Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Dr. VooDoo posted:

His parents are loaded. They and other loaded parents from the private school he goes to hired a GOP PR firm after their lovely kids were shown off to the world and they hired the lawyers

Let's not forget that this is Mitch McConnell's PR firm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

PainterofCrap posted:

Let's not forget that this is Mitch McConnell's PR firm.

They do good work. Mitch's popularity is sky high.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Uh so will a source that's actually willing to identify themselves ever say anything about this situation or do we just have a bunch of Chicago cops saying "he's lying but I refuse to put my name to that accusation" while parroting the hoax story that was in play literally the day of the attack?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Dr. VooDoo posted:

His parents are loaded. They and other loaded parents from the private school he goes to hired a GOP PR firm after their lovely kids were shown off to the world and they hired the lawyers

What if, and hear me out here, everyone involved in the school and this obviously cocaine addled lawyer who is sueing *checks notes* all of twitter and the media for infinity billion dollars, might in fact be horribly loving delusional and pompous stupid assholes who huff their own musk?

Just spitballing here

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 05:37 on Feb 20, 2019

paternity suitor
Aug 2, 2016

He's legit the only candidate besides Bernie that I'm excited about. Excited about the Butt

CAPS LOCK BROKEN
Feb 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Casey Finnigan posted:

Uh so will a source that's actually willing to identify themselves ever say anything about this situation or do we just have a bunch of Chicago cops saying "he's lying but I refuse to put my name to that accusation" while parroting the hoax story that was in play literally the day of the attack?

Yeah that part is pretty shady and for the most part its chicago media carrying water for the police, I just want them to start going on record and actually releasing the footage so people can decide for themselves instead of this whisper campaign.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Otteration posted:

Butt are you afraid to submit to the butt guy?

"You Can Kiss Our Butt" as the modern "You Can't Lick Our Dick."

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

paternity suitor posted:

He's legit the only candidate besides Bernie that I'm excited about. Excited about the Butt

Feel the Butt!

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

Basically the Kyle Kashuv™ model, but he didn't have to watch his friends die of gaping chest wounds or sell his soul to Dana Loesch.

Oh wow I forgot that poo poo stain existed. Last I remember was him getting pissy about his classmates calling out Laura Ingraham‘s lovely tweets and accusing David Hogg of trying to ruin a “cancer survivors” career. I looked up his Twitter and it’s basically pandering alt right bullshit with occasional declarations of how great Trump is, including stating Trump has done so much for Parkland survivors. Seems like the grift train is already running out for him though. Despite pundits blowing smoke up his rear end for a bit before moving on his Twitter followers remain below 300K and he spends most of his time slobbering over Ben Shapiro. I would say he made a lovely deal selling out his dead and surviving friends but :laffo: just looking at him I guarantee he was friends with no one at that school

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

paternity suitor posted:

I kind of like Warren. :shobon:

Butt yeah, he’s good too, although an even bigger longshot than Bernie. My biggest worry is after Bernie inevitably loses we have a repeat of 2016 sour grapes from the left. And I say that as a leftist myself.

Ballz fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Feb 20, 2019

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

to me it's loving crazy that Trump has laundered 100 million dollars through his re-election campaign

campaign finance is super hosed up but I don't really know how to articulate that to people who aren't in the loop. All I know is that Citizens United broke open the floodgates for corporate money

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Oh wow I forgot that poo poo stain existed. Last I remember was him getting pissy about his classmates calling out Laura Ingraham‘s lovely tweets and accusing David Hogg of trying to ruin a “cancer survivors” career. I looked up his Twitter and it’s basically pandering alt right bullshit with occasional declarations of how great Trump is, including stating Trump has done so much for Parkland survivors. Seems like the grift train is already running out for him though. Despite pundits blowing smoke up his rear end for a bit before moving on his Twitter followers remain below 300K and he spends most of his time slobbering over Ben Shapiro. I would say he made a lovely deal selling out his dead and surviving friends but :laffo: just looking at him I guarantee he was friends with no one at that school

He’s pals with Charlie Kirk and you can’t put a price on that!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Bobby Digital posted:

He’s pals with Charlie Kirk and you can’t put a price on that!

I remember that. Wasn't he at his master's bedside when Charlie had his heart attack like the loyal dope he is?

ZypherIM
Nov 8, 2010

"I want to see what she's in love with."

Carlosologist posted:

to me it's loving crazy that Trump has laundered 100 million dollars through his re-election campaign

campaign finance is super hosed up but I don't really know how to articulate that to people who aren't in the loop. All I know is that Citizens United broke open the floodgates for corporate money

I think a pretty easy way is to point out that like bush/obama inaugural campaigns got venues/hotels/etc for free/cheap or at worst market price, while trump's used trump's own buisnesses that charged way above the normal rates. Or that he ignored the saudi's killing that journalist, and how they're pushing to give SA nuclear stuff, and that SA rented like an entire floor at some stupid high room price.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Ague Proof posted:

"You Can Kiss Our Butt" as the modern "You Can't Lick Our Dick."

Pete Buttegieg Is Going To Make You His Bitch

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is America ready to elect a gay man with the last name Butt?

Watch him on Colbert. Watch how he deals with that question.

Possibly

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

CAPS LOCK BROKEN posted:

Yeah that part is pretty shady and for the most part its chicago media carrying water for the police, I just want them to start going on record and actually releasing the footage so people can decide for themselves instead of this whisper campaign.

Not saying, just saying: Charlie de Mar is doing a lot of the reporting on this, too. He made his bones in Indianapolis with a crime reporting beat and was national news for a bit because of a scandal in VA hospitals, but he moved to Chicago in 2016 and it's been a while since he was on the front page.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Hello uspol I am going to start enforcing no primary chat with 3 days, this is your final warning.

As I said, this is the thread where we discuss how Chuck Schumer is poo poo, not how Kamala Harris is poo poo. :colbert:

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Carlosologist posted:

Gonna put a :toxx: out there that at least one person serves jail time related to the re-election funds in the next decade. It's not THAT loose.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

InsertPotPun posted:

The Smirking Hillbilly throws out her best Gif
https://twitter.com/LauraLMonroe33/status/1097993901011619840

The black woman here represents the white teen in the MAGA hat and the car represents news media reporting the news.

It might in fact be the most remarkable example of digital blackface on this entire planet of Earth.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Tibalt posted:

Gonna put a :toxx: out there that at least one person serves jail time related to the re-election funds in the next decade. It's not THAT loose.

Does anyone even keep track of toxxes for a decade?

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Mantis42 posted:

Does anyone even keep track of toxxes for a decade?

Pepperidge Farm remembers

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Honestly it will be lost in the mix when John McCafee gets elected and before he gets inaugurated, eats his own dick.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Push El Burrito posted:

They do good work. Mitch's popularity is sky high.

I guess? If you're in a hole looking up just about everything is "sky high".

KickerOfMice
Jun 7, 2017

[/color]Keep firing, assholes![/color]

Spaceballs the custom title.
Fun Shoe

Bobby Digital posted:

Feel the Butt!

I can get behind this slogan.

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Is America ready to elect a gay man with the last name Butt?

Vote Butt, because hindsight is 2020.

Necroskowitz
Jan 20, 2011
The Bern'd Man Walks Runs!

Involuntary Sparkle
Aug 12, 2004

Chemo-kitties can have “accidents” too!

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Here is the list of every person who will be targetted in future lawsuits

For whatever reason, Kurt Eichenwald's name is the one that stuck out to me. Tentacles and all.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Involuntary Sparkle posted:

For whatever reason, Kurt Eichenwald's name is the one that stuck out to me. Tentacles and all.

Now he's all about overdosing on his meds and beating his dogs

BetterToRuleInHell
Jul 2, 2007

Touch my mask top
Get the chop chop

Lightning Knight posted:

Hello uspol I am going to start enforcing no primary chat with 3 days, this is your final warning.

As I said, this is the thread where we discuss how Chuck Schumer is poo poo, not how Kamala Harris is poo poo. :colbert:

But what if Harris does/says something lovely unrelated to her primary run

Heh gotcha

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Lightning Knight posted:

yo chuck you eat rear end

Xequecal
Jun 14, 2005

nine-gear crow posted:

Peter Thiel sueded a news outlet out of existence. Smirking MAGA Kid(‘s parents and handlers) are gonna try to Thiel the WaPo into oblivion too. It could go either way because American juries are amazingly dumb.

He has a reasonable chance of winning some money. The Covington kids weren't public figures at the start of all this so the actual malice standard doesn't apply. They don't need to prove the Post intentionally lied, just that they made false statements of fact. Any factual statements made in response to the first video that are contradicted by the second are potentially defamatory.

Soonmot
Dec 19, 2002

Entrapta fucking loves robots

Grimey Drawer

Mister Mind posted:

CATS AREN’T BUGS!!!

https://youtu.be/KQjmw3iAJH8

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

BetterToRuleInHell posted:

But what if Harris does/says something lovely unrelated to her primary run

Heh gotcha

Then post it here.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
It was pages back, but that lady going off in the Mexican restaurant, it's admirable when someone steps up to put a stop to that poo poo, but has anyone just flat-out decked the person shouting racist poo poo? I remember the guy with the nazi armband getting knocked the gently caress out but that's the only one on video I can think of.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
As fun as it is to punch Nazis, they're usually looking for an assault lawsuit to bring against people who do punch them. And sometimes they're packing, like that Nazi shithead in the Auburn coffeeshop.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, punching nazis might be a morally righteous thing to do but like its still something you probably shouldn't do because punching people tends to often have a lot of potential bad consequences in society.

Mouth Ze Dong
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, punching nazis might be a morally righteous thing to do but like its still something you probably shouldn't do because punching people tends to often have a lot of potential bad consequences in society.

No ones talking about that we're talking about punching nazis

Barry Foster
Dec 24, 2007

What is going wrong with that one (face is longer than it should be)

STAC Goat posted:

Punching Nazis has very good consequences for society. Demonstrably so.

Sometimes you gotta be tactical about it though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

ZypherIM posted:

The last one is the best, holy poo poo. "The Post wanted to lead the charge against this child because he was a pawn in its political war against its political adversary - a war so disconnected and beyond the comprehension of Nicholas that it might as well have been science fiction". Their defense is that he is so stupid that American Politics is the same as sci-fi.

I'm not completely sure, but assuming that the list here from the center for civic education ( http://www.civiced.org/standards?page=912toc ) grades 9-12 is at least in the ball-park of what high school students should be learning, their stance doesn't have any ground at all to stand on.

Kid who was wearing MAGA hat with other kids with MAGA hats obviously had no clue what the connotation for said MAGA hat was. For all we know, he could have thought it MAGA was some baseball time.