Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Another Bill posted:

TV's Frank was unceremoniously canned by SiriusXM today.

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1095086910349942784

I don't know what he did to deserve that treatment, but i'm guessing it falls far short of the Cumia Standard.

Im guessing its standard practice for fired employees. Some lawyers idea no doubt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Every time I find a new post, I'm expecting someone to be dead.

Quit playing with my heart, thread.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Fez and Bobo were both found dead from apparent heart attacks, engaged in a full on 69. rust in piss

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Another Bill posted:

TV's Frank was unceremoniously canned by SiriusXM today.

https://twitter.com/FrankConniff/status/1095086910349942784

I don't know what he did to deserve that treatment, but i'm guessing it falls far short of the Cumia Standard.

tfw you only find out TV's Frank had a job because you read that he lost it

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CrashCat posted:

tfw you only find out TV's Frank had a job because you read that he lost it

Honestly, 'Radio's Frank' doesn't really sound that cool.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Luckily he has the old Arby’s gig to fall back on

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
Every once in a while the O&A subreddit hits one out of the park: "This is how Artie does cocaine."

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

https://twitter.com/crooksandliars/status/1099109971126407168

The network that bought their credibility with Howard Stern fired a guy for making fun of Chris Christie.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Why can't Frank just tell it like it is? Why do those over-sensitive people have to fire him for telling his opinions? If they don't like it they can just turn the dial. :thunk:

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i watched an entirely too long youtube documentary about cumia. i didn't realize how far off the deep end he'd gone.

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Groovelord Neato posted:

i watched an entirely too long youtube documentary about cumia. i didn't realize how far off the deep end he'd gone.

I assumed someone making a 'documentary'* about Cumia is probably a completely broke brained r/o&a lunatic themselves.

*documentary being defined as '1 hour of some guy talking over stock photos and screencapped youtube clips'.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
try 6 hours

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

red19fire posted:

I assumed someone making a 'documentary'* about Cumia is probably a completely broke brained r/o&a lunatic themselves.

*documentary being defined as '1 hour of some guy talking over stock photos and screencapped youtube clips'.

Hey Joe

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

red19fire posted:

it's 7 parts and some of the parts alone are an hour (one of the parts is about his brother and not him).

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

lol i loving wish

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Groovelord Neato posted:

I ended up watching all the Cumia deep-end videos and all the Porsalin documentaries including the Owen Benjamin one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-AUQwoisoI

It's a total freakshow. Also; I don't even know who "Joe Matarese" is after seeing two documentaries about him, but it sure was fun to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWdwHGz529g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_skxNK3RDE

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Can't view now cause i'm at work for half a day longer:

Is that a pro-Benjamin video?

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
god i hope not

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

None of you cowards answered so I decided to look the next day...

...and read the comments.

(Emphasis on first and last comment)

Yanno what I'm not even gonna loving bother

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

in one of the cumia deep-end videos the guy who made them made a pinned comment saying him calling the proud boys a white nationalist gang in a previous video was "ironic" and he was mocking the mainstream media's description of them. i'm guessing because the lovely cumia fans got mad at him for accurately describing the boys.

JFC
Oct 16, 2003

Jesus F Christ
Finger Lickin' God
The O&A subreddit's new thing is to post pics of Anthony to other subreddits that have no idea who he is.

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS

JFC posted:

The O&A subreddit's new thing is to post pics of Anthony to other subreddits that have no idea who he is.

That is loving brilliant.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

JFC posted:

Racism is a hell of a drug

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Morter posted:

Yanno what I'm not even gonna loving bother
:shrug: It's pretty crazy so many people side with Owen. He spends a huge amount of time sperging out about the moon-landing being fake, so much so that he admitted his child said "daddy mad about the moon" and that he ruined a family gathering by getting into a shouting match about the moon-landing with his wife's family.

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

God damnit, Anthony was so funny before Obama & Fox News broke his brain

Kevyn
Mar 5, 2003

I just want to smile. Just once. I'd like to just, one time, go to Disney World and smile like the other boys and girls.

JFC posted:

That’s not really a new thing though. I remember them posting a picture of Anthony and his girlfriend with some sort of “me and my grandfather” caption.

And a post about “my brother with Down syndrome” with a picture of Erock.

It’s hilarious because the comments are always half rubes posting positive well wishes, and half O&A redditors dropping subtle Sue Lightning references and poo poo.

Kevyn fucked around with this message at 22:39 on Feb 26, 2019

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib
Nice pic of literal Hitler on the wall behind Ant

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

JFC posted:

lol

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

wild that family let him gently caress their 17 year old.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

TL posted:

~tHeY wERe sNaPpY dReSsEerrz~

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TL posted:

i hadn't seen the compound logo until i watched the youtube series and yikes.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Throw it out the airlock.

TL posted:

"I'm just a fan of the era."

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

wild that family let him gently caress their 17 year old.
Which one?

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

the one with the semi-famous dad.

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Media empire tycoon Anthony Cumia hit yet another home run last night. Ant actually managed to book Bam onto his show yesterday only for him to pull an Artie and no show.

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Bam managed to show up for Cum Town though!!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

BrandonGK posted:

Media empire tycoon Anthony Cumia hit yet another home run last night. Ant actually managed to book Bam onto his show yesterday only for him to pull an Artie and no show.

lol

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Snacksmaniac posted:

Bam managed to show up for Cum Town though!!

This is Bam Margera and this is having gay sex with your dad

feigning interest
Jun 22, 2007

I just hate seeing anything go to waste.
https://twitter.com/not_a_kunt/status/1104021113498030080

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrandonGK
May 6, 2005

Ant spent twenty years in the radio business and apparently the only person he could find to run his podcast network is the incompetent ex-cop who does his laundry.