Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Me, James Brown and Sugar Ray Robbison are going to style and profile over all the horror bitches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Faustine
Sep 2, 2018
Finn Wolfhard is one of my famous people birthday buddies, and if I was in a horror movie with him I’d probably be dead boned.

No way a horror movie is gonna kill a plucky kid over a grown woman with substantial tiddy.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
i share a birthday with jamie hewlett and he may not be the most famous but I choose to believe this means i get to get murdered one by one with Gorillaz and/or Tank Girl

Russian Guyovitch
Apr 22, 2008

Some little mice sat in the barn to spin. Pussy came by and popped her head in. What are you doing my little men?

TheKingslayer posted:

Looks like it's me and Jake Gyllenhaal. Could be worse!

Hate to break it to you, but I think you and I are going to be in for a serious disappointment when it turns out that he was the killer all along.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

My top 3 according to IMDB are Claire Foy, Anna Taylor-Joy, and Ellen Barkin. So not only do I think I have a pretty kick rear end cast of ladies but the makings of a full movie cast.

Lukas Haas is #4 and he's clearly the bad guy with his alluring henchwoman #5 Gina Carano.

Apparently Charlie Chaplin is only the 10th famous actor. Non acting stunt casting gets me Selena, Chance the Rapper, and Kareem Abdul Jabbar so I have a pretty kick rear end movie here if someone wrote a script.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Doctor Faustine posted:

Finn Wolfhard is one of my famous people birthday buddies, and if I was in a horror movie with him I’d probably be dead boned.

No way a horror movie is gonna kill a plucky kid over a grown woman with substantial tiddy.

Uh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5INSRmrM2s&t=189s

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

I've got Hulk Hogan and Joe Rogan with me. I might be generally annoyed, but I think I'm safe.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Martman posted:

I've got Hulk Hogan and Joe Rogan with me. I might be generally annoyed, but I think I'm safe.

Hogan is absolutely shoving you in front of a monster.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah, Hogan and Rogan are totally leaving you to die.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

TheKingslayer posted:

Hogan is absolutely shoving you in front of a monster.

On the other hand, there's no way he'd sell for the monster

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Maybe if it were the Ye-tay!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

"look at that horrible beast brother"

"uh, hulk, that's a black person"

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Martman posted:

Hulk Hogan lets the n word slip out while beating the poo poo out of the monster while Joe Rogen says maybe the monster is the real racist.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

STAC Goat posted:

Non acting stunt casting gets me Selena, Chance the Rapper, and Kareem Abdul Jabbar so I have a pretty kick rear end movie here if someone wrote a script.
You are confusing him with Roger Murdock. He's just a co-pilot.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

ruddiger posted:

Hulk Hogan lets the n word slip out while beating the poo poo out of the monster while Joe Rogen says maybe the monster is the real racist.

:laffo:

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Kvlt! posted:

LMAO at the posers itt showing kids Faces of Death and not the entirety of Orozco the Embalmer

Straight up one of the most depressing films ever made.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Straight up one of the most depressing films ever made.

Just reading the wikipedia page is depressing.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Well I found out I share a birthday with XXXtention (which I would actively kill myself to get away from that situation), John Hancock (which is a wild card, but I think would be a safe assumption to say I would not make it), and Frances McDormand.

Now if I was in a horror movie with her, I imagine it's one of those 'hosed up things happen for 2 hours but only like 2 people die' type horror movies, ala The Exorcist. So as long as I wasn't a bystander randomly walking into the situation being willfully ignorant and uncaring about the events happening, nor was I one of the central characters who lives with the daily pain of regret and tragedy (whose salvation would come from a deep personal sacrifice to keep it from passing on to a new victim), nor the most knowledgeable and confident person whose guidance will assuredly guide us through the events of the horror, then I think I could make it through.

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!
i've got dick cheney, so any horror creature that fucks with me gonna get a face full of birdshot.

also christian bale so i have batman on standby.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

mikeycp posted:

i've got dick cheney, so any horror creature that fucks with me gonna get a face full of birdshot.

No, no, no, you're supposed to fight the horror movie monster, not team up with it.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Freddy Krueger was born in September , but I can't remember if they ever showed his birthday

Franchescanado
Feb 23, 2013

If it wasn't for disappointment
I wouldn't have any appointment

Grimey Drawer

Hollismason posted:

Freddy Krueger was born in September , but I can't remember if they ever showed his birthday

I looked it up and...

Freddy Krueger died at the age of 26?

That's....Weird.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

That's a hard 26.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

Poor guy just barely missed the 27 Club.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Is there a good source/book/documentary that talks about why Italian horror cinema was such an absolute clusterfuck of IP abuse and rip-offs?

Its fascinating to me

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

Franchescanado posted:

I looked it up and...

That's....Weird.

Yeah I dunno why I find it weird all the stuff Krueger did was in the 60s but I do

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Here’s the thing

If Freddy Krueger has lived long enough to serve in Vietnam, we would have won.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Fart City posted:

Here’s the thing

considering how often he gets his rear end kicked by teenage suburbanites I am not sure

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

Hollismason posted:

They've done Freddy's Dead and The Dream Child, now they have to do Freddy's Birth(day).

Tart Kitty
Dec 17, 2016

Oh, well, that's all water under the bridge, as I always say. Water under the bridge!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

considering how often he gets his rear end kicked by teenage suburbanites I am not sure

Can’t expect a fish to swim in a desert. Gotta put it in its natural environment.

Now, send Krueger down into the tunnels with a box full of scissors, and you can just watch the medals wrack up.

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is there a good source/book/documentary that talks about why Italian horror cinema was such an absolute clusterfuck of IP abuse and rip-offs?

Its fascinating to me

I don't know if this one's any good but this was what I could find. https://www.amazon.com/Italian-Horror-Cinema-Stefano-Baschiera/dp/1474419682

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Fart City posted:

Here’s the thing

I don’t think the US military was short on child abusing sex murderers in Vietnam. Just the opposite

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Franchescanado posted:

I looked it up and...

That's....Weird.

Lmao this is amazing

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
26 in the 60's or even 1984 isn't the same as it is now. Back then you were actually expected to be a fully functioning adult by 26.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

These are fuckin' dope.

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1098994971670208513

https://twitter.com/f_francavilla/status/1099062440673841153

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I need the Hall and Badejo ones on my wall ASAP

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Pour one out for Jay Douglas from Anchor Bay today
https://www.dreadcentral.com/news/290134/rest-in-peace-jay-douglas-of-anchor-bay-has-passed-away/

mikeycp
Nov 24, 2010

I've changed a lot since I started hanging with Sonic, but I can't depend on him forever. I know I can do this by myself! Okay, Eggman! Bring it on!

Samuel Clemens posted:

No, no, no, you're supposed to fight the horror movie monster, not team up with it.

look those teens were asking for it

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

As for the copyright thing I think Italy just had really lax copyright laws until international treaties came around that brought them to parity with the rest of the world. There was a really well known bootleg CD company based out of Italy in the 90s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

Basebf555 posted:

26 in the 60's or even 1984 isn't the same as it is now. Back then you were actually expected to be capable of being a fully functioning adult by 26.

Fixed that for ya.

Freddy Krueger in 2018 would be getting firebombed inside his parents' basement surrounded by his full body anime lolita pillows covered in claw marks.