Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
buff summer marie you cowards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

https://twitter.com/FateGO_USA/status/1098096444798513153

help Red Saber tried to use imperial privilege to mod her rarity

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

red saber........... such power!

Exia
Feb 12, 2014
Game is back up, and we’ve been given 4 Quartz and 4 Apples as an apology

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

another few quartz to be sacrificed on the MHXA altar

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

gently caress

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

gacha is bad civ

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Putting this in the OP

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
Btw therevs a new 4* Servant for the CCC rerun.

It's Kingprotea

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
This rerun looking more and more like it's setting up LB4 every minute

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Dang, not my preferred one.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Clawtopsy posted:

buff summer marie you cowards

Have they ever buffed a summer servant? I kinda got the feeling those were set it and forget it type deals.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
They haven't, but they seem to be pretty weird on touching characters who have even more inconsistent access than limited servants already do, the random buffs to Chloe and Lily notwithstanding. That being said, Summer Martha was in the recent Christmas banners and they will still do DL banners that have summer servants, so maybe they will actually begin to buff them if they begin treating them like every other limited servant and put them on banners every once in a while.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Captain Baal posted:

Putting this in the OP

i'll kill u w/ my main gal, mARIE!!!! :argh:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Clawtopsy posted:

i'll kill u w/ my main gal, mARIE!!!! :argh:

I mean you might as well just wait for natural causes to do the job if that's the route you're taking.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Oh Snapple! posted:

I mean you might as well just wait for natural causes to do the job if that's the route you're taking.

That's how Marie kills.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/Nero_Says/status/1098244820362018816

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
I rolled tamacat. I now have every zerker on NA except MHXA.

:confuoot:

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
Turns out Kingprotea isn't an SR. She's an SSR instead. Grab those wallets! :shepface:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The boss version is an SSR, we do not know if the servant version will be the same.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
Finally, another servant whose power is just 'being real huge and squishing people'.
She and Bunyan can be friends.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Tiamat servant W H E N

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You're preaching to the choir, pal

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Crasical posted:

Finally, another servant whose power is just 'being real huge and squishing people'.
She and Bunyan can be friends.

If I recall from the manga, she's also 'basically a kid' in personality so you're even more right than you think. They'll probably be best friends.

Gloomy Rube fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Feb 20, 2019

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy

Vengarr posted:

Tiamat servant W H E N

Seriously.

Gloomy Rube
Mar 4, 2008

Gimme Santa Tiamat, cowards

Ashsaber
Oct 24, 2010

Deploying Swordbreakers!
College Slice
I had been putting off doing the trial quest for the entire time, so I just finally got around to doing it, and goddamn it do I get attached to servants way too easily. So I decided that I would just take the story route and try my third ten roll on the banner immediately after, and got MHX Alter for my recklessness. Don't know how much use she will see, or what teams she would like to be on, but cute is justice, and that is all I really care about for a lot of servants, in the end.

Dee Ehm
Apr 10, 2014

Ashsaber posted:

I had been putting off doing the trial quest for the entire time, so I just finally got around to doing it, and goddamn it do I get attached to servants way too easily. So I decided that I would just take the story route and try my third ten roll on the banner immediately after, and got MHX Alter for my recklessness. Don't know how much use she will see, or what teams she would like to be on, but cute is justice, and that is all I really care about for a lot of servants, in the end.

In the Skadi future she's one of the best Saber-class killers in the game.

Sodium Chloride
Jan 1, 2008

I thought it would be a good idea to fill out the pokédex with the Valentine CEs but with a few hours left and I'm missing 8. Oh well, there's always next year!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i looked ahead at how the future valentine stuff runs sometime last week and immediately stopped buying CEs because basing them off a points ladder is so much better and i can get scenes for literally every servant i have without losing my sanity.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
I got the last few cubes I needed... I got all the materials except for the pieces and monuments. Yaaaay.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I completely fumbled both Valentine's events. :shrug:

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like Ozymandias and Gilgamesh would get along. Since I finished getting all materials and CEs from the Valentine's shop (except for the 1000 cubes) I spent what I had left over on a bunch of Valentine chocolsates for various male characters. Caster Gil's was good (and referenced events that haven't happened yet in the story lol).

Now I really need to spend some time grinding XP cards. I desperately need to get Dantes and Caster Gil leveled up so I have some more AoE NPs to use on grinding.

Pureauthor posted:

Unfortunately due to the wonky wording, Ozymandias' skill does nothing for Astolfo. (Ozymandias increases your chance to get buffed. Astolfo has a 100% chance of buffing himself to get 60% chances to do things)

Ahhh, that's a shame.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

not sure if the two are frequently together but Artoria Lancer's interlude has a tiny bit with them at the end that is pretty good.

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

There was a scene with them interacting at Nerofest where they kept praising themselves but thinking the other was actually praising them with only Nitocris seeing the fragile balance of power.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I forgot valentines ends today and I'm too lazy to do the challenge quest :'(

Argas
Jan 13, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 21 hours!
They're frequently depicted together in fanworks as getting along too well that they cannot get along with a person too much like them because there can only be one supreme king in the world and that's them, not the other guy.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

dogsicle posted:

i looked ahead at how the future valentine stuff runs sometime last week and immediately stopped buying CEs because basing them off a points ladder is so much better and i can get scenes for literally every servant i have without losing my sanity.

Yeah starting from next year getting all the valentines is so easy the hardest part might just be sitting through the scenes.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
are the valentines drop CE worth getting by the way? in terms of utility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Tired Moritz posted:

are the valentines drop CE worth getting by the way? in terms of utility.

The arjuna one seems like it might be okay for fighting divine bosses, altera is probably skippable.