Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

AsInHowe posted:

What do you mean, becoming experts

Well, presenting themselves as such after stashing away a couple of soundbites.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

indigi posted:

that not everyone demands virginal purity from whoever touches their dick? yeah what a shocking revelation

Do you also shame women who won't gently caress a dude that runs through 1500 vaginas a year? Because that guy is also yucky.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Chichevache posted:

Do you also shame women who won't gently caress a dude that runs through 1500 vaginas a year? Because that guy is also yucky.

:respek:

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Kalli posted:

One box of fruit by the foot contains 6 rolls of 3 feet of fruity goodness. You would need to go through 37 boxes of fruit by the foot in a year to match that much dick.

In a row?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Try not to box any fruit on the way to the car

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Lmao. Thanks Kiimo

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Not tugging and sucking a series of old men apparently makes a virgin now.

that's just practice reps baby

Chichevache posted:

I couldn't care less about how many previous sexual partners someone's had as long as none of them are currently in the room with us

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Chichevache posted:

Yucky and real tired

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Dr_Strangelove posted:

code:
RRRRRRRR    UU      UU BBBBBBBB   MM      MM     AA     PPPPPPPP     SSSSSSSS          CCCCCCCC   OOOOOO   MM      MM
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MMM    MMM    AAAA    PP      PP SS                CC         OO      OO MMM    MMM
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MMMM  MMMM   AA  AA   PP      PP SS                CC         OO      OO MMMM  MMMM 
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MM MMMM MM  AA    AA  PP      PP SS                CC         OO      OO MM MMMM MM
RRRRRR      UU      UU BBBBBBBB   MM  MM  MM AAAAAAAAAA PPPPPPPP     SSSSSS          CC         OO      OO MM  MM  MM
RR    RR    UU      UU BB      BB MM      MM AA      AA PP                 SS        CC         OO      OO MM      MM
RR     RR   UU      UU BB      BB MM      MM AA      AA PP                 SS DOTDOT CC         OO      OO MM      MM
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MM      MM AA      AA PP                 SS DOTDOT CC         OO      OO MM      MM 
RR      RR    UUUUUU   BBBBBBBB   MM      MM AA      AA PP         SSSSSSSS   DOTDOT   CCCCCCCC   OOOOOO   MM      MM

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hey have you guys ever heard of a little ma and pa website called Rubmaps.com?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Enjoy it while it lasts, I hear Amazon is rolling out PrimeRubs.com soon.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Does that mean on Prime Day you get all the handies that no one else wanted?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

You can pay 9.99 to get jerked off by a drone

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The guy who runs social media for Prime Ribs is trying to figure out how to turn the overflow into an advantage.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Andy Reid in a darkened room lit only by the glow of a screen, sweat dripping from his forehead as he types in Ribmaps.com.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

sweet thursday posted:

You can pay 9.99 to get jerked off by a drone

Fleshlight on a quadcopter.

Quiet Feet posted:

Andy Reid in a darkened room lit only by the glow of a screen, sweat dripping from his forehead as he types in Ribmaps.com.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fire Safety Doug posted:

So it's quite possible that the human trafficking angle has been exaggerated, Kraft has been shamed for merely being an old horndog and will celebrate the 7th ring with an extra handjob?

I'm sure the strip mall rub and tug has robust best practices when it comes to vetting the immigration status and enthusiastic consent of their sex workers.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm sure the strip mall rub and tug has robust best practices when it comes to vetting the immigration status and enthusiastic consent of their sex workers.

lol

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Quiet Feet posted:

Fire Safety Doug
Sep 3, 2006

99 % caffeine free is 99 % not my kinda thing

Well I for one won’t step foot in a massage establishment unless I see a Fairtrade certificate.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Will this lead to Pats bros becoming experts in the issues surrounding sex work the same way they turned into professors of physics during Deflategate?

im already an expert as you can see :eng101:

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Fire Safety Doug posted:

Well I for one won’t step foot in a massage establishment unless I see a Fairtrade certificate.

This is why I only use bespokerubs.com

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Dr_Strangelove posted:

code:
RRRRRRRR    UU      UU BBBBBBBB   MM      MM     AA     PPPPPPPP     SSSSSSSS          CCCCCCCC   OOOOOO   MM      MM
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MMM    MMM    AAAA    PP      PP SS                CC         OO      OO MMM    MMM
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MMMM  MMMM   AA  AA   PP      PP SS                CC         OO      OO MMMM  MMMM 
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MM MMMM MM  AA    AA  PP      PP SS                CC         OO      OO MM MMMM MM
RRRRRR      UU      UU BBBBBBBB   MM  MM  MM AAAAAAAAAA PPPPPPPP     SSSSSS          CC         OO      OO MM  MM  MM
RR    RR    UU      UU BB      BB MM      MM AA      AA PP                 SS        CC         OO      OO MM      MM
RR     RR   UU      UU BB      BB MM      MM AA      AA PP                 SS DOTDOT CC         OO      OO MM      MM
RR      RR  UU      UU BB      BB MM      MM AA      AA PP                 SS DOTDOT CC         OO      OO MM      MM 
RR      RR    UUUUUU   BBBBBBBB   MM      MM AA      AA PP         SSSSSSSS   DOTDOT   CCCCCCCC   OOOOOO   MM      MM

Mods please make this the background of tff

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i, personally, am shocked that there are so many broken, garbage people in TFF

who knew

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

Thanks guys, now the loving SA ads are trying to get me to date Chinese women.

Dear Lowtax, I am not Robert Kraft. TIA

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You got something against Chinese women?

Racist.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Wow. It's crazy when racism smacks you right in the face. I thought this forum was better than that

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Android Apocalypse posted:

You got something against Chinese women?

No, but I'd like to! :imunfunny:

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

It is true that busts like these often make a big to-do about "trafficking" when in the end no one is ever actually prosecuted for trafficking. Now maybe it's because it's hard to prove and the victims aren't always cooperative (and trafficking can occur in a kind of grey area where it's made to seem as if the victim chose it of their own free will) but I read today that Florida has never convicted a single person of sex trafficking?

It sucks when voluntary sex workers end up being the main victims of these busts. The johns I couldn't care less about, I just like to laugh at them and seeing a man like Bob Kraft brought low and humbled is pretty delicious. I don't think you could ever argue that there isn't an element of coercion in these operations, but it is interesting how the police throw the word trafficking around a whole lot and then when it's time to prove it they get all quiet

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Victims of trafficking are often deported before prosecution begins on their abusers. This was before Trump so I imagine the victims were gone the same day if ICE is feeling generous.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
So proud of my hometown

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Amy Pole Her posted:

So proud of my hometown

Am extremely shocked that a town named after the Roman God of rape behaved in such a depraved manner. I wonder what poor Europa would think?

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

:drat:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
So they brought up Kraft on two separate charges :lol:

His cases in Palm Beach County court are 2019MM2346 & 2348.

Because he has multiple charges and because of the nature of his charges, the odds of a deferred prosecution have decreased. He will still likely strike some sort of plea agreement instead.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Mr. Nice! posted:

So they brought up Kraft on two separate charges :lol:

His cases in Palm Beach County court are 2019MM2346 & 2348.

Because he has multiple charges and because of the nature of his charges, the odds of a deferred prosecution have decreased. He will still likely strike some sort of plea agreement instead.

does the two separate charges mean the mandatory 10 days in jail?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

evilweasel posted:

Rich people can afford lawyers who are also the judges trying their cases.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

evilweasel posted:

I don't believe so. I don't have lexis access at the moment to check statutes annotated, but the statute specifies "convicted" of second offense. He likely won't receive a conviction for either of the charges.

One thing, however, that seems to be amiss. I do think the second charge should be a third degree felony not a misdemeanor. I'm sure the SAO is on top of it and will amend the charging information if proper. This is probably addressed in caselaw.

I hope I'm right that the latter should be a third degree felony.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Bob Kraft should try to prove it’s not him by giving a demonstration in the court

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

robert kraft defense strategy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UP3xmfpe1M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Sir, the question was, “is this your handwriting?”