Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
*in extremely bopepper voice*
"hey everybody, im back! look at my totally new office!"

"it's totally normal work, very humanitarian!"

"haha, the builders are still working on this part"

"lol, sometimes the 'neighbours' can be a real BOTHER!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

*in extremely bopepper voice*
"hey everybody, im back! look at my totally new office!"

"it's totally normal work, very humanitarian!"

"haha, the builders are still working on this part"

"lol, sometimes the 'neighbours' can be a real BOTHER!"

lol

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
in conclusion,

more like boPREPPER amirite?

alnilam

Beaux Peppére

Nosfereefer

seriously, WHAT happened at the sheep and wool festival? :ohdear:

vanisher

1st - extremely impressed by bo-pepper working in a cool job and being a boss
2nd - would like to have another bo-pepper photoshop thread

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

remember when adobe tried to get everyone to not use photoshop as a verb but rather say "edited using adobe photoshop" and not a single person cared lol

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Nosfereefer posted:

in conclusion,

more like boPREPPER amirite?

the fact that each tenant gets a 75 gallon tub of "stew" is coincidental

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Nosfereefer posted:

seriously, WHAT happened at the sheep and wool festival? :ohdear:

oh man you wouldn't believe it wowzers

sb hermit

alnilam posted:

As your employee I'll call you whatever as long as you keep the rye coming

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

oh looks like i can't post in the sheep and wool festival thread what a world

Papa Was A Video Toaster

alnilam posted:

remember when adobe tried to get everyone to not use photoshop as a verb but rather say "edited using adobe photoshop" and not a single person cared lol

i don't. you learn something new every day i guess

alnilam

No excuses
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3883472&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

vanisher

lol

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Jaded Burnout

my kitchen looks a lot like your kitchen/office, in that it is full of construction materials and inappropriate flat surfaces

Nosfereefer

Bo-Pepper posted:

oh man you wouldn't believe it wowzers

you're right

i won't

BoldFrankensteinMir

So it's a sheep AND wool festival? Like there's mutton and alpaca wool for sale too?

Nosfereefer

we don't know

because SOMEONE consequently FAILS at getting any useful intel form there EVERY SINGLE YEAR

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

So it's a sheep AND wool festival? Like there's mutton and alpaca wool for sale too?

*opens mouth to speak then slowly closes mouth*

Nosfereefer

we all get all giddy about all the promises of sheep, wool, and festivals

then it just gets DASHED INTO THE DIRT

it's zybourne clock all over again

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

*raises hand then slowly lowers it*

Papa Was A Video Toaster

imagine four sheep on the edge of a cliff
now imagine that there's a sheep and wool festival on the edge of the cliff

Nosfereefer

it's literally this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ExKYM5xQY

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

It's actually a festival attended by sheep and various wools. Señor Bo-Paprika, being an exhibit, is not allowed to use electronics. It isn't his fault.

glowing-fish

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)
Ever wake up from a nap with the vague feeling that it is a scary time, and you have to do something big and difficult, and then you remember you woke up from a Friday nap, and there is nothing to do at all and you can just luxuriate?

That is a pretty chill feeling.

But why am I having it on Tuesday?

Jaded Burnout

glowing-fish posted:

Ever wake up from a nap with the vague feeling that it is a scary time, and you have to do something big and difficult, and then you remember you woke up from a Friday nap, and there is nothing to do at all and you can just luxuriate?

No I am tense for 23 hours a day

Nosfereefer

i'm still hounded by university deadlines in my sleep. and i'm even trying to point it out in my dreams at this point, which gets even weirder. like i'm getting out my diploma, and they still convince me that i have to write some 30 page essay by yesterday, and i wake up all stressed

Jaded Burnout

I'm such a gullible moron in my dreams, the other night I had one where some wood blocks just melted away and I was like "huh glad I brought some more wood"

idiot

xcheopis

lol

Gloomy Rube

alnilam posted:

i do not remember this but it's amazing, what goofs.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

haha

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Goons Are Gifts

I feel so drat byob right now, I don't want to move anymore due to being so chill

City of Glompton

glowing-fish posted:

That is a pretty chill feeling.

But why am I having it on Tuesday?

no but this morning I dreamed I was late for high school, like really really late. but I woke up and realized my alarm for work hadn't even gone off and also i graduated from college whew. that was pretty ok

also hi bo peps

Farecoal

There he go

Nosfereefer posted:

we don't know

because SOMEONE consequently FAILS at getting any useful intel form there EVERY SINGLE YEAR

yeah, sorry bout that

Farecoal

There he go

Bo-Pepper posted:

he stole a lot of toys yesterday surreptitiously putting all the little dinosaurs into his backpack

sb hermit

City of Glompton posted:

no but this morning I dreamed I was late for high school, like really really late. but I woke up and realized my alarm for work hadn't even gone off and also i graduated from college whew. that was pretty ok

also hi bo peps

I am still waking up in a sweat sometimes thinking that I’m late for class or forgetting an important assignment even though it’s been decades after school

it’s happening less often though but it’s still crazy stressful when it happens

:glomp: bopeps

Manifisto

City of Glompton posted:

also hi bo peps

there is nothing like the relief upon waking up from a school stress dream and realizing that all the schooling is behind me

no matter how eager my high school seems to be to recall me for accidentally not having enough credits to graduate all those years ago, apparently

Farecoal

There he go
i'm back at community college after two years of americorps and it still sucks and i hate it. gotta get that degree tho!!!

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have a master's degree and it's nice! it's nice to have!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

a phd would be better but i don't have one!