Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
The armies of westeros, essos, and the ice dudes battle it out and die just in time for Asshai to sail around the other side of the world and team up with North Americos to rule everything.

A giant will step on exactly one more person but it will be really sad because he stepped on his friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

I hope they rebuild the wall with Legos and then a giant steps on a Lego and is all "OOF OUCH MY FOOT!?!" while hopping around on one leg.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Poor Arya was super cute as a child and then her immune system just gave up from the pressure of being in a #1 show, and she stopped growing

A metaphorical giant stepped on her, stunting her height, thanks Hollywood

Bran legit turned into john oliver

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

That's just what the UK does to people

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

A giant will step on exactly one more person but it will be really sad because he stepped on his friend.

:smith:

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stannis should return as fire sword guy. AND STEP ON SOME PEOPLE!

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

DoctorGonzo posted:

Stannis should return as fire sword guy. AND STEP ON SOME PEOPLE!

*Shrilly borderline girlish

BAN HIM

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

i hope they get together and make soft ball teams and do a big soft ball tournament and use that to determine the winner of the game of thrones instead of a violent war and then the king or queen is nice 2 everyone

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Man that whole extra year of filming really took the steam outta the show
Show has sucked for a while but waiting 2 years to film 7 episodes of ur conlcusion of ur show was dumb asf

The ideal ending is the one where the white walkers kill everyone and that's the end of the show. Could be a metafor for climate change but no we're gonna get some stupid sappy wrap up hero poo poo

maker fucked around with this message at 21:16 on Feb 25, 2019

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

maker posted:

Show has sucked for a while but waiting 2 years to film 7 episodes of ur conlcusion of ur show was dumb asf

The ideal ending is the one where the white walkers kill everyone and that's the end of the show. Could be a metafor for climate change but no we're gonna get some stupid sappy wrap up poo poo

Especially waiting til april to air it. Show conclusion famously set in winter, better air it in the spring.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
I'm actually glad it took them this long to air the last season. Until recently I was pissed that they ruined such a good thing and let quality drop so bad. Now I'm over it and just ready to laugh at whatever flailing they do.

The producers got real high on their own farts and came to believe they could do no wrong (taking credit for the success that really came from the books' content) but now they have to deliver an ending that ties it all up and it's going to be funny to watch them realize that they aren't cut out for it. GRRM himself couldn't even do it.

So yeah I'm finally ready to just clown on this show. Cancelling my plans to not watch it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ive made a lot of lovely choices in life but at least I was never mad about game of thrones, not even for a little while

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

maker posted:

It's also gonna mean Bran will look like he's in his 40's.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

big nipples big life posted:

It's also gonna mean Bran will look like he's in his 40's.

Meanwhile Little Sam(TM) will still be like 2 years old.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Especially waiting til april to air it. Show conclusion famously set in winter, better air it in the spring.

I'm predicting we get one of those series-ending episodes where it's a tale being told 100s of years after the fact, c.f. babylon 5, the scott bacula star trek show

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I hope everyone turns into ice zombies except for maybe hot pie

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

The battle is fought between everyone somewhere near the middle of westeros. They pull the bait and switch like in season 2 or 3 when tyrion got knocked out so we don't actually see the fight. Jon snow is the only main character to survive. His friends? Dead. Daenerys, his lover? Dead. The lannisters? Dead. His family? Dead. He assembles his ragtag leftover troops and marches to king's landing to claim his throne, but it was sacked and is in ruins. He assembles what's left of the citizenry there and marches north to whatever the stark castle is called with famine and disease killing many. With only a meager population, most having been wiped out by the zombies and famine, he settles in. Summer came after the battle, but lasted only a month. His people are starving, westeros has been completely destroyed by the war. The final scene is of him looking out the window that the kid got kicked out of in episode 1. The camera pans across the fields around the castle and a thump is heard.

Cut to credits.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

the thump is the start of "Rock and Roll" by gary glitter which begins to play as credits roll

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

sugar free jazz posted:

the thump is the start of "Rock and Roll" by gary glitter which begins to play as credits roll

I was thinking iron man, but that's way better.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

sugar free jazz posted:

i hope they get together and make soft ball teams and do a big soft ball tournament and use that to determine the winner of the game of thrones instead of a violent war and then the king or queen is nice 2 everyone

This but it’s a re-enactment of the World War game from Infinite Jest

maker
Jun 1, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

ilmucche posted:

The battle is fought between everyone somewhere near the middle of westeros. They pull the bait and switch like in season 2 or 3 when tyrion got knocked out so we don't actually see the fight. Jon snow is the only main character to survive. His friends? Dead. Daenerys, his lover? Dead. The lannisters? Dead. His family? Dead. He assembles his ragtag leftover troops and marches to king's landing to claim his throne, but it was sacked and is in ruins. He assembles what's left of the citizenry there and marches north to whatever the stark castle is called with famine and disease killing many. With only a meager population, most having been wiped out by the zombies and famine, he settles in. Summer came after the battle, but lasted only a month. His people are starving, westeros has been completely destroyed by the war. The final scene is of him looking out the window that the kid got kicked out of in episode 1. The camera pans across the fields around the castle and a thump is heard.

Cut to credits.

Uh actually...we need Daenerys and John to ride dragons and save everyone...and have ebic boat sex. Fire...and Ice :reject:

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Show is gonna end w/ Daeny and Jon singing, like Gaga and Cooper. It is a song of ice and farter, afterall.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Is Dany immune to wildfire? Because I assume so, right?

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Her dad thought he was but we never got to find out. Stupid capitalist Jaime Lannister got in the way of scientific exploration.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

She's immune to good writing, acting classes and the gym.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

Aerion Brightflame wasn’t, but he drank it so maybe it’s different.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I always forget she's got +1 to fire resistance. It's come up like twice ever.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I wonder what happens when Jon snows ice cum meets danys spicy vagina

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Vim Fuego posted:

I'm predicting we get one of those series-ending episodes where it's a tale being told 100s of years after the fact, c.f. babylon 5, the scott bacula star trek show

It’s gonna be both, Sam is telling the story of the long winter... in the spring, hence the April/May air dates

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

George H.W. oval office posted:

AUUUUUUUUUGH! Your vagina! Your vagina is red hot! Dany you rat! You weren't using that dragonfire to liberate the Red Keep! You were heating up your vagina to give me the ol' spicy vagina!

How could you give your own nephew the spicy vagina Dany!

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Are we done seeing daario then? He didn't go with her to westeros right? I forgot like everything its been so long

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

George H.W. oval office posted:

It makes a song of ice and fire

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

AUUUUUUUUUGH! Your vagina! Your vagina is red hot! Dany you rat! You weren't using that dragonfire to liberate the Red Keep! You were heating up your vagina to give me the ol' spicy vagina!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Solice Kirsk posted:

Lol

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Once in a blue moon you make funny posts, I’ll admit

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

I wonder when the script will get leaked like with Last Jedi.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

Once in a blue moon you make funny posts, I’ll admit

Even a broken clock.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Solice Kirsk posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
I hope Danny and Tyrion all get killed in the first episode so those horrible hipsters in that bar in New York all cry live on camera.

Solice Kirsk posted:

lol