Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Bombadilillo posted:

Da share zone friends had some wife cheating amongst themselves and it exploded. The feed is now a transparent "buy our poo poo" cashout with no content feed.

It's sad but its effectively dead.

Goons caused it by making a thread and our liking a thing angered the gods and killed the thing.

i dunno where you heard about the cheating, I couldn't find anything about that with a quick google, but dasharez0ne is still posting content.

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1099387977103491072

this was four hours ago

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
there's content, and then there's funny content

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

I'm sad da share z0ne sold out and cucked out. I find it kinda interesting how people tend to know the minitiae of the most random poo poo tbh, it's like "what happened to da share zone that was fun" and people reply with "there was a rift going through their midst that finally settled into tragedy . Drew's wife had felt distant and disconnected from her husband for months now, with a gnawing hunger for validation from anybody at all. When da share zone admin 2 told her that she looked hot in that one Pic, the one with the bikini, she had felt a rising desire that could not be sated"

Like im glad someone can tell what's going on but how does anybody know this stuff about a Twitter feed about anti capitalism skeletons.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Drew betrayed DB and has forfeit his life

ol qwerty bastard
Dec 13, 2005

If you want something done, do it yourself!

Scorpion King CGI holding up better than expected.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Dabir posted:

i dunno where you heard about the cheating, I couldn't find anything about that with a quick google, but dasharez0ne is still posting content.

https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1099387977103491072

this was four hours ago

I can't wait to hear from the other guy who is now clearly better at everything.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth
so is there any actually tangible proof of any of this dasharez0ne stuff or is it all internet hearsay

i have seen people talking about this many times but no one actually points to anything to even remotely prove it.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
the response to it being true should be identical to it not being true: who gives a poo poo

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Randaconda has a new favorite as of 02:29 on Feb 24, 2019

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yeah I eat rear end posted:

the response to it being true should be identical to it not being true: who gives a poo poo

:emptyquote:

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

500 good dogs posted:

Thanks, I hate it.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

I fuckin' love dumb math humor, and I double love that whoever made this left out the first-amendment-violation of the Pledge.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
[img] https://i.imgur.com/s9dQTxK.jpg[/img]

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

here u go

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

What is true is that drew changed the password to lock the rest out and start monetizing it and a huge up tick in the woke posts.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

EmmyOk posted:

What is true is that drew changed the password to lock the rest out and start monetizing it and a huge up tick in the woke posts.

well i have noticed the huge tick up in woke posts. but i am curious about the source of all these rumors since i've been hearing them often enough on my twitter feed, for some reason. did the other writers/artists come out and say something about it?

Bear Enthusiast
Mar 20, 2010

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone

trapped mouse posted:

well i have noticed the huge tick up in woke posts. but i am curious about the source of all these rumors since i've been hearing them often enough on my twitter feed, for some reason. did the other writers/artists come out and say something about it?

after 10 minutes of fierce investigative reporting i am confident that this is at minimum 75% goon word of mouth, and that artists should get paid even if we live in a society.

and now, this:

Snotty By Nature
Sep 11, 2007

I'm upset that this is not the proper way to use the word "impressment."

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

A Boy and His Herb. posted:

I'm upset that this is not the proper way to use the word "impressment."

Her breasts never got the chance to heave with impressment, she ran for the docks and signed up with the nearest man-o-war at the first sign of the fedora

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

EmmyOk posted:

What is also true is that we need to know who the funnier more studly share z0ne guy was because he’s funnier

E- and more studly

Snowy has a new favorite as of 06:53 on Feb 24, 2019

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
A blast from the past

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ4c54rCJ_k

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

extremely on point

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Nah my FIL is a semi-retired engineer who recently built and moved into a new house in which he designed all the wiring and electronics. It's so loving ~connected~ it's totally impractical to the point of being basically unlivable for anyone but him. They don't have any light switches. We have to ask him how to change the AC settings in the spare room because there's no remote. You have to ask Alexa to do EVERYTHING, even poo poo like change the channel on the TV or put the loving blinds up and down. He went away for a few days and there was a power cut that left my MIL without lights or anything even once the power was restored because she didn't know how to make Alexa reconnect to everything else.

But on his way home he can push a button on his phone to make the coffee machine get him a coffee ready for when he arrives. So, worth it I guess.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Someone who has the capacities please make his house do awful things to him

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
It's not hard. A friend of mine is a software architect for a big (FAANG) company and he has a coffee machine that he can activate with his phone. Another friend of mine who is in infosec used it to kick all of his home devices off the wifi and change the password.

I mean, when I say it's not hard, I couldn't do it, but for someone who knows what they're doing, it's not hard.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Memento posted:

It's not hard. A friend of mine is a software architect for a big (FAANG) company and he has a coffee machine that he can activate with his phone. Another friend of mine who is in infosec used it to kick all of his home devices off the wifi and change the password.

I mean, when I say it's not hard, I couldn't do it, but for someone who knows what they're doing, it's not hard.

And now with Nike making it possible to loving brick your shoes with an OTA update, the future is even stupider than Something Awful gave it credit for.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Samuringa posted:

Chuck's Duck and Luck

Formerly Rick's

:dudsmile:

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Hastur

Benny Harvey
Nov 24, 2012

bike tory posted:

Nah my FIL is a semi-retired engineer who recently built and moved into a new house in which he designed all the wiring and electronics. It's so loving ~connected~ it's totally impractical to the point of being basically unlivable for anyone but him. They don't have any light switches. We have to ask him how to change the AC settings in the spare room because there's no remote. You have to ask Alexa to do EVERYTHING, even poo poo like change the channel on the TV or put the loving blinds up and down. He went away for a few days and there was a power cut that left my MIL without lights or anything even once the power was restored because she didn't know how to make Alexa reconnect to everything else.

But on his way home he can push a button on his phone to make the coffee machine get him a coffee ready for when he arrives. So, worth it I guess.

Ugh, I hate this poo poo so much. At a certain point it's less about practicality and more about being smug. "Remember the dark days when you had to wait 5 minutes when you got home for a coffee".

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Like Wallace and Grommit without the charm.

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Memento posted:

long

long

:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Benny Harvey posted:

Ugh, I hate this poo poo so much. At a certain point it's less about practicality and more about being smug. "Remember the dark days when you had to wait 5 minutes when you got home for a coffee".

I think it's more like a project and proving to themselves that they're capable of doing it, with practicality indeed being a secondary concern.

I wonder if people will become even fatter as this becomes widespread