Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I recognize Garrett Bobby Ferguson but don't get the joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

I recognize Garrett Bobby Ferguson but don't get the joke

GBF is based on Billy Mitchell of video game high score and King of Kong fame who recently had all his records pulled due to cheating accusations, notably submitting tapes of his records that were made using MAME instead of official arcade hardware.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

kdrudy posted:

GBF is based on Billy Mitchell of video game high score and King of Kong fame who recently had all his records pulled due to cheating accusations, notably submitting tapes of his records that were made using MAME instead of official arcade hardware.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh.

So dude is a fraud. LOL

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

A spicier meme than Billys hot sauce

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

This was my favorite part.

It's like the classic MRA chicken. The internal temperature of a cooked chicken should be 350, that's why you bake it at 350 degrees, duh.

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/580453278095450112?s=19

Someone please explain MRA chicken

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Everyone always talks about Longcow, but no one ever addresses Tallutilitybuilding.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!

RareAcumen posted:

Extremely salty, pallid white skin, and nobody wants to touch it without wearing gloves. :v:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

RareAcumen posted:

It was a while ago now but iirc it was a MGTOW dude who decided to prove he didn't need a woman to cook for him by posting a recipe online. The recipe was taking a frozen chicken breast and slamming it in the oven at like 220°C until it was dry as a bone.

NewFatMike
Jun 11, 2015

bike tory posted:

It was a while ago now but iirc it was a MGTOW dude who decided to prove he didn't need a woman to cook for him by posting a recipe online. The recipe was taking a frozen chicken breast and slamming it in the oven at like 200°C.

To think he could have just slapped the chicken at 3,275.95mph.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bike tory posted:

It was a while ago now but iirc it was a MGTOW dude who decided to prove he didn't need a woman to cook for him by posting a recipe online. The recipe was taking a frozen chicken breast and slamming it in the oven at like 220°C until it was dry as a bone.

Yep.

"We don't need women to cook for us!"

*makes chicken dryer than every pussy in his vicinity*

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Knormal posted:

Everyone always talks about Longcow, but no one ever addresses Tallutilitybuilding.

Probably because there's nothing uncommon about it?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Knormal posted:

It's like an elevator to nowhere.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

bike tory posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CHICKEN INTO THE SLOT. ITS FROZEN AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START ROASTING ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHICKEN

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Powered Descent posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CHICKEN INTO THE SLOT. ITS FROZEN AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START ROASTING ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHICKEN

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CHICKEN AT 1665 m/s AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I ENJOY A DELICIOUS BREAKFASt

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

vyelkin posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A CHICKEN AT 1665 m/s AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I ENJOY A DELICIOUS BREAKFASt

It's literally all you need to do, idk how the MGTOW dude got it so wrong

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Looooong laaaaoooonnnnnnnngggg caaaaaaooooooooooWwWwWwWwW

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Phy posted:

Looooong laaaaoooonnnnnnnngggg caaaaaaooooooooooWwWwWwWwW

long

long

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Probably because there's nothing uncommon about it?

I see those kind of things by train lines a lot. They usually seem abandoned or close to it.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ghost Leviathan posted:

I see those kind of things by train lines a lot. They usually seem abandoned or close to it.

Yeah I don't think I've seen one in use in a few decades, even in the country-side. Some guy converted one into a home some years ago but I can't find pictures.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Memento posted:

long

long

May I...touch it?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Yeah I don't think I've seen one in use in a few decades, even in the country-side. Some guy converted one into a home some years ago but I can't find pictures.

I'm guessing trains needed a lot more maintenance back in the day (or there were more of them) and now they either get more of it done at the depot or have onboard equipment for it?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

bike tory posted:

So he established mutual independence. I'm glad he's happy with this outcome :)

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

wuffles
Apr 10, 2004

Yep.

lmao

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The dude should learn how to cook without turning into a weird 'don't need no woman' thing.

gently caress the Internet

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Time heals wounds. Wholesome.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3VuCa1wYGU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Ignoranus posted:

More in the "Suppose it's a perfectly round chicken in a frictionless vacuum" sort of way.

That's how I cook mine.

Speedboat Jones
Dec 28, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

This is exactly my poo poo.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
They slapped the chicken wrong. This is what you get when you slap the chicken wrong.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Yep.

I think that dude cries himself to sleep every night so that's at least one wet pussy

Jedrick
Mar 21, 2010

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:

Spanish Manlove posted:

I think that dude cries himself to sleep every night so that's at least one wet pussy

lool

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Spanish Manlove posted:

What a zinger, indeed.

Viruswithshoes
Mar 26, 2007

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I saw that first image somewhere yesterday and this exact sequence came to mind. Thank you for following through where I couldn't be hosed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

You really cooked his goose!