Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i hope danaerys has a baby and her vagina b ecoems gigantic... big enough to crush a man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Hell Yeah posted:

i hope danaerys has a baby and her vagina b ecoems gigantic... big enough to crush a man

hell, same

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

How long until the entire season is leaked

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
Sandor, Davos, Tormund, and Beric are still cool characters imo

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Beric has a delightful voice and I wanna hear him say more things.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
why is Davos always saying that he's not a fighter? He survived the Blackwater (by luck mostly, but still) and led the infantry charge at the Battle of the Bastards (and survived)

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
davos put all his stat points into agility so even though he's capable of inflicting incredible damage, he can't tank or sustain a fight

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

davos put all his stat points into agility so even though he's capable of inflicting incredible damage, he can't tank or sustain a fight

His high dex makes him reasonably tanky, as he never dies. He just can't hold aggro.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
Bronn easily has the highest power level of any character on the show

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Bacontotem posted:

How long until the entire season is leaked

The scripts are out there. The eps won't be for another month or so.

Jon Snew becomes a lumberjack.
Dany dies.
Rumpelstiltskin fucks the translator.

What else do you wanna know?

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Bronn easily has the highest power level of any character on the show

Bron is the laziest fanservice he should have died 100 times by now

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 13 minutes!
I'm in season 5 and just watched the episode where a giant steps on some people.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

bradzilla posted:

I'm in season 5 and just watched the episode where a giant steps on some people.

It's all downhill from there. Should have just turned it off after the stepping.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

bradzilla posted:

one of my favorite episodes

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

I predict that in a climactic scene, just as they're about to be overwhelmed by ice zombie giants, our heroes will reveal their superweapon: an even bigger giant, which then goes on to step on the smaller enemy giants.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

imagine watching the red wedding and being shocked and crying like an rear end in a top hat instead of lmaoing all the way through

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺

Glenn Quebec posted:

Bron is the laziest fanservice he should have died 100 times by now

i wish they had tried harder to find more time for the storyline where he gets bequeathed to a retard and somehow turns it around into a lordship through a series of murders and nobody seems to care

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Loden Taylor posted:

I predict that in a climactic scene, just as they're about to be overwhelmed by ice zombie giants, our heroes will reveal their superweapon: an even bigger giant, which then goes on to step on the smaller enemy giants.

No way would the writers come up with something this good.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmZ posted:

imagine watching the red wedding and being shocked and crying like an rear end in a top hat instead of lmaoing all the way through
I was fairly pissed when I watched it, but I had a ton of fun watching other people lose it thoroughly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78juOpTM3tE

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

hello my wife

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

i wish they had tried harder to find more time for the storyline where he gets bequeathed to a retard and somehow turns it around into a lordship through a series of murders and nobody seems to care

And naming his son Tyrion to piss off the queen, if memory serves.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Lush Cersei in the book is really fun to read. Short hair Cersei on the show not so much

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

He gets betrothed to one. Retard.

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

El_Elegante posted:

He gets betrothed to one. Retard.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I hope Podrick dick slams some more people

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

George H.W. oval office posted:

I hope Podrick dick slams some more people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMlvKbbLGc0

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Glenn Quebec posted:

Lush Cersei in the book is really fun to read. Short hair Cersei on the show not so much

Lena Headey drinking and swearing her way through the episode commentaries is one of the few good things left about the show.

The best final season would be every lead downing a bottle of gin before filming and improvising the whole thing. Then the final scene is a long pan out to reveal all of Westeros is a tabletop war game in GRRM's basement and it ends when a George steps on everyone.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
He said a giant not a fat gently caress

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Arya finds out that the zombie ice king army are in fact invading because of an ancient prophecy: every 10000 years they have to invade or else the summer will not stop heating up and a great drought happens. crops die, fields turn to deserts and thousands starve. In order to prevent this from happening jon and the north have to be sacrificed to allow king's landing and the south to survive and eventually allow westoros to be prosperous again.

Arya takes the face of her father, and visits Jon during the night which is super awkward because he's in bed with danaerys at the time. Jon, massively surprised hears his own father tell him that he has to lose. Daenaerys refuses to believe it's true, and from her time in the east knows of the faceless men and thinks it's a plot to trick jon and let the lannisters take over the world. Jon gets convinced it's a plot and refuses to believe arya, so she pulls out the sword jon gave her and stabs him saying "Then I have to give this back to you" as she reveals her true identity. Jon looks surprised as he dies and then dayneris kills Arya because saying a clever phrase when someone else is there to kill you is dumb.

Daenuris readies her army and takes on the lannisters, who like danerys once did, all have the shits. The ice king invades and all get melted as the dragons get press ganged into eternal flamethrowers.

Daynerus takes the throne, builds a big monument to Jon, then dies because of the drought and famine. As the final episode ends with 15 minutes to go in the time slot the cast appears and gives a lovely PSA about the dangers of global warming.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
tldr

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Just gunna assume that says a giant will step on some people

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

ilmucche posted:

Arya finds out that the zombie ice king army are in fact invading because of an ancient prophecy: every 10000 years they have to invade

I got this far and now I want a mass effect/game of thrones crossover

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
That's 100% no more dumb than the Arya/Sansa betrayal plotline

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im just one of the regular soldiers camping in the woods somewhere and sucking off my sergeant

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
i hope a dwarf jumps over some people

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Loden Taylor posted:

Powerful.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
so from the leaks so far sansa dies

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Typo posted:

so from the leaks so far sansa dies

Yes, a giant steps on her. RIP in peace

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

steinrokkan posted:

i hope a dwarf jumps over some people

Tyrion did a wicked awesome :krad: backflip off a fence in the first book. It may happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Hell Yeah posted:

Yes, a giant steps on her. RIP in peace

"Rip" is such a funny word to say when someone dies. "Oh, your loved one died, that's too bad. ....rrrrrrrriiiippp"

At best that's a dismissive fart noise, at worst you're explaining how the person was ripped in two by a train