Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

If you want advice, you have to be willing to listen to people when they give it, which is the exact opposite of what you did in this thread. Please, for your own sanity and this thread's, just find something else to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Pretty sure I missed an actual guarantied Keyblade for Sora in the daily pick ups? :shrug: I had no mitheral when I quit and this game ain't getting a cent from me.
it doesnt have an sb on it at all. Its a +fire +light +ice so its decent if you already have an sb for sora and dont have elemental weapons for him, and useless in literally any other situation

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Ok so I did some messing around after taking the advice here and this is what I came up with.

I have Leon’s ultra which boosts dark and I have shadows bsb. I also did a little record diving on both of them for a bit of extra dark damage.

I won’t be able to try it for a bit though because I need orbs to hone poo poo but I feel like on paper this should work.

Thanks!

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

fully dive shadow asap imo, shadow/edge/yuffie are amazing dives because they get double cast ninja abilities

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

MF_James posted:

fully dive shadow asap imo, shadow/edge/yuffie are amazing dives because they get double cast ninja abilities

OK I'll keep that in mind. I don't have very many 4* motes yet but I'll add him to the list of dudes to fully dive.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Nevermind I am an idiot.

FairGame
Jul 24, 2001

Der Kommander

MF_James posted:

I will disagree with this. Those three ninjas are great, but you likely don’t have the orbs to support all three elements of five star ninja. And there are enough ludicrous asskickers now that ninja magic doesn’t seem as unbalanced as it once did.

You should dive the characters for whom you have great relics, and whose dives offer doublecast. (Or you have a legend materia relic that does the same.) bonus points if it’s bartz or someone else who can rep multiple elements.

Meaning...what does your relic pool look like? 6* USBs and 5* LMRs only to make this less burdensome for you.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i would wait and dive the ninja you get the first good soul break for instead of diving all willy nilly. 5* motes are a big bottleneck if you're only just doing the 4* mote dungeons now

saltylopez
Mar 30, 2010

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

Why ask for advice when I get treated like garbage in this thread? I tried to ask for advice but received either "Find a random mook online to beat them for you" (which doesn't loving help when those people WOULDN'T SHOW UP) or "you're just not good enough lol". Sorry that I was tired of getting frustrated at this game and people like you? :shrug: Trying to tackle this game, this thread and depression wasn't cutting it out for me. Of course boredom might be worse but what do I know, I'm just a dumb dipshit who can't beat a simple gatcha game, right?

People linked guides and advice to you for what seemed like weeks on content that is literally 2 years old and you still couldn't/wouldn't listen.

Looking through your posts in this thread, you never once gave someone a list of what soul breaks you had available whenever anybody asked, yet demanded that we find a solution to your problem with Nightmare dungeons. You say you've been playing since 2015 so I imagine everybody else is just as gobsmacked as I am that you are having these problems when people starting fresh can tackle nightmares within a month.

For the new guy trying to complete the nightmares, this link was extremely helpful for me. It has a link to all the nightmare dungeons and explains the fights and gimmicks in good detail.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFRecordKeeper/comments/5v3ubd/omega_drive_record_combat_2_nightmare_dungeon/

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

apologies for continuing the derail but the other thing i remember is hitler's gay secret adamantly only wanted to use the characters he liked to complete all content regardless of basic party composition or what soul breaks he had

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Cowcaster posted:

apologies for continuing the derail but the other thing i remember is hitler's gay secret adamantly only wanted to use the characters he liked to complete all content regardless of basic party composition or what soul breaks he had

Yes he did and we told him that's not possible with Nightmares and beyond and again he wouldn't listen.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i feel kind of bad because as the laziest most stubborn person in this thread until he came along i can 100% entirely sympathize with the mindset of not wanting to put up with learning all this stupid bullshit in order to make progress in a stupid phone game i play on the bus for half an hour each day and want to just brute force stuff. it's just that it seems like a case of complete genre mismatch of tastes here. it's like hitler's gay secret is playing doom and getting frustrated and annoyed that it's not more like tetris.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

TBH I did think that dredging everything up again mostly unprompted in this post:

Boogaloo Shrimp posted:

Hitler's Gay Secret repeatedly ignored any and all advice about Nightmares when they asked for it in this thead, opting instead to smash their phone into their face repeatedly and decide the fights were impossible. Nightmares are not hard at all if you ask questions and put in at least a mild amount of effort.

felt a bit unnecessarily hostile, and I actually kind of agree with HGS's post that this was a response to in the sense that nightmares are the first content you'll hit that you can't just brute force with big numbers and have to actually engage with the mechanics for. If it turns out you just plain don't like those mechanics, nightmares are likely when you'll figure that out.

That said, HGS also didn't have to take the bait again.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
How are Roxas and Axel? I tried a pull on the second banner and got Roxas’ Ultra and Axel’s Awakening, it feels like Roxas doesn’t do anything TG Cid does better.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

All awakenings are good, at least for their element (not sure if he's 'better' than say Terra or not, i think no cuz he can't use Valiagamama). Roxas seems like a slightly worse Beatrix USB, which is pretty good but yea he's no TGC

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Okay all of that is fine but did we ever learn what Hitler's Gay Secret is

As one of the very dumb lazy posters itt who's not caught up on content and frequently skips or misses stuff, I sympathize with disappointment about how this game actually plays out VS its concept, with tooth-gnashing frustration about how unfair some of the endgame is, and with the experience of having your favorite characters' gear either elude you, not show up on banners, or just not be worth having at all.

I don't really care bc the game isn't competitive and most of the challenge content isn't time-limited, so like... it doesn't make a difference. I'll finish 4* magicites whenever I get around to it. I'm not losing anything in the meantime other than running out of other stuff to do, but thankfully I have other games to play even on my phone and a million things to do irl also. FFRK is a thing I can dink around with or get serious about from time to time, and then ignore when I hit walls or get bored.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

No. 1 Apartheid Fan posted:

Okay all of that is fine but did we ever learn what Hitler's Gay Secret is

As one of the very dumb lazy posters itt who's not caught up on content and frequently skips or misses stuff, I sympathize with disappointment about how this game actually plays out VS its concept, with tooth-gnashing frustration about how unfair some of the endgame is, and with the experience of having your favorite characters' gear either elude you, not show up on banners, or just not be worth having at all.

I don't really care bc the game isn't competitive and most of the challenge content isn't time-limited, so like... it doesn't make a difference. I'll finish 4* magicites whenever I get around to it. I'm not losing anything in the meantime other than running out of other stuff to do, but thankfully I have other games to play even on my phone and a million things to do irl also. FFRK is a thing I can dink around with or get serious about from time to time, and then ignore when I hit walls or get bored.

big same. i haven't even done 3* magicites but i've made peace with the fact that i don't really want to bother with them in the first place. i knock out the event dungeons that happen to be active and the realm dungeons and collect my mythril and pull on big meta cracking banners and that's good enough for me from a phone game.

Cowcaster fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Mar 1, 2019

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
I feel at times like I wanna elbow drop my phone when doing some of this endgame content but at least the game gives you a lot of tools you can try if something isn’t working. You don’t need to match a strategy exactly, with poo poo going sideways and no way to recover if you miss one thing on one character on turn 6.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Please keep harassing me after I've tried to leave your thread. :shepicide:

Jesus loving Christ I can't even walk away without you dipshits trying to get another quip in at the loser who can't beat a stupid cell phone game. Why can't you loving idiots just do that in PM form instead?

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

posting in this thread isn't walking away

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

How are Roxas and Axel? I tried a pull on the second banner and got Roxas’ Ultra and Axel’s Awakening, it feels like Roxas doesn’t do anything TG Cid does better.

Roxas is just A Holy Knight Dude, yeah. And like all Knight characters, if you have Orlandeau's USB, you'll be using him.

Axel is a pretty competent hybrid fire character like Vincent (or to a lesser extent Ignis), though he does have a few problems with only having access to his given element in Black Magic for magic (not a huge deal) and Sharpshooter for physical (actually a bigger deal now that Thief and Samurai are creeping into the fire DPS realm). With his Awakening you should be able to pump out really, really good numbers.

eelmonger
Jun 20, 2008

Armitage posted:

I feel at times like I wanna elbow drop my phone when doing some of this endgame content but at least the game gives you a lot of tools you can try if something isn’t working. You don’t need to match a strategy exactly, with poo poo going sideways and no way to recover if you miss one thing on one character on turn 6.

Agree and disagree. Most of my magicite clears follow pretty strict scripts: if I mis-click or take too long to do something, then the run is a wash. But that's for my specific setup; there are usually many ways to approach a problem and lots of tools available, with only a few exceptions (Slydra seems to have some pretty narrow requirements). However, I do miss the old days where you could throw together some pretty janky realm teams for the original torment cid missions and still come out on top with proper planning and strategy. Just barely slogging through a tough boss always felt like a very Final Fantasy thing to me.

This is FFRK's biggest strength and probably why I'm still playing it. I've picked up and dropped a handful of other gatcha games and they all demand so much of you with multiple stamina meters, rotating daily missions, multiplayer stuff, etc. But with FFRK, it just asks you to do 3 fights a day and you can plateau for a very long time without feeling like you're falling behind. Even if you miss a day, it's only 1/50th of a free draw you're losing. When the nightmares were new I was playing pretty casually and so I just ignored most of them because I simply didn't have the tools for them at the time, but eventually I was able to beat them and now it doesn't matter at all that I didn't get access to all those abilities for several months.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

KataraniSword posted:

Roxas is just A Holy Knight Dude, yeah. And like all Knight characters, if you have Orlandeau's USB, you'll be using him.

Axel is a pretty competent hybrid fire character like Vincent (or to a lesser extent Ignis), though he does have a few problems with only having access to his given element in Black Magic for magic (not a huge deal) and Sharpshooter for physical (actually a bigger deal now that Thief and Samurai are creeping into the fire DPS realm). With his Awakening you should be able to pump out really, really good numbers.

Also Axel will be able to cover Wind and Earth decently well with Meltdown. Especially once we get the change that expands how multielement skills work with materia so he'll be able to triple cast wind or earth meltdown with his fire double lm2 in awakening mode.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

Speaking of elbow dropping my phone, Typhon is by and far the most infuriating magicite I've faced thus far. Only ones I haven't beaten yet are the earth 5*s which I've yet to touch.

Typhon's snort mechanic is such a loving shitshow of DPS RNG. You double cast too much? Congrats you might enter the next phase slightly too early and suddenly you're behind on turns till the next snort cycle. Don't doublecast enough? Now you're behind on the phase turn cycle and he's snorting your key DPS characters a phase early. I can imagine having super OP ice relics might make the snort timing mechanics moot, but for middle tiered dps people like me, I need layers and layers of perfect luck, precise timing and undivided attention. It's the first battle that requires me to pay full attention to the AI scripts on the reddit page.

I need 4 more clears of this rear end in a top hat.

private message
Aug 22, 2004
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]
Is anyone else considering skipping the 4th Anniversary USB lucky? I should have about 200 mithril by the start of the fest, and dont want to miss out on another chance at getting Bartz AASB. I'm also going to wait until after the fest banners to pull on RoP.

eelmonger
Jun 20, 2008

iamsosmrt posted:

Speaking of elbow dropping my phone, Typhon is by and far the most infuriating magicite I've faced thus far. Only ones I haven't beaten yet are the earth 5*s which I've yet to touch.

Typhon's snort mechanic is such a loving shitshow of DPS RNG. You double cast too much? Congrats you might enter the next phase slightly too early and suddenly you're behind on turns till the next snort cycle. Don't doublecast enough? Now you're behind on the phase turn cycle and he's snorting your key DPS characters a phase early. I can imagine having super OP ice relics might make the snort timing mechanics moot, but for middle tiered dps people like me, I need layers and layers of perfect luck, precise timing and undivided attention. It's the first battle that requires me to pay full attention to the AI scripts on the reddit page.

I need 4 more clears of this rear end in a top hat.

I'm still working on my Typhon clear, but holy poo poo do I agree with you. For Belias I actually took everyone's dual-cast LMs off because I needed to be super-precise about when I transitioned phases and how that lined up with savage breaking. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury with Typhon because I actually need the double casts later on to do enough damage, but if I double cast too much in phase 1 then you transition out of that too early and have way less time before the next snort. The wind magicites are giant assholes.

iamsosmrt
Jun 14, 2008

eelmonger posted:

I'm still working on my Typhon clear, but holy poo poo do I agree with you. For Belias I actually took everyone's dual-cast LMs off because I needed to be super-precise about when I transitioned phases and how that lined up with savage breaking. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury with Typhon because I actually need the double casts later on to do enough damage, but if I double cast too much in phase 1 then you transition out of that too early and have way less time before the next snort. The wind magicites are giant assholes.

How far along are you on the Typhon clear? I've beaten it 6 times now, once sub-30 (which I have no idea how it happened). The bigger pain is the transition between phase 2 and 3. There's been quite a few times I think I'm making good on my pace and suddenly he snorts my slot 2 character (DPS). Other times I apparently hit just a little too much and then he's snorting or AOE'ing just a little too quickly.

My team is:
Rinoa (CSB, BSB2)
Shantottot (USB)
OK (mUSB)
Vivi (USB)
Elarra (USB1, LM2, LMR)

If you have these pieces, I can help you get to at least the phase 1 transition smoothly.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

KataraniSword posted:

Just want to confirm this. I got enough mythril to pull on KH banner 2 and ended up with his awakening. Testing it against Sealion and Smoldering Flames is doing 80K each cast :eyepop:

This means I can do consistent sub 30 runs.

eelmonger
Jun 20, 2008

iamsosmrt posted:

How far along are you on the Typhon clear? I've beaten it 6 times now, once sub-30 (which I have no idea how it happened). The bigger pain is the transition between phase 2 and 3. There's been quite a few times I think I'm making good on my pace and suddenly he snorts my slot 2 character (DPS). Other times I apparently hit just a little too much and then he's snorting or AOE'ing just a little too quickly.

My team is:
Rinoa (CSB, BSB2)
Shantottot (USB)
OK (mUSB)
Vivi (USB)
Elarra (USB1, LM2, LMR)

If you have these pieces, I can help you get to at least the phase 1 transition smoothly.

I've got him down to about 10%, but my ice game is trash, so I'm trying to replicate the Prompto lightning chain clear (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noFj5SNJuBc) with Garnet instead. It seems like Garnet would just be way better, but it turns out that AB and Mental Breakdown are really important to lower the incoming damage and let Mateus break savage without a chain. I've worked out some substitutes and I've found a turn order that usually lets me get max turns in phase 1 and then sometimes lets me skip the slot 2 snort, but all the RNG kills my desire to figure out the last half of the fight since it's kind of a crap shoot if I get there or not.

The Zombie Guy
Oct 25, 2008

Few more newbie questions:

What's a good use for gysahl greens? I haven't spent any yet, since I've been racking up plenty of Stamina gems just doing dungeons.

A few folks have mentioned dropping $5 to get primo gear for Elarra (sp?). What is it, and where can I find it? I've got plenty of google survey credit, so dropping a few bux on this doesn't bother me.

Is there a way to break the damage limit without using Overdrive attacks? Celes is my best attacker so far, with most of her Spell Sword attacks hitting for 9999. Wasn't sure if it's a weapon I need, or a skill I'll unlock later on.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

The Zombie Guy posted:

Few more newbie questions:

What's a good use for gysahl greens? I haven't spent any yet, since I've been racking up plenty of Stamina gems just doing dungeons.

A few folks have mentioned dropping $5 to get primo gear for Elarra (sp?). What is it, and where can I find it? I've got plenty of google survey credit, so dropping a few bux on this doesn't bother me.

Is there a way to break the damage limit without using Overdrive attacks? Celes is my best attacker so far, with most of her Spell Sword attacks hitting for 9999. Wasn't sure if it's a weapon I need, or a skill I'll unlock later on.

1- You can buy some basic accessories in the shop in the Normal - Other tab, elemental resists are the most important to start with. Other than that, most people buy the mythril + stamina pots in the special tab, and major orbs or crystals if desired

2 - in the relic draw page, the Wondrous draw is the $5 gem only one right now. To buy gems just click on the Gems box after you view the banner

3 - the cap is the cap, the only way to do more than 9999 per hit is with Awakening soul breaks (about to become more common with the upcoming fest), or with Overstrike / Arcane soul breaks, or certain special ones like Cloud USB1.

Mingus Dew
Dec 30, 2013

Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!

Indecisive posted:

3 - the cap is the cap, the only way to do more than 9999 per hit is with Awakening soul breaks (about to become more common with the upcoming fest), or with Overstrike / Arcane soul breaks, or certain special ones like Cloud USB1.

There are also a few rare abilities that can break the damage cap, which become useful in very specific end-game content. :shepface:

eelmonger
Jun 20, 2008

The Zombie Guy posted:

To add on to the other reply:
- The weekly mythril and stamina potions are basically no brainers: buy these and use the stamina potions to farm whatever you need.
- Long time players are already maxed out on 3* motes and don't need too many major orbs, but as a new player, they could be worth it.
- Other than that there should be a big update coming to the shop in about a month, so most folks are hoarding their greens until that drops.
- Except for below or if you really, really need something now, you shouldn't buy stuff outside the "special" tab.
- Do not buy the super expensive stamina gems. It used to be recommended to buy 1 of those to have an even number, but now we're getting uneven amounts during updates, so it really doesn't matter.
- Buy the cheaper stamina gems if you want, although I guess they probably aren't worth it anymore either since the max stamina is so high and there are actual useful things to spend greens on. Note that buying 1 when you already have 4 will refill your stamina, so if you really want to min-max, wait until you have a lot of stamina and do it when you want a refresh.
- If you have relics for onion knight, you'll want to buy his motes from here. You need the onion motes to unlock most of his ability schools.
- As mentioned there are a bunch of elemental and status resist accessories available that are probably very helpful for a new player.

eelmonger fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Mar 2, 2019

MarquiseMindfang
Jan 6, 2013

vriska (vriska)
How's my teams looking?

quote:

Mateus:

Greg CSB/LMR, DMT
Iai Hellfire/Damning Flame

Edgar USB, +fire RM
Burnt Offering/Burning Snipe

Bartz USB1/OSB/AOSB/LMR1, +weakness RM
Blastspell Strike/Blazing Quadstrike

Elarra USB, TGM
Valigarmanda/Carbuncle

Tyro USB3, MM
Meltdown/Entrust

quote:

Manticore:

Greg CSB/LMR, DMT
Iai Hellfire/Lifesiphon

Terra USB/LMR1 +fire RM
Valigarmanda/Chain Firaga

Vivi USB, +weakness RM
Meltdown/Chain Firaga

Elarra USB, TGM
Curada/Hastega

Tyro USB3, MM
Burnt Offering/Entrust

Literally everything listed is R4, if it matters.

Thinking I might have to knock Entrust off Tyro for the relevant breakdowns to dispel the Def-ups. Can't see anyone else who would take them as Greg with Banishing Strike wouldn't get rid of those, would he?
Bartz could have Steal Def I suppose. Elarra needs Hastega or I'd give her Stumble Step. I'd really rather not have to buy and hone Chain Firaja, Lunar Ifrit, Firetouched Blade or the 5-hit Fire Spellblade but I can if I'm desperate.

If I knock Entrust off Tyro for Manticore I dunno how viable using Godwall to re-up Haste would be, leaving Elarra to bring ACM instead of Hastega if possible? Not sure how often Manticore dispels it. I'll be taking Fabula Raider too.
If he loses Entrust in Mateus I might as well give him Heat Offering instead of Meltdown?

MarquiseMindfang fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Mar 2, 2019

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

MarcusSA posted:

Ok so I did some messing around after taking the advice here and this is what I came up with.

I have Leon’s ultra which boosts dark and I have shadows bsb. I also did a little record diving on both of them for a bit of extra dark damage.

I won’t be able to try it for a bit though because I need orbs to hone poo poo but I feel like on paper this should work.

Thanks!

That looks solid! Leon's USB is gonna up your damage output a lot, it gives him a dark infusion and boosts darkness ability damage, so he'll probably be your heaviest hitter. Shadow's BSB is also pretty good, if a bit dated nowadays. At the very least, it will be a good way to extend your hones when you run out of ninja ability uses, and the first BSB command is still pretty good because it has reduced delay and you can basically infinitely chain his BSB with it (not relevant in this fight since you can't gain gauge, but worth remembering for future stuff).

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
shadow's BSB is also an instant-cast endark, which ain't half bad if you don't really have any of his other poo poo

it's the only useful relic I've ever gotten for him and he's probably still one of the most "worth it" dives I've ever done (I think elarra is the only one that's been more useful, and only because I use her in literally 100% of parties)

Baku fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Mar 2, 2019

KataraniSword
Apr 22, 2008

but at least I don't have
a MLP or MSPA avatar.
I am my own man.

As someone who just got Riku's AOSB this way, I can confirm that, at least for now, the KH relics are in the daily draw pool. They might remove them when the event ends, though.

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Just realized I'm gonna be in a place with no wi-fi during the tail end of the next fest, so I'm probably not gonna be able to pull on the chain banner, which was the one I was most excited about :negative:

This is like the third time this has happened to me with banners I was excited about lol. I'll still get to pull for some Awakenings, at least.

shadow's BSB is also an instant-cast endark, which ain't half bad if you don't really have any of his other poo poo

it's the only useful relic I've ever gotten for him and he's probably still one of the most "worth it" dives I've ever done (I think elarra is the only one that's been more useful, and only because I use her in literally 100% of parties)

Ah yeah, forgot it was en-dark too, that is actually gonna be pretty useful for him. Cast it right away, then use up all the ninja abilities, then cast it again and spam command 1, should be pretty effective. I've also got a dived Shadow with just his BSB and he's integral to my Siren sub-20 clear. Hoping I can nab his USB some day, but he's still put in a ton of work so even if he becomes obsolete for me eventually, I won't regret the dive.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Yeah thanks guys! I actually cleared my first one! I took down the earth one but not quite under 30 seconds.

Used this team

Tifa is the all star for real and Cinque I brought because she was only other character with an earth break. I couldn’t find any earth abilities for her to use so she just did a little damage.

Progress though! I’ll definitely be able to clear it in under 30s soon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

MarcusSA posted:

Yeah thanks guys! I actually cleared my first one! I took down the earth one but not quite under 30 seconds.

Used this team

Tifa is the all star for real and Cinque I brought because she was only other character with an earth break. I couldn’t find any earth abilities for her to use so she just did a little damage.

Progress though! I’ll definitely be able to clear it in under 30s soon.

If you have enough invest some major orbs into Heavy Physical for Cinque immediately.

Specifically Grand Charge and Gigant Swing.

Electric Phantasm fucked around with this message at 21:29 on Mar 2, 2019