Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

Woof Blitzer posted:

What do they call a nothingburger in France?

Macron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
https://twitter.com/PatBlanchfield/status/1098670627354042368

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Syrian Lannister posted:

No

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Chichevache posted:

Royale with pleas

Nice

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Yeah, I normally try to edit those stupid links out. That one got past.

Apologies

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
Glad to see Time Magazine owning trump because this time is surely different

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
God drat....just listened to the Cook County prosecutor describe some of the poo poo that R. Kelly did....Whats the deal with him spitting on his victims....like every one of them said he spit in their face :psyduck:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
It's a power thing.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Reign Of Pain posted:

God drat....just listened to the Cook County prosecutor describe some of the poo poo that R. Kelly did....Whats the deal with him spitting on his victims....like every one of them said he spit in their face :psyduck:

Syrian Lannister posted:

R. Kelly 4 victims 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. 3 were under 17.

gently caress this dude w a rusty e-tool

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

THE MEMO IS OUT

800 pages so give it a few minutes for newspeople to read

edit: 25 years recommended

quote:

The prosecutors did not reveal on Saturday new information about Manafort's activities in 2016 and later, which prosecutors say have become a focus of Mueller's inquiry into Russian influence and the Trump campaign.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
At 800 pages it’s a memoir, not a memo.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
It makes me laugh that even the government is in awe at Paul Manafort, Crime Elemental. Too many crimes to be from this plane of existence.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Vasudus posted:

It makes me laugh that even the government is in awe at Paul Manafort, Crime Elemental. Too many crimes to be from this plane of existence.

His one crime-free moment should be referred to as a momentary lapse of treason.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Icon Of Sin posted:

His one crime-free moment should be referred to as a momentary lapse of treason.

nice

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler

Icon Of Sin posted:

:drat:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Vasudus posted:

Yeah, the line about how they've literally never seen so much crime from one man before cracked me the gently caress up

Stravag
Jun 7, 2009

Pool until we get a "Paul manafort is a great man, an not guilty man. Hes the most greatest not huilty man youve ever seen. Hes been so mistreated almost as mistreated as me. Ive never known someone so well so I know its all fake. So fake. Talk about the democrats abusing their power. I've never even heard of this nobody paul manafort? Never heard of him never met him never worked with him maybe i worked with him"

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless
Wasn't it Manafort that he was praising for not flipping and squealing to the feds like that rat Cohen did? Or am I thinking of someone else from this insane Moronis Personae list.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah, the line about how they've literally never seen so much crime from one man before cracked me the gently caress up

Where's this line at?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Godholio posted:

Where's this line at?

It's from an earlier sentencing doc:

https://twitter.com/awprokop/status/1096565960998338562

motherfucker on those crimes like a fat kid on jellybeans

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

MANAFORT turns away from CRIMES

MANAFORT: You are too much for me, Crimes. You son of a whoreson bitch. I wish I knew how to quit you.

CRIMES (crying): Then why don't you? Why don't you just let me be, huh?

MANAFORT moves to hug CRIMES, but CRIMES tries to fight him off.

CRIMES (sobbing): Get the gently caress off me!

MANAFORT and CRIMES embrace and fall to their knees, holding each other as they weep.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Loden Taylor posted:

MANAFORT turns away from CRIMES

MANAFORT: You are too much for me, Crimes. You son of a whoreson bitch. I wish I knew how to quit you.

CRIMES (crying): Then why don't you? Why don't you just let me be, huh?

MANAFORT moves to hug CRIMES, but CRIMES tries to fight him off.

CRIMES (sobbing): Get the gently caress off me!

MANAFORT and CRIMES embrace and fall to their knees, holding each other as they weep.

This but his wife

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
What's manafort the literal you know what or was that Cohen? I can't keep up with these depravities any more.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's manafort the literal you know what or was that Cohen? I can't keep up with these depravities any more.
Manafort is the one who paid black guys to run trains on his wife, which hosed her up mentally.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Casimir Radon posted:

Manafort is the one who paid black guys to run trains on his wife, which hosed her up mentally.

:dogbutton:

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

That particular rabbit hole is....well it's definitely a dark one. If I remember correctly this was revealed when his daughters text messages were released and she's bitching to a friend about, "Yeah dad loving sucks, he's doing that group sex stuff to mom again." Probably off on the details, that's all going from memory.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Manafort is like a shark, if he stops doing crimes he stops breathing.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

He’s a real life version of Bender, just that the entire country was his Fry that he wanted to steal organs from and sell for beer money.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

He just forgot to be gay

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost

Casimir Radon posted:

I thought that was Roger Stone....wasn't he into some group sex thing too

ew

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The projection for these people is amazing

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Reign Of Pain posted:

ew

Both Stone and his wife seem to be into swinging . Manafort pressured his wife into it, apparently. Also, Manafort's wife has some sort of brain injury from getting tossed from a horse, IIRC?

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
It really is. Every single one of them has the same thought process about the vile poo poo that they do: I am doing this stuff and successful, therefore everyone else who is successful is doing it as well.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

A Bad Poster posted:

It really is. Every single one of them has the same thought process about the vile poo poo that they do: I am doing this stuff and successful, therefore everyone else who is successful is doing it as well.

You need to be a sociopath to be a high level Trump confidant. That's the common thread connecting them all.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Icon Of Sin posted:

He’s a real life version of Bender, just that the entire country was his Fry that he wanted to steal organs from and sell for beer money.

Also not nearly as endearing

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Reign Of Pain posted:

ew

It's always some freaky sex thing. Orgies, cuckholding, pseudo-rape, Ambien sex, something. Wasn't there someone who like to put his wife into a diabetic coma before he hosed her, so she couldn't move?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

BigDave posted:

Wasn't there someone who like to put his wife into a diabetic coma before he hosed her, so she couldn't move?

WHAT THE gently caress

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

BigDave posted:

It's always some freaky sex thing. Orgies, cuckholding, pseudo-rape, Ambien sex, something. Wasn't there someone who like to put his wife into a diabetic coma before he hosed her, so she couldn't move?
:aaa:

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
Roger Stone just put ads in the paper for dudes to come plow his wife.

Manafort let his wife be gang raped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Proud Christian Mom posted:

Roger Stone just put ads in the paper for dudes to come plow his wife.

Manafort let his wife be gang raped.
More like orchestrated and paid for.