Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Y'all like Shinkansen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I do in fact like the speedy platypus train. I actually like their slower trains more though. Nodding off on the train in a nearly empty train car from Nara to Kyoto still sticks with me after 6 years.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Picnic Princess' Snapchat has been particularly awesome the past few days. So many awesome views!

(Though a distinct lack of Toby)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Queen Combat posted:

Congratulations! Living my dream right there.

(:ssh: don't tell the US, get out while you still can :v:)

Thanks! It's really nice to have the same passport as my wife now and not have to ever worry about visa renewals or changes to the laws.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

FreshFeesh posted:

Picnic Princess' Snapchat has been particularly awesome the past few days. So many awesome views!

What I lack in Toby I offer in Temple

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

FreshFeesh posted:

Wait, I have the snapchat machine on my intelligent phone too, though I only installed because all my Korean friends wanted to stay in touch with pictures and they do not trust the Facebook machine with that.

How do I get in on this PYF-selfie-royalty Japan adventures bandwagon?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

What I lack in Toby I offer in Temple

You're literally one of my favorite snapchat people for your story. I'm living vicariously through you in Japan, so thank you! :D

I have no selfie to offer because I'm currently growing my hair out, and it's in that really weird stage of growth where I hate it and wear a hat everywhere. Maybe in a few weeks when I can actually do something with it I'll contribute, but for now, I'll just pass along that there are a ton of amazing looking goons in here, and amazing goon shirts.

Zipperelli. has a new favorite as of 15:34 on Feb 27, 2019

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

As someone who was a teenager in the 90s, i can assure you that flannel can be worn year round.

In layers, even.

Long sleeve t-shirt with thumbholes cut in the seams with another t-shirt over it, then open flannel, then either a beat-up army coat or trench depending on your subculture.

I remember.

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
It cold

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Now a days I only wear 100% wool flannel style Pendletons. Love em. Got a dark maroon board shirt and a pair of originals in plaid.
Goes perfect layered with a vest and heavy rain jacket.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Liquid Communism posted:

In layers, even.

Long sleeve t-shirt with thumbholes cut in the seams with another t-shirt over it, then open flannel, then either a beat-up army coat or trench depending on your subculture.

I remember.
The flannel could also do double duty as a buttcape should the need arise. Also this was not what I was wearing yesterday at all.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

🐵❌💀

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Wait, I have the snapchat machine on my intelligent phone too, though I only installed because all my Korean friends wanted to stay in touch with pictures and they do not trust the Facebook machine with that.

How do I get in on this PYF-selfie-royalty Japan adventures bandwagon?

Well you can find me under Jenn Wanderer to start!

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

They've stolen your ears!

Fhqwhgads
Jul 18, 2003

I AM THE ONLY ONE IN THIS GAME WHO GETS LAID
When you have an important meeting but it's still Wednesday

(I still have my ears)

Aschlafly
Jan 5, 2004

I identify as smart.
(But that doesn't make it so...)
Ears are the only part of my body that gets cold, generally. What genius decided to put them on the outside?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

The creases on your pants are kinda suggestive .

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

The creases on your pants are kinda suggestive .

It makes me think of a puckered rear end in a top hat (or mouth I suppose) but that says a whole lot more about me than Aschlafly tbh.

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Aschlafly posted:

Ears are the only part of my body that gets cold, generally. What genius decided to put them on the outside?

I'm bulbasaur

Generally, I think long hair on guys is an affectation, but your mane is glorious :)

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I have a date with a good friend this Saturday

I don't know what to wear

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Schmeichy posted:

Generally, I think long hair on guys is an affectation, but your mane is glorious :)
I thought for the longest time I just didn't like the aesthetics of it, but in reality it's just a reaction to Fuckboy Trauma.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Sweet As Sin posted:

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

:emptyquote:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
The mr banana grabber suit from arrested development

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Ehhh, that's aged pretty badly now that it's been brought back into my conscious mind.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I love long hair on men more than anything. Bring it on, you look frickin' amazing.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Sweet As Sin posted:

I have a date with a good friend this Saturday

What is the date setting??

You look lovely in deep colours, and I always suggest dressing just slightly under what you think you should, and be comfortable, and follow whatever rule it is about taking off an accessory, before you walk out the door, because you will have always put on too many.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Burlap sack.

It’s all you need.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Teagan posted:

[...] whatever rule it is about taking off an accessory, before you walk out the door, because you will have always put on too many.

The trick is to never put on accessories, just wear them all at all times

Whenever my boyfriend doesn't hear my bracelets jangling he yells across the apartment to make sure I'm not dead.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?
You're all looking fine. I'm trying to take a picture where I don't absolutely hate the end result. It's not working. I'm pale as a ghost, my head's too big, my eyes too lopsided. Or I just look like I'd kill you as soon as smile at you.

Taking selfies sucks for me.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

Queen Combat posted:

Ehhh, that's aged pretty badly now that it's been brought back into my conscious mind.

Thats what makes it a great choice :D

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
He asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party, I'm unsure if we're doing anything before/after :ohdear:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Hey folks I made a lentil chili with chipotle and a agave and a little beer in it

I drank the rest of the beer

Sup

Edit -- WHATEVER ENJOY IT SIDEWAYS

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

COOL CORN posted:

Hey folks I made a lentil chili with chipotle and a agave and a little beer in it

I drank the rest of the beer

Sup

Edit -- WHATEVER ENJOY IT SIDEWAYS

what up side corn

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Is the Curel what makes the chili so smooth I need to know

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

thats for afterwards

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Hair too long and gets in the eyes, but too short to keep brushed to the side by my ears. Someone yesterday told me to get a hair clip.

I'll figure this out eventually.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
:discourse:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

Queen Combat posted:

Hair too long and gets in the eyes, but too short to keep brushed to the side by my ears. Someone yesterday told me to get a hair clip.

My, that is an ugly stain on your scrubs, you can't even see half of your timepiece.

Digging the glasses, though. Professional enough for the work space, but with a hint of Schmetterling on the sides.

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
.... Is that another new pair?

Speaking of, mine broke but i found my old pair and somehow the rx on them is better... Plus i forgot how awesome they look. Only downside is they are a tad bit too small for my face... Ach ja

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Queen Combat posted:

:syoon:

I always carry hair clips because my hair gets in my mouth when I eat if I'm not careful. Ramen is a serious offender in this regard.