Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:clas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

RareAcumen posted:

Do you think clowns still honk when they have sex?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Really looking forward to the Lou Reads episode of the last couple of pages.

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos
I for one see this as the perfect time for the meme god Korgan to save us from this meme hell.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

You people were too busy with your damned clown genitals to honor a fallen hero and should be ashamed :argh:

Look at this sweet boy in his lil' hat

Goodnight, sweet prince :smith:

thatbastardken
Apr 23, 2010

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!

i like that he bought his little jerry can of fuel so he can self immolate once he's done reflecting

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

thatbastardken posted:

i like that he bought his little jerry can of fuel so he can self immolate once he's done reflecting

it's a gun briefcase so he can go on an insane american shooting spree

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Hated all of these but cloobies sold it. I'm in.

Let me see them cloobies is my new pickup line.

Yo The Cloop :whatup:

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 08:27 on Feb 26, 2019

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Karate Bastard posted:

Hated all of these but cloobies sold it. I'm in.

Let me see them cloobies is my new pickup line.

Yo The Cloop :whatup:

cloobie doobie doo

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Yo, anyone got any good memes of nazis getting their asses kicked?

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

RareAcumen posted:

Yo, anyone got any good memes of nazis getting their asses kicked?

My all time fave:

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Lol clobbered

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

Lol clobbered

You know, I genuinely wasn't on board with it until right now. Like three+ pages of poo poo but this single post made me laugh.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
:hf:

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
[editorial note: at the time this was written, it was not Wednesday. Anywhere]

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/kamiafro/status/1099765080697253888

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

From the replies
https://twitter.com/MamboCat84/status/1100157869142491136

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The month long probation seems extreme in isolation but that is not what happened. In randaconda's specific case he's been warned in probations and in PMs that he is on an escalating scale of probations due to multiple racism, rape joke, and transphobia probations.

There's also been a ban on weird simpsons/sesame street memes primarily due to those extended collages of screen shots which were often used to tell weird molestation and murder/suicide stories. This post wasn't as extreme as those but the thread could do without them in any form slipping back in and this has been made clear quite a few times.

It might seem excessively stringent but PYF has had problems with people posting stuff that just isn't okay under the guise of "haha weird" in the past and present. Most notably the Fanart threads which became unworkable but also in other threads too like comics. I think there's been plenty of warning on this as well as randaconda's own probations making it clear he is on a growing probation scale, so it's not some out of the blue huge probation.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Randa worked hard to build up that much probation juice and I'll be a son of a gun if I worked half as hard for anything in my life

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1100101443196014593?s=21

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
It's pretty cool that the SA Facebook page is posting simpsons child rape memes, haha, it's actually great haha hehe

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
There's an SA facebook page? :psyduck:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

im sure as poo poo not sucking up to lacroix to get the better apartment so yeah i do

JcDent
May 13, 2013

Give me a rifle, one round, and point me at Berlin!

Kitfox88 posted:

im sure as poo poo not sucking up to lacroix to get the better apartment so yeah i do

Too poor to pay attention!

Detective Buttfuck
Mar 30, 2011

Vampire Masquerade ARG going in a weird direction

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Collapsing Farts posted:

There's an SA facebook page? :psyduck:

iirc there are a few, and none of them is run by lowtax, so they're not really "SA"

use the fb report function

A Moose
Oct 22, 2009

Counterpoint: randaconda was apparently a load-bearing poster, which really says a lot about this thread.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

Hihohe posted:

wouldnt the slap just smash the chicken apart?

no

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EmmyOk posted:

The month long probation seems extreme in isolation but that is not what happened. In randaconda's specific case he's been warned in probations and in PMs that he is on an escalating scale of probations due to multiple racism, rape joke, and transphobia probations.

There's also been a ban on weird simpsons/sesame street memes primarily due to those extended collages of screen shots which were often used to tell weird molestation and murder/suicide stories. This post wasn't as extreme as those but the thread could do without them in any form slipping back in and this has been made clear quite a few times.

It might seem excessively stringent but PYF has had problems with people posting stuff that just isn't okay under the guise of "haha weird" in the past and present. Most notably the Fanart threads which became unworkable but also in other threads too like comics. I think there's been plenty of warning on this as well as randaconda's own probations making it clear he is on a growing probation scale, so it's not some out of the blue huge probation.

I mean when you say it like that it makes a lot of sense. But on the other hand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v3ADs92Edo

https://twitter.com/umbraviolet/status/1098268872367587328?s=20

https://giant.gfycat.com/NiceFirstCockatiel.webm

Was not expecting to be on brand when I found that one.

RareAcumen has a new favorite as of 16:18 on Feb 26, 2019

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

he deserved it, and so does We Know Catheters for sexualizing underage characters

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1100411074069725184

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Poops Mcgoots posted:

mods overreacted imo but also it's a good opportunity for that macro of randa shooting himself in the dick with a cannon

here you go, friend

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Titled: "Randaclonda clannoning his clohones."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

lmao