Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
she ded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
No pain, no gain. Therefore, lots of pain, lots of gain. Makes total sense.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
that's the premise the korean education system is built on

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
That's a pretty good deal imo, die a bunch and become red goku.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Red Goku is Kaioken, he only died once for that.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Red-hair's too crazy for you Jee-Han, go back to the daughter of sunglasses-teacher, she seems to have a more balanced outlook on life, still has some kind of dormant power within her you can tinker with, and you get sunglasses-teacher as a super powerful father in law. Plus free detect bloodlust training while you go out on dates, it's just all wins all around.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
The Vegeta school of training

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she's finally got the resolve to take advantage of jee-han's absurd bullshit while it is available.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
'it's ok just heal me.'
'but it'll kill you!'
'then revive me and keep healing'
'oh yeah i can do that but still fhwgads'
'i wanna be OP to and no pain, no gain.'

Truly the Saiyan mentality at work.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-69/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=265

NERF JEEHAN!

logis
Dec 30, 2004
Slippery Tilde

New thread title.

(But really, keep the power boosts up)

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
If he ever does get his rear end handed to him, all these things are gonna catch up at once... :ohdear:

Pladdicus
Aug 13, 2010

mastering the power of yin and yang ascending to a new level of understanding of my place within the universe at the heavy toll of

'ahhh it hurts'

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
I think they just found a secret boss.

https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-70/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=266

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather

So why is Jehan just wearing his regular street clothes, while handing out super armor? That seems really stupid.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
Clearly he'd already made two before finding out it counted as light armour, therefore as a wizard he wasn't proficient.

That or in a future fight he's going to dispel a glamour and reveal that he's spent the last month in something like this.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
His casual clothes are super ultimate armor twice as good as that super armor.

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy
jeehan just got really excited about designing some martial arts gear for his friends and forgot to make robes for himself

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Part of games is fashion

I want endgame Jeehan to like like hes wearing equipment grom 30 different sets

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
if he doesn't look like a World of Warcraft clownsuit soon I'm going to unsubscribe from SuperBunnyhop.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I was really hoping red hair was just flying around naked since that seemed like a gag waiting to happen as she transformed back to normal, but it was not to be. Getting a rare non-gnome spirit cameo just to give Jee-Han a shower was fun though, and having that spirit just swoon over how good he smelled had that sweet Gamer power fantasy mojo that I keep tuning in for.

Captain Invictus posted:

if he doesn't look like a World of Warcraft clownsuit soon I'm going to unsubscribe from SuperBunnyhop.

Elder Scrolls Online has been my MMO fix lately and it just has essentially skins you can apply to cover up everything you have equipped all the time, and if you're paying the monthly fee you can dye the costume in all sorts of ways. I get a kick out of running around looking at least decent while knowing that the mish-mash of gear I have on is a total garbage fire but no one has to ever see it.

I admit the new gear loses some impact when you never see it though.

Caros
May 14, 2008

NowonSA posted:

I was really hoping red hair was just flying around naked since that seemed like a gag waiting to happen as she transformed back to normal, but it was not to be. Getting a rare non-gnome spirit cameo just to give Jee-Han a shower was fun though, and having that spirit just swoon over how good he smelled had that sweet Gamer power fantasy mojo that I keep tuning in for.

Elder Scrolls Online has been my MMO fix lately and it just has essentially skins you can apply to cover up everything you have equipped all the time, and if you're paying the monthly fee you can dye the costume in all sorts of ways. I get a kick out of running around looking at least decent while knowing that the mish-mash of gear I have on is a total garbage fire but no one has to ever see it.

I admit the new gear loses some impact when you never see it though.

Wow has had transmog effects for like... A decade at this point.

Lunar Suite
Jun 5, 2011

If you love a flower which happens to be on a star, it is sweet at night to gaze at the sky. All the stars are a riot of flowers.
Jihan used Inventory!

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-71/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=267

loving Jeehan, he turned thinking into a grindeable skill.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I'm guessing he's planning to torment someone with that there obelisk.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-72/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=268

Huh, I wasn't expecting for the Necromicon to be relevant so soon.

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
Seonilchu :henget:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
well this chapter has the greatest summary of the comic of all time.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

"...How is this possible?!" Best line in anything ever. This comic has peaked.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Yea that was an epic pay off.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.
This sounds like a hilarious DBZ episode ending.

"Jee Han Han has finally decided to use his epic power of Douchery against the mysterious black hole man. Will it work? Will our heroes be able to defeat the enemy with the epic power of Douchery? Tune in next time on: Douchery Defeated!"

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
He needs to get the next rank: The ability to knock all around to the floor with an act of unparalleled stupidity.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Maybe he'll finally get around to opening the options menu and changing the difficulty setting to easy.

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
I can't tell if this comic is so bad that it's good or if the author(s?) are making it so intentionally bad that it's good.

EVIL Gibson
Mar 23, 2001

Internet of Things is just someone else's computer that people can't help attaching cameras and door locks to!
:vapes:
Switchblade Switcharoo

Elfgames posted:

no it's the bullshit skill that makes it possible to use those contradictory skills at the same time with no bad side effects

i imagine him using the skills to counter each other similiar to Homer eating sleeping pills and no-doz at the same time so he doesnt need to sleep while not being strung out.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

Gotta be something in the bag of tricks or inventory to deal with a black hole. Maybe it'll be Seonil with the save here, he's been off panel for awhile doing something. Escape to that Divine Birch and use that to turn the tide maybe?

I like fool's act/douchery being such a good skill that it becomes literally the sharingan from Naruto and the only way to fight it is to close your eyes.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

There Bias Two posted:

Maybe he'll finally get around to opening the options menu and changing the difficulty setting to easy.

He should turn up all the video settings to max then fight everyone at 12 fps.

Nullsmack
Dec 7, 2001
Digital apocalypse
Am I the only one reading this right now?
https://www.webtoons.com/en/fantasy/the-gamer/season-4-ep-78/viewer?title_no=88&episode_no=274

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Nope. There just hasn't been anything to comment on.