and dethrone Seth asap

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Venomous posted:

tbh I’d love it if they did Ricochet/Murphy at Mania and Ricochet went over, just so Murphy can bulk back up, go to Raw and dethrone Seth asap

WWE should just book Murphy like they were planning to push Omega. I'm surprised Buddy's not using the One Winged Angel yet.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

My sources tell me we’re really gonna like the Elias segment tonight

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.

GLOSS posted:

Obviously part of the Revival's 83 part list of demands to stay with WWE is being allowed to have 1 (one) Takeover-level main roster tag match against DIY.

I am the new scoopsman.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
https://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/kofi-kingston-front-runner-face-daniel-bryan-wwe-fastlane-277356?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Not clear if this affects Mania or not

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It's probably going to depend entirely on how Kofi's reaction are until Fastlane but wouldn't put it past the WWE revisionist history to tout that this was the plan from the rumble, despite Kofi even being in the scene because of a random injury

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If he's the opponent at Fastlane, that almost definitely means there's no scenario where he's the opponent at Mania. Sad.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

VJeff posted:

If he's the opponent at Fastlane, that almost definitely means there's no scenario where he's the opponent at Mania. Sad.

Rowan interferes for a DQ, match gets set for Mania? It won't happen, but it's a possible option.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

VJeff posted:

If they don't want to rerun Rowan helping Bryan, you could pretty easily book Harper to come back at Fastlane and save Bryan's rear end, and use that as a setup for a de facto New Day v. Green Day feud heading into Mania.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
It's the same thing as Roman vs. Bryan. They're using the last PPV towards Mania to tease an interesting direction and going with what the fans want before they go "Okay, enough of that, time to do what Vince wants."

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

What was the original plan for Bryan at WrestleMania? Anyone know?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Sheamus

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

It was either AJ or Orton/AJ/Bryan, I think.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Draxion posted:

It was either AJ or Orton/AJ/Bryan, I think.

oh I was making that up.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

That's what I get for not listening to the observer on bad audio days

But you were probably right that it was just AJ

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Take it with a grain of salt because Bryan, but he apparently got word on WOL a little bit ago that someone (he didn't say who) is turning tonight on Smackdown. Completely random turn at that.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

DarkstarIV posted:

Take it with a grain of salt because Bryan, but he apparently got word on WOL a little bit ago that someone (he didn't say who) is turning tonight on Smackdown. Completely random turn at that.

Kofi no

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
I hope you are all ready for Shane McMahon to turn on the Miz.

Because I completely forgot about that option being viable!!! :v:

purkey
Dec 5, 2003

I hate the 90s

DB is going to turn pro fast food face

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Tucker is going to turn heel on Otis, setting up a 5 month program where they are ostensibly fighting over Alexa Bliss's affections. finally, after 5 months of back and forth matches, Otis is victorious, but it is revealed he wasn't sexually attracted to Alexa Bliss herself, but was in fact attracted to the stink of her pet pig. at this revelation Otis blinds himself and retreats into the woods to live as a hermit

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

It's gonna be Carmella so Graves can fawn over her as part of his job now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

otis and the pig of alexa bliss should recreate the plot of oldboy

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Drew McIntyre posted:

Tucker is going to turn heel on Otis, setting up a 5 month program where they are ostensibly fighting over Alexa Bliss's affections. finally, after 5 months of back and forth matches, Otis is victorious, but it is revealed he wasn't sexually attracted to Alexa Bliss herself, but was in fact attracted to the stink of her pet pig. at this revelation Otis blinds himself and retreats into the woods to live as a hermit

They already filmed a vignette.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I know it's the spoilers thread, but NXT spoilers below just in case.

So we already know Dream wins the NA title off Gargano. This happened on a taping before the 4 were called up this week.

If they're on Raw now, why the hell wouldn't they give Dream the NXT Title instead of the NA? If Gargano is called up then he's not going to win it off Ciampa to conclude their arc.

I guess they'll put the Main title on Adam Cole? I'd argue Dream needs it more. I can't think of anyone else who is at that level right now in NXT. Ohno is unlikely and it's pretty early to put it on Riddle, Dijak or Lee

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

I was told that Aleister and Andrade are wrestling tonight

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Dacap posted:

I know it's the spoilers thread, but NXT spoilers below just in case.

So we already know Dream wins the NA title off Gargano. This happened on a taping before the 4 were called up this week.

If they're on Raw now, why the hell wouldn't they give Dream the NXT Title instead of the NA? If Gargano is called up then he's not going to win it off Ciampa to conclude their arc.

I guess they'll put the Main title on Adam Cole? I'd argue Dream needs it more. I can't think of anyone else who is at that level right now in NXT. Ohno is unlikely and it's pretty early to put it on Riddle, Dijak or Lee

They filmed two endings for the NA title.

Envisioned
Dec 31, 2007

Hasta la Sunset Vista, baby
Also can almost guarantee when they filmed it no one had any idea those 4 would be getting called up.

Hell, no one probably had any idea they were getting called up until yesterday afternoon.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

It was a weird decision to do it now when they haven't even found a spot for the previous round of call ups. Why not wait til post Mania?

The last group all got hype videos for weeks and slow introductions but you take the 4 biggest stars who have been carrying the main event in NXT and call them up on a random Monday to no fanfare or conclusion to their stories?

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Envisioned posted:

Also can almost guarantee when they filmed it no one had any idea those 4 would be getting called up.

Hell, no one probably had any idea they were getting called up until yesterday afternoon.

They probably had an inkling when they were flown from Orlando to Lafayette on short notice.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

DarkstarIV posted:

Probably the Usos.

Or Shane.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I never got the impression these were/are permanent call-ups, especially given that they all had NXT nameplates.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Yeah and having them on Raw and Smackdown lends credence to what you're saying as well. Wasn't WWE going to be establishing NXT as more of a third brand this year instead of treating it like the junior leagues? This could be part of that.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

The Berzerker posted:

Yeah and having them on Raw and Smackdown lends credence to what you're saying as well. Wasn't WWE going to be establishing NXT as more of a third brand this year instead of treating it like the junior leagues? This could be part of that.

Certainly seems that way, yes. And part of that seems to be coming from Fox IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

The Berzerker posted:

Yeah, I mentioned it in the discussion thread, I assume this is all to go "hey these guys are the top of NXT. Which is going to be on FS1. So let's get these guys on TV now."