Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
Shallow is pretty drat good top 40/pop music tho

edit: if you don't like the genre that's cool but inside its genre it does what it does well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

asecondduck posted:

A film star lying about his height, well I never
This isn’t quite a Tom Cruise situation though. I would think Paul Rudd wouldn’t care that much.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Bradley Cooper should have stuck to his guns and refused to perform this live. You’re never going to look good next to a world-class live performer.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

MorgaineDax posted:

♪ The Reader. I haven't seen The Reader. I was going to see it later but I fell behind. My Batmobile took longer than I thought to design. ♪

♪ I even went and stood in line, but then went and saw Iron Man a second time! ♪

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I was unimpressed with [...] that movie

Hey, me too! ;)

(It was fine, just a bit overblown on the hype train.)

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

DC Murderverse posted:

Jose Andres is dope as hell
https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/food/article/21006167/chef-jos-andrs-and-thinkfoodgroup-ask-voters-to-vote-no-on-initiative-77

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Baronash posted:

Bradley Cooper should have stuck to his guns and refused to perform this live. You’re never going to look good next to a world-class live performer.
He’s gotta support his bae

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

Bradley Cooper's Sam Elliot impression is much better than Malek's Freddie Mercury impression.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

woulda sounded great if they had had Eddie Vedder do it in lieu of Cooper for the Oscars, but not nearly as good television of course

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Essentially all the bartenders I knew in DC were against 77. It wasn’t them being pressured by their employers either.

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Oh poo poo I didn't know Krysten Ritter was pregnant!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"HI, my name is Krysten Ritter and if anybody has any job openings...."

:smith:

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Fart City posted:

They're omitting Be Prepared, so like, gently caress the whole project on principal.

No they aren't.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

I watched the Live Action Shorts nominees at the National Archives yesterday. I thought Skin was good and would win but I slightly preferred Fauve.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Jerusalem posted:

Aww :smith:

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jerusalem posted:

Rumors say that FX and Hulu are on a bidding war for the Netflix Marvel shows right now.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Really thought they shouted gently caress SEARCHLIGHT! for a second. That would've been more fun.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Sam Jackson hoverhanding

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Brie Larson is gorgeous.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Nice hoverhand Sam

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
See, Spike? You're bad loving luck!

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

cmon the favourite

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

asecondduck posted:

Rumors say that FX and Hulu are on a bidding war for the Netflix Marvel shows right now.

It would be nice if Jessica Jones could have another season closer in quality to the first (also less episodes!)

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Sam Jackson hoverhanding

Listen motherfucker I am not gonna get #metoo'd!

Homeybeef
May 23, 2008
Are they drunk? Cause that would be great

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

lol are you making GBS threads me

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Didn’t Dr. Shirley’s family say the movie was inaccurate after the Golden Globes?

Mukaikubo
Mar 14, 2006

"You treat her like a lady... and she'll always bring you home."
so we're either getting a Green Book win or a Bohemian Rhapsody win, because we're literally in hellworld

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wasn't one of the writers of Greenbook the guy who was a racist as gently caress Trump dude or something?

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

wow

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

bring back bette

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
of loving course.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

lol I didn't realize Green Book was a Peter Farrelly joint fresh off his last directing effort, Dumb And Dumber To

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
I have had no interest in The Green Book. Is it actually worth seeing

oneforthevine
Sep 25, 2015

Paul Schrader is the winner in my heart

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(
The two other dudes are s worried they are not going to have enought time to talk lol

PTizzle
Oct 1, 2008
Was really hoping First Reformed would get something

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

trash person posted:

I have had no interest in The Green Book. Is it actually worth seeing

It’s entertaining but Oscar bait racism-simplifying crap. Not Blind Side bad but far from good

Electronico6
Feb 25, 2011

I'm starting to think that Bohemian Rhapsody and Green Book have an actual chance, and that the 50 million dollars Netflix spent to buy an Oscar weren't enough lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh man, go The Ballad of Buster Scruggs