Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

All I want for this gen is an alternate evo for Spritzee that lets it be the plague doctor it was always meant to be and a corgi. I would genuinely weep if I was granted one of those things.

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Mar 1, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/projecttiger_/status/1100853505735122944?s=21

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

YAAAAASSSS

jwang
Mar 31, 2013
Is there a corgi pokemon yet? If not, it's definitely coming this gen. If it evolves, it just becomes more adorable instead of meaner looking like the other dogs.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

jwang posted:

Is there a corgi pokemon yet? If not, it's definitely coming this gen. If it evolves, it just becomes more adorable instead of meaner looking like the other dogs.

Don't be too sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW13JwqBybE

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

The moment they showed off the water chameleon, I assumed it will shoot water from its eyes the same way some lizards shoot their blood from near their eyes to scare off predators.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe

SilverSupernova posted:

The moment they showed off the water chameleon, I assumed it will shoot water from its eyes the same way some lizards shoot their blood from near their eyes to scare off predators.

Thats metal as gently caress.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/Lanmanigans/status/1101306079407943681

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Until Game Freak conclusively confirms otherwise this is canon.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
AWAKEN MY POKEMON MASTERS

Jedi425
Dec 6, 2002

THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT

Ghost Leviathan posted:

AWAKEN MY POKEMON MASTERS

Someone in that twitter thread did the needful.

https://twitter.com/LagunaKarpt/status/1101314409639673856?s=20

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Attention!! New shiny just came in! If anyone wants a shiny Mawile with perf stats feel free he's available!

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Has there been 0 support of Lets go after its release? Any giveaway pokemon?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

jwang posted:

It'll be some sort of Normal to Fairy/Normal type 3 stage line like Lilipup to Stoutland.

I hope we get some regional forms again. I liked that from Gen 7, even if it was a little limited given the vast array of possible pokemon to have regional variants.

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.

Flopsy posted:

Attention!! New shiny just came in! If anyone wants a shiny Mawile with perf stats feel free he's available!

Oh man I'd be very interested! Also if you still had the shiny wimpod and numel I'd be happy to take those off your hands too.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Blaine the Train posted:

Oh man I'd be very interested! Also if you still had the shiny wimpod and numel I'd be happy to take those off your hands too.

Alrighty then! Shoot me over a friend code and lets do this!

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.

Flopsy posted:

Alrighty then! Shoot me over a friend code and lets do this!

Sorry, was just finishing up fighting the elite four, my FC's 0731-4842-6511.

Also are you able to nickname any of 'em? Not a big deal if no, just figured I'd ask.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Blaine the Train posted:

Sorry, was just finishing up fighting the elite four, my FC's 0731-4842-6511.

Also are you able to nickname any of 'em? Not a big deal if no, just figured I'd ask.

Unfortunately no but I literally just bred a shiny cyndaquil I can nickname him if you want?

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:

Flopsy posted:

Unfortunately no but I literally just bred a shiny cyndaquil I can nickname him if you want?

I'M SORRY YOU BRED UP A WHAT NOW

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

I'M SORRY YOU BRED UP A WHAT NOW

You calling dibs? Because nows the time ya better be fast.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

I love cyndaquil very much yes.

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.
Haha, yeah I was gonna say I'm not super attached to Cyndaquil anyway! Let Kurieg enjoy that bounty. :)

I'll be in the Plaza whenever you're ready to trade the other ones! Trainer name is gonna be Valencia.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

I love cyndaquil very much yes.

You want to nickname your new fire baby or should I? Also his IVs are perfect but his nature's not the best.

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
Hopefully Farfetch'D continues to be the wonderful pure non-evolution havin' bird he is.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

You want to nickname your new fire baby or should I? Also his IVs are perfect but his nature's not the best.

Pilsner if you would

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Xelkelvos posted:

It'll be some sort of Normal to Fairy/Normal type 3 stage line like Lilipup to Stoutland.

I hope we get some regional forms again. I liked that from Gen 7, even if it was a little limited given the vast array of possible pokemon to have regional variants.

Regional forms were such a good addition so naturally Game Freak is going to not bring them back.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Pilsner if you would

Done and done. Okay guys I'm getting online now. I don't know who'll I'll get first so just give me a bit.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Wow, that is indeed an unfortunate nature. but he is perfectly fine the way he is.
Thank you very much.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Wow, that is indeed an unfortunate nature. but he is perfectly fine the way he is.
Thank you very much.

No problem m'man. But in the future please do not give me shinies, I have them coming out of my ears. You've very very kind and I really do appreciate the sentiment but there are others who need them more than I LOL

Blaine the Train
Aug 18, 2006
Choo choo, pardner.
Thanks so much! Shiny wimpod's adorable. :)

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Blaine the Train posted:

Thanks so much! Shiny wimpod's adorable. :)

You're welcome! Sorry I couldn't nickname em' for you. I hope to breed a shiny wimpod up myself one day actually. I really want to name them Kapala :3:

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Vandar posted:

Regional forms were such a good addition so naturally Game Freak is going to not bring them back.

I will honestly die a little inside if this happens. It was such a loving good addition.

The Great Burrito
Jan 21, 2008

Is that freedom rock? Well turn it up!

hey Flopsy any chance of getting a shiney Ampharos and deoxys if you still have any?

FC 3351 4613 7849. Ign Steve

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

The Great Burrito posted:

hey Flopsy any chance of getting a shiney Ampharos and deoxys if you still have any?

FC 3351 4613 7849. Ign Steve

I still got those in stock! Let me get them numbers put in and I'll shoot you message once I get online.

edit: Logging in now!

Flopsy fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Mar 1, 2019

The Great Burrito
Jan 21, 2008

Is that freedom rock? Well turn it up!

Flopsy posted:

I still got those in stock! Let me get them numbers put in and I'll shoot you message once I get online.

Great! I don’t have pms but will refresh the thread. Could I get a hoopa too or is that too greedy?

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

The Great Burrito posted:

Great! I don’t have pms but will refresh the thread. Could I get a hoopa too or is that too greedy?

Sure you can! Hell ask for more stuff I'm serious.

Cipher Pol 9
Oct 9, 2006

I am also on team No Random Encounters but given the sheer number of these things and the fact that that will probably break 1000 with the new game I completely understand not being able to do it fully Let's Go style. I agree with another poster that it should done Persona-style though with visible and avoidable encounters. Maybe even a different "shape" per type or something to make the RNG a little less annoying.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Flopsy posted:

No problem m'man. But in the future please do not give me shinies, I have them coming out of my ears. You've very very kind and I really do appreciate the sentiment but there are others who need them more than I LOL

Sorry man, I just feel like I'm taking advantage of you if I don't give you something in return.

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Kurieg posted:

Sorry man, I just feel like I'm taking advantage of you if I don't give you something in return.

You're absolutely not doing any such thing. You're doing me kindness by giving them good homes when I'm literally running out of space for em'. I want you to feel like you've done a good thing each time you trade with me! :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Flopsy posted:

Sure you can! Hell ask for more stuff I'm serious.

If the shiny Munchlax and Rowlet are still available, I'd love to take them off your hands. Snorlax and Decidueye are my two favorites and having shinies would be incredible.