Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

4) Sonic Mania - Encore Mode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmQFcVR6vEs

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I am going to count Super Mario Bros 3, Super Mario World, and Resident Evil 4 when I beat them again this year and no one is going to stop me.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Undertale again

ol yeller posted:

Undertale so help me God

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Up to 5 tetris wins.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
mods add a rule that bans battle royale games from this thread

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Won a 4 player smash bros match

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

elf help book posted:

Congratulations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Epic!!!!!! (sincere)

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I just beat the first Devil May Cry

Gotta play the series for the first time so I can get 5 next month!

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018

goferchan posted:

What are you going to play next?

5) Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass (No Easy Mode, Standard Ending)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
  2. Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

I hope it warms up soon

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
did my first clear of the year of Shadow Dancer. also did TGM2 Master Mode a few times so far.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blessed game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King

congrats, but i don't pity the DQ8 hangover.. take as much time as U need.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

congrats, but i don't pity the DQ8 hangover.. take as much time as U need.

I'll be starting a new JRPG on March 1st

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

New Super Mario Bros U Deluxe (Switch)

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
3) CK2 - The Republic (all republic-only achievements)

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Final Fantasy Tactics - I'm glad I finally beat this after getting stuck years ago. It's really fun getting all the equipment and abilities to field a team of overpowered freaks

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I got the Epilogue in Binding of Isaac but there are 13 endings listed and I have almost none of the characters so I guess I got more stuff to do

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
Nah good work .

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

6. Million Onion Hotel. really easy once you figure out how to clear 4 lines at once. gonna continue playing until I unlock all the cards

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Cubivore_ posted:

6. Million Onion Hotel. really easy once you figure out how to clear 4 lines at once. gonna continue playing until I unlock all the cards

Some of them seem impossibly hard . It's such a cool game tho I need to play Black Bird

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

goferchan posted:

Some of them seem impossibly hard . It's such a cool game tho I need to play Black Bird

I just need the hidden character and high score cards. The high score ones are going to be tough. but yeah it's really fun

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

6. Splatoon 2
-a. Main Story

Octo Expansion next and then I can finally realize my years-long dream of playing as an Octoling ...

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Battlefield 4 campaign. I was suddenly itching to play a modern military shooter campaign and this is what I had to hand. It was okay.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Battlefield 4 campaign. I was suddenly itching to play a modern military shooter campaign and this is what I had to hand. It was okay.

The Bad Company 1 campaign was actually pretty nice and had the wide open ended maps that I wanted in a Battlefield campaign, and BC2 dropped all that for CoD-style linearity and all their campaigns have been declining ever since.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

4.1) Sonic Mania - Knuckles & Knuckles run

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

The Bad Company 1 campaign was actually pretty nice and had the wide open ended maps that I wanted in a Battlefield campaign, and BC2 dropped all that for CoD-style linearity and all their campaigns have been declining ever since.

The main thing that annoys me about them is that the MP is all about enormous 64 vs 64 battles but the campaigns are just you by yourself or with a small squad against the same number of enemies as any other shooter. It’s bad enough in their modern games but it’s almost impressive that their recent WWI and WWII campaigns managed to have like two real battles between them

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
Puzzle Bobble 2.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

The main thing that annoys me about them is that the MP is all about enormous 64 vs 64 battles but the campaigns are just you by yourself or with a small squad against the same number of enemies as any other shooter. It’s bad enough in their modern games but it’s almost impressive that their recent WWI and WWII campaigns managed to have like two real battles between them

I can’t get over how they made the WWI game stealth focused. Most of the tank driver story is you crawling around in stealth, half the fighter pilot story is stealth, the entire desert story is stealth, and NO big trench warfare setpiece except the 5 minute intro? What the gently caress are those retarded swedes doing lol.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
2.22 - Splatoon 2: Octo Expansion 100%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

4.1) Sonic Mania - Knuckles & Knuckles run

IllegalEagle.