Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

bEatmstrJ posted:

Black and white. How original. How do you get out of that shower without tripping and slamming your chin on the tile floor? Looks like a death trap waiting to happen. And what is going on with your floor anyway? I can't tell if that's balls of hair, broken tile, and ugly rug or what? But at least you got that nice little storage unit to sit over your toilet like a sore thumb. I guess you know what it's like to shower in a cave too, but at least mine has some light in it.

You have a toilet pic. Don't share it.

YESSS FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

That bathroom is also missing the best accessories that our bathroom has, the asian man who watches you pee.

I guess you were too embarrassed to show your actual bathroom, but I would be too if my bathroom looked like baby poo poo. But at least you have those nice tiny coordinated pictures 7 feet off the ground where no one can see them. I don't even feel like I need to discuss the Asian bathroom attendant. I can't tell if your walls are crooked or if your bathroom pic is giving me vertigo. I'll stop looking.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
here's my comedy central roast of your bathroom, b-but please dont post a picture of my toilet i asked nicely :qq:

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Black and white. How original. How do you get out of that shower without tripping and slamming your chin on the tile floor? Looks like a death trap waiting to happen. And what is going on with your floor anyway? I can't tell if that's balls of hair, broken tile, and ugly rug or what? But at least you got that nice little storage unit to sit over your toilet like a sore thumb. I guess you know what it's like to shower in a cave too, but at least mine has some light in it.

Man, you spent in excess of $30k for a bathroom that will prevent your house from ever selling, and you're gonna do this?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

somepartsareme posted:

here's my comedy central roast of your bathroom, b-but please dont post a picture of my toilet i asked nicely :qq:

Skyelan
Sep 17, 2007

bEatmstrJ posted:

Is this a bathtub for midgets? Seriously, how do you even fit it that? It looks like its about 8 inches deep. I can imagine sitting in the fetal position listening to the fine sounds of Kenny G while the top half of my body is freezing. Not to mention I have to be careful not to move lest I knock over 10 bottles of toiletries. Sure love that fancy fiberglass tub surround though. Very classy.

Also you have a toilet pic. Don't share it.

thats a normal rear end bathtub size for anyone who doesn't have the ability to blow 23k on becoming a laughing stock, you weirdo.

fake edit: wait oh my god dude are you seriously having a meltdown and trying to Gotcha everyone else's normal-rear end bathrooms? oh wow holy poo poo one sec i gotta get in on this

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wow nice bathrooms, everyone else, where did you get them, the normal bathroom store??

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Post the toilet

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

bEatmstrJ posted:

considering this is an apartment, I'll take it. The floor is like 115 year old buster up concrete and tile and they just put like 1" of sealant over it to make it smooth.

We did replace the showerhead with a nice sprayer and hand held bit.

we have 0 light also.

SO I got the Toilet pic but it is clearly a RUSE and not his toilet because the pic he showed me has the wrong color tile and is also a square toilet, making me think the pic is european.

also it's from wikipedia, so you know.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
gently caress the toilet, post a picture of your three (3) shower heads all together.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i love all of you so much right now

this is magical

underthecube
Dec 5, 2018
I experienced the concept of a bathroom portrait today

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Let's talk about the dry-stacked mortarless cultured stone feature wall. IN THE SHOWER. You better pray your contractor did everything in his power to waterproof your shower or your mold climbing wall is gonna be two-sided charcoal gray

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Man, you spent in excess of $30k for a bathroom that will prevent your house from ever selling, and you're gonna do this?

I certainly don't see why my bathroom should be the only one to get any attention. This thread is for critiquing interior designs, that's all I'm doing.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

Beast of Bourbon posted:

considering this is an apartment, I'll take it. The floor is like 115 year old buster up concrete and tile and they just put like 1" of sealant over it to make it smooth.

We did replace the showerhead with a nice sprayer and hand held bit.

we have 0 light also.

SO I got the Toilet pic but it is clearly a RUSE and not his toilet because the pic he showed me has the wrong color tile and is also a square toilet, making me think the pic is european.

also it's from wikipedia, so you know.

FAILED TOXX BAN TIME mods?

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

"No one will ever know that this toilet picture is from wikipedia! Nobody goes to that website!"

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

bEatmstrJ posted:

I certainly don't see why my bathroom should be the only one to get any attention. This thread is for critiquing interior designs, that's all I'm doing.

Because it sucks

WrenP-Complete
Jul 27, 2012

bEatmstrJ posted:

The OP of this thread has a clear rule I thought. She's been permabanned so I don't know what the rules are now?

Edit: also Anne she says hi and asks for your Twitter but I don't think you have PMs so I am communicating in thread about it!

Edit2: oh the OP is only about people sincerely asking for help.

WrenP-Complete fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Feb 28, 2019

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
i assume the picture from wikipedia was this one

somepartsareme fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Feb 28, 2019

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

Considering

bEatmstrJ posted:

Black and white. How original.

my running theory is he doesn't have a toilet because it's too cliche.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

"i'm not mad" i insist as i yell at the bathrooms of people who, unlike me, did not post an entire thread about their bathroom remodel

here's my bathroom, op

not featured: the gross orange stuff in the grout i haven't scrubbed out yet

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

bEatmstrJ posted:

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Let's talk about the dry-stacked mortarless cultured stone feature wall. IN THE SHOWER. You better pray your contractor did everything in his power to waterproof your shower or your mold climbing wall is gonna be two-sided charcoal gray

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I assumed it was plastic.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I know you're 9 figure contractor guy or whatever, but there's certainly no need to assume everything in my bathroom was done incorrectly, unless you just assume all contractors don't know what they are doing and cut corners, in which case I only assume you know that because you do it as well. I certainly doubt it would have passed inspection (on several occasions, with no failures) otherwise. But I do appreciate your concern.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

bEatmstrJ posted:

I know you're 9 figure contractor guy or whatever, but there's certainly no need to assume everything in my bathroom was done incorrectly, unless you just assume all contractors don't know what they are doing and cut corners, in which case I only assume you know that because you do it as well. I certainly doubt it would have passed inspection (on several occasions, with no failures) otherwise. But I do appreciate your concern.

If you're not gonna post your toilet post a shower pic that shows all your shower heads so I can count them all.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Three Olives posted:

I assumed it was plastic.

Well, he did look at the glass bead mosaic accent running through the bathroom, and thought the only thing that could make this better is a safety red accent around an accent

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Jesus, dude. Black and Red is no more original, you daft cock, and at least black and white doesn't evoke anxiety nightmares. Like, nature is up on that scheme. Denis the Menace is rocking that. It's the default "40 year old dude who wants a bit of edge to his midlife crisis" colour scheme.
Your bathtub is a warning to anyone with kids or planning to have kids, or who just envisions the probability of maybe slipping on your shiny-rear end floor if they forget to drag the mat over.
You have rocks around your bath that should only exist in year old magazine in a doctors waiting-room that is going to be a bitch to clean.

And trying to mock that other bathroom for a small tub? I know this is a cliche but check your privilege. I'm from the UK, land of small houses, and that's a reasonable tub for most places. Your bathroom is ridiculously huge for most of the world.

I get the thread has dunked on you, hard and fast, but you're hilariously off base if you think sniping at the people who took up your challenge is a good idea.

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.

bEatmstrJ posted:

post the toilet

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

This thread is moving way too fast so I'll probably have to space out my responses to all of your very important questions a bit. Can't wait for the next 200 "Your bathroom is poo poo" posts though... Very constructive guys.

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place

bEatmstrJ posted:

This thread is moving way too fast so I'll probably have to space out my responses to all of your very important questions a bit. Can't wait for the next 200 "Your bathroom is poo poo" posts though... Very constructive guys.

why would you lie about your toilet?

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

bEatmstrJ posted:

Just because something will pass inspection doesn't mean it isn't an idiotic idea.

Dirt Road Junglist
Oct 8, 2010

We will be cruel
And through our cruelty
They will know who we are

bEatmstrJ posted:

We're well past constructive at this point. Constructive criticism assumes a person is willing to listen to and consider it.

AdinaAstra
Feb 28, 2019
Hey so I really really want to see your toilet my dude. Like I'm sure it might be the only good thing in your entire house. I'll defenitely keep it to myself I just really need to see it. Like my bathroom isn't even something to be proud of

ThomasPaine
Feb 4, 2009

bEatmstrJ posted:

post the toilet

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

bEatmstrJ posted:

Inspection determines whether you've met code, not whether you've created a gross cleaning problem for the future, my man.

You throwing shade on other poorer people's normal bathrooms after showing off your monstrosity is hilarious though, so please keep going.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Very constructive guys.

Are you suggesting that you'd actually reconsider a single thing or change anything based on constructive criticism?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

our criticism is constructive in the same way that what you did to your bathroom was constructive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

bEatmstrJ posted:

Hey

Your bathroom is poo poo