Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

beefnoodle posted:

I bought some records too.

You’re cool and I like you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

The world is a mess... and I just need to rule it

$300 on Craiglist :dance:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Cool bike

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
Please please please read the manual and wear protection before putting your dong in that.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Rolo posted:

Please please please read the manual and wear protection before putting your dong in that.

Don't be silly

It goes in your butt

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
:marc:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

JEEVES420 posted:

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

JEEVES420 posted:

Which end is the butt plug and which end do you vape out of?

I bought Blake J Harris' new book, The History of the Future, about VR because Console Wars was great and this apparently has a lot of insane internal emails between Facebook and Oculus.

Glottis
May 29, 2002

No. It's necessary.
Yam Slacker

Rolo posted:

for real though lathes go from fun round thing makers to terrifying nightmare face removers in an instant

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Rolo posted:

:(:hf::(

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Glottis posted:

for real though lathes go from fun round thing makers to terrifying nightmare face removers in an instant

Just make sure to wear long sleeves to protect your skin from debris and closed back headphones with a long cord to give you the range of motion you need so you can lean over it to see how the other side of whatever you're working on is looking.

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

Also wear a tie when working with it. If you feel professional it will come out in your work.

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.
Is there a thread/resource/webpage for sofa reviews?

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Just make sure to wear long sleeves to protect your skin from debris and closed back headphones with a long cord to give you the range of motion you need so you can lean over it to see how the other side of whatever you're working on is looking.

you forgot about the gloves, always wear gloves when working rotary tools. They help protect all the rings I wear :downs:

In case anyone missed all these posts are jokes, GIS "lathe degloving" oddly enough there are multiple degloved dick pics that come up.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
This quickly became the worst thread in the entire internet

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck

JEEVES420 posted:

In case anyone missed all these posts are jokes, GIS "lathe degloving" oddly enough there are multiple degloved dick pics that come up.

:nms:
Just going to bait people into that with no warning at all? Pretty rude.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JEEVES420 posted:

you forgot about the gloves, always wear gloves when working rotary tools. They help protect all the rings I wear :downs:

Degloving Dick Fingers sounds like an OSHA themed thrashcore band.

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

JEEVES420 posted:

I’m calling your parents, you need to go home.

OniPanda
May 13, 2004

OH GOD BEAR

:staredog:

JEEVES420
Feb 16, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

Degloving Dick Fingers sounds like an OSHA themed thrashcore band.

Lead singer's name is Klaus.

Slippery
May 16, 2004

Muscles Boxcar

Etrips posted:

Yeah, sofa deez nuts!

oh wait poo poo never mind

colas
Feb 14, 2007

Get a used one from the thrift store that's already been broken in. My couch is great, it has an interesting smell and who knows what the previous owners did on it. Maybe they solved crimes, maybe they ate a lot of takeout. :iiam:

evobatman
Jul 30, 2006

it means nothing, but says everything!
Pillbug
Two of these

I really want to buy something more exciting now :sigh:

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

evobatman posted:

Two of these

Are those actual florescent or the LED conversation bulbs? If the former, return them and get LED ones. They make ones that can just plug that into the T8 or T12 socket and use the existing ballast.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

I really hope this is serious.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

Hell yeah

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf

evobatman posted:

Two of these

Rip out your old fixture and put up a new led one. I just did it in my garage and it's better in every way.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

:yeshaha:

Pls post results.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
For real, as someone with a passing interest in guns but a hatred for gun culture, that owns and is hilarious.

The Prong Song
Sep 7, 2002

WHITE
DRIVES
MATTER

Etrips posted:

cococohome.com makes incredible sofas. Will you pay an arm and a leg? Yes. Will it take three months to be made and delivered? Yes. Will it be a sofa you keep (and is still quality) after thirty years? Also yes.

Catatron Prime
Aug 23, 2010

IT ME

Toilet Rascal

The Prong Song posted:

cococohome.com makes incredible sofas. Will you pay an arm and a leg? Yes. Will it take three months to be made and delivered? Yes. Will it be a sofa you keep (and is still quality) after thirty years? Also yes.

drat this is cool ... honestly might’ve done that instead of article if I had known a few months back. Still like the article couch though, that was definitely a good buy.

On the topic of couch questions, I’ve got some old sofas from my grandmother I want to replace the cushions in. I know I can carve the replacement foam with an electric kitchen knife and vacuum them in a trash bag to slip back inside the covers, but not so much where to buy good high quality seat foam. Anyone have any foam recommendations?

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Are you some kind of tinpot dictator? Or just a drug kingpin?

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
As badass as that is, instead of 3000+, it should be, like, 300.

Think of how many times you can go to a Chinese Buffet for the cost of that gun.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Coffee And Pie posted:

For real, as someone with a passing interest in guns but a hatred for gun culture, that owns and is hilarious.

:same:

Please post the results, I miss the old box threads which I'm sure still exist but I don't go into TFR

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

OSU_Matthew posted:

drat this is cool ... honestly might’ve done that instead of article if I had known a few months back. Still like the article couch though, that was definitely a good buy.

On the topic of couch questions, I’ve got some old sofas from my grandmother I want to replace the cushions in. I know I can carve the replacement foam with an electric kitchen knife and vacuum them in a trash bag to slip back inside the covers, but not so much where to buy good high quality seat foam. Anyone have any foam recommendations?

Go to a craft store and repeatedly yell foam while looking for it. Take a friend. Take video.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"

The Sexual Shiite posted:

Go to a craft store and repeatedly yell foam while looking for it. Take a friend. Take video.

I hate you

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

DJ Fuckboy Supreme posted:

:same:

Please post the results, I miss the old box threads which I'm sure still exist but I don't go into TFR

Weird way to talk about your own mother but ok

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene
Found both of these for less than ten bucks :getin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?
RE4 is so dope