Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

Mayor Dave posted:

Rip nichaels cousin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Inspector Hound posted:

It would be sad if this sank her for basically no reason, but I think she'll be ok

It's just a complaint which means nothing, anybody with a bank account can file one of those at any time, BUT

like 99% of the people who constitute the masses of people she wields like a cudgel to defeat libs literally would never abandon her for any scandal at all, up to and including literally murdering random people. I am among them.

literally the only rules or laws I care that she follows are the ones that will further her progressive agenda, which are essentially none of them because rules and laws are built to enshrine a reactionary minority

Careful Drums
Oct 30, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A simpler time :3

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1101261391862906881

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Reveal yourself Chris

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

I've said it before but I genuinely can't understand how someone as plainly repellant as Ted Cruz ever got elected to anything in the first place

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Robert Plant posted:

I've said it before but I genuinely can't understand how someone as plainly repellant as Ted Cruz ever got elected to anything in the first place

Texas

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
= ??

??

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Robert Plant posted:

Texas is a state for the grotesque

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Robert Plant posted:

the people whose votes he is asking for are themselves disgusting and repellent humans, they see in him a man who will rubber stamp the endless parade of horrors and genocide that they've based their entire identity on supporting and it's the only thing that gives them pleasure anymore, the thought of enabling all that

these are the same animals who see reports of elementary schools being blown up by drone strikes and then hoot with joy

they are disgusting monsters and as such they see a kindred soul in Ted Cruz

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CBP/status/1101273354437345280?s=20

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

yeah okay, buddy

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

didn't it come out the cbp only gets a bunch of nazis wanting jobs?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Please welcome to the stage

MAAAATTTTTYYYY
CALAMARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIII

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

Robert Plant posted:

hi im from south carolina. I've voted for about 15 years and no one I've voted for has won an election, unless it was a runoff or unopposed

other than cunningham, the new guy, but he barely counts! voted for someone else in the primary

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gringostar posted:

it's an 80/20 split between people obviously just in it to help smuggle drugs and nazis

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

It's just a complaint which means nothing, anybody with a bank account can file one of those at any time, BUT

like 99% of the people who constitute the masses of people she wields like a cudgel to defeat libs literally would never abandon her for any scandal at all, up to and including literally murdering random people. I am among them.

literally the only rules or laws I care that she follows are the ones that will further her progressive agenda, which are essentially none of them because rules and laws are built to enshrine a reactionary minority

Cool, but that doesn't seem to matter when scandals eat people, it's just up to the press, their colleagues, and then the election if they don't resign

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

MAAAATTTTTYYYY

*john cena's theme plays but it's all squishy fart sounds*

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Gringostar posted:

ye

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

It's like the men in black hiring process but instead of a little girl its brown people

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Robert Plant
Jan 6, 2015

Don't get me wrong I get why the messaging plays in Texas, but there's gotta be some dude with a bunch of Ford dealerships down there who can stand for the same horrendous poo poo while also not being

that

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

same reason Goehmert has a career

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/peltzmadeline/status/1101255187535183873

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

2DCAT posted:

ya'll forced me to do it really
https://qrates.com/projects/18038

oh hell yeah!

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

FactsAreUseless posted:

MAAAATTTTTYYYY

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

wahhh hoooo taxation is a theft!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
Why do you want a job at the cbp?

well, im a nazi, and i love smuggling drugs.

We're sorry sir but you're overqualified.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

Cool, but that doesn't seem to matter when scandals eat people, it's just up to the press, their colleagues, and then the election if they don't resign

only pussies resign for some weak poo poo scandal, like al franken - pussy little bitch. aoc aint no pussy so she can take a beating, and the beatings will come, from endless chuds for her entire life. look at that blackface chud who just beefed it out until ppl stopped caring 2 seconds later lol

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

DrPossum posted:

wahhh hoooo taxation is a theft!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
:peanut: matthew "i'm not doin' too good" calamari :peanut:

https://twitter.com/jbillinson/status/1100900733958934528

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

FactsAreUseless posted:

MAAAATTTTTYYYY

hey there hey matt squids here happy to be back home in atlantic city

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Smythe posted:

only pussies resign for some weak poo poo scandal, like al franken - pussy little bitch. aoc aint no pussy so she can take a beating, and the beatings will come, from endless chuds for her entire life. look at that blackface chud who just beefed it out until ppl stopped caring 2 seconds later lol

yeah pretty much, just release a statement and refer the press back to the statement, then the press instead report on how mean you are and the ~80% of the country that holds the press in deepest contempt for whatever reason like her more

nobody's gonna be the one who takes an order from the Republicans to remove her from a committee or punish her for some made up bullshit scandal because nobody wants like 30 million frothing mad young people making their lives a living loving hell for months

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjfuTn6d1ZU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lol

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Flavius Aetass posted:

*john cena's theme plays but it's all squishy fart sounds*

Trufnio?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

it always amuses me when conservatives parade kids out to parrot their talking points since their views are loving childish anyway

Al !
Jan 5, 2019

by Hand Knit

dumb ray romano

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"death ray romano" is probably somebody's username already right? it's gotta be