Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

someone link the original thread where i commented on the TriPpY AzZ ShrOoM stickers and he said "that's my sisters monitor."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

someone link the original thread where i commented on the TriPpY AzZ ShrOoM stickers and he said "that's my sisters monitor."

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Lol

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Twin Cakes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Bushmaori
Mar 8, 2009

'Wow'

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
thats what happens if you leave the battleborn randy pitchford tweet in a petri dish

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

ArfJason posted:

thats what happens if you leave the battleborn randy pitchford tweet in a petri dish

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chris Farley as the Zagats lady reading that headline and emphasizing every quoted word

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Chris Farley as the Zagats lady reading that headline and emphasizing every quoted word

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

that one stuck with me too. what the hell

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://twitter.com/iambuy/status/1092188236561166336

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Power 220 Gun 161

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

I know this is an odd question but I should ask anyways: I feel like there was a specific focus in Japanese movies and video games with bizarre and seemingly-unknowable omnipotent biomechanical antagonists in the late 80s-early 90s (Contra, Metroid, Tetsuo the Iron Man, Final Fantasy, a thousand arcade games, Breath Of Fire, etc) that was really interesting, and I assumed and that this particular trend would repeat itself after the social media boom (for obvious reasons) but aside from a handful of lesser-known western games aping off like that aesthetic like SOMA and Axiom Verge, it hasn’t, really. Why is that? I assumed it would be an easy topic for some really creepy stuff.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I feel that too lumpy . Hope you got your troll shield up and we get some actual answers

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

thanks

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I know this is an odd question but I should ask anyways: I feel like there was a specific focus in Japanese movies and video games with bizarre and seemingly-unknowable omnipotent biomechanical antagonists in the late 80s-early 90s (Contra, Metroid, Tetsuo the Iron Man, Final Fantasy, a thousand arcade games, Breath Of Fire, etc) that was really interesting, and I assumed and that this particular trend would repeat itself after the social media boom (for obvious reasons) but aside from a handful of lesser-known western games aping off like that aesthetic like SOMA and Axiom Verge, it hasn’t, really. Why is that? I assumed it would be an easy topic for some really creepy stuff.

Isn't that basically Id games Quake 2 onwards?

CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think a Tetsuo the Iron Man game would be very fun

End of Shoelace
Apr 5, 2016

Lumpy the Cook posted:

"Alien" (plus gigers art in general) and "Akira" inspired that look so much its not even funny

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/graficosdeps1/status/1094939279489490945?s=21

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Gomu Gomu no Kojima is a loving cocksucker! He's a fag! There, I said it!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

> Follow AssSlaughter

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

every screenshot i see from that game has someone saying something funny in it. shame its an mmo

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
It's an incredibly slow mmo too. It takes the same amount of time to get level 1-94 as it does to go from 98-99 in a skill.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/MGSNoContext/status/1099741447404879873