Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Ometeotl posted:

I am going to be really mad if my enormous water spider friend and enormous ghost bone-twirling friend are stuck in Ultra Moon forever.

I'm sad too, because I wish my Pikachu with his hip rear end jacket from ORAS could be imported. :( Hipachu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things
Oh yeah, Cosplay Pikachu is stuck too.

I wish Gamefreak didn't keep doing that. poo poo sucks.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

1st place goes to "Toto by Africa" because that song is amazing. Also a big fan of "this is fine."

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Gunlance or no sale

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

Time Travel: Not Even Once

okay maybe a few times

chaosapiant posted:

I'm sad too, because I wish my Pikachu with his hip rear end jacket from ORAS could be imported. :( Hipachu

Her. Cosplay Pikachu is always female. And I'm sure you meant Dr. Pikachu PhD :colbert:.

At least Pika Libre escaped to Smash Bros.

Ziddar fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Feb 28, 2019

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I didn't really spend that much time with last gen, what was the deal with Ultra Beasts? A lot of people seem to dislike them quite a bit and they just seem like more weird legendaries a la Entei/Raikou/Suicune to me.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

The Shortest Path posted:

I didn't really spend that much time with last gen, what was the deal with Ultra Beasts? A lot of people seem to dislike them quite a bit and they just seem like more weird legendaries a la Entei/Raikou/Suicune to me.

They embodied invasive species in the Pokemon world, which was a subtheme in Alola

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Ziddar posted:

Her. Cosplay Pikachu is always female. And I'm sure you meant Dr. Pikachu PhD :colbert:.

That is TOTES ADORBS!!!! I used the black leather jacket looking thing with some kind of red trim. I called her "Pikachu," because i'm too lazy to name Pokémon.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
Which was great because two of the best ones were a giant blood-drinking insect and a superfast cockroach.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Who disliked them, they're some of the best Pokemon

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

They're extremely cool pokemon from another dimension.

I hope England gets invaded by parrallel dimensions as well because the Ultra Beasts are probably the best designed group of legendaries over all the generations. Even if they are not technically legendaries.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

chaosapiant posted:

That is TOTES ADORBS!!!! I used the black leather jacket looking thing with some kind of red trim. I called her "Pikachu," because i'm too lazy to name Pokémon.

It is a shame that she'll never get to flaunt her stuff in games beyond. The outfits are so good. :(

chaosapiant
Oct 10, 2012

White Line Fever

Ziddar posted:

It is a shame that she'll never get to flaunt her stuff in games beyond. The outfits are so good. :(

Bottom right, that's my Pikachu's look. She was a star!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Vinylshadow posted:

They embodied invasive species in the Pokemon world, which was a subtheme in Alola

Schubalts posted:

Which was great because two of the best ones were a giant blood-drinking insect and a superfast cockroach.

Oh that's cool.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Ziddar posted:

:3:

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

I love sweet murderous Kartana

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

chaosapiant posted:

I named her Fleekachu.

Ziddar
Jul 24, 2003

okay maybe a few times

I absolutely love the Ultra Beasts. A set of completely bizarre and alien Pokémon is a great addition. Celesteela is a great Princess Kaguya rocketship, for example.

Fun fact: with the exception of Naganadel, the level they learn moves and their individual base stats are all prime numbers. It's a neat little touch.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

Ziddar posted:

Naganadel,

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

I hope we get more hosed up looking Ultra Beasts

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who was thinking Monster Hunter when they revealed the names.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

Blaze Dragon posted:

AZ's Floette is stuck in non-existence officially though. It's an event that we never got and will never get.

It kind of sucks, honestly. That's a good-looking Floette.

Is this how AZ felt?

Strangely it's still in the coding and even has a unique Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon Pokédex entry.

a glitch
Jun 27, 2008

no wait stop

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/CaptainHanyuu/status/1101067734828417024

Cloud the Cat
Apr 21, 2010

Far out Pokemon Black 2 is lot more difficult than any of the newer games. Victory Road is no joke!

My Pokemon are all around level 52-53 which is definitely making it a challenge, good fun though, really enjoying the RPG/exploring part of pokemon games in this one.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1101235362003857413

Who among you got interviewed here?

Kooriken
Dec 27, 2012

This thread is beneath my talent, but I....shall elevate it.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles

thrilla in vanilla posted:

The villain team should be tracksuited Eastern European guys who illegally traffic stolen Pokemon.

Britain already has a villain team:

Could call them Team A, led by T. May.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/SerebiiNet/status/1101243389025157120

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Scotland is just hell and the Scots are penitent souls huh

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/Pokekalos/status/1101244116980154368

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Well it sure as heck wasn't me because mewtwo is loving rad :colbert:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

is the water pokemon make for moves like hydro pump and water gun and stuff potable

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"

I'm glad the Jump Force devs are still getting work.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Lots of people are trashing it but I think it looks just fine.

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

I guess the 3DS still got a new Pokemon after all

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

oddium posted:

is the water pokemon make for moves like hydro pump and water gun and stuff potable

i wouldn't drink it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:

oddium posted:

Is the water you make for moves like hocking a loog and licking an envelope and pissing all over the seat potable?