Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

jemand posted:

Is this basically what he has made?

https://norecipes.com/mentaiko-pasta-recipe/

It looks way more appetizing than his breakfast, I feel like I want to try some now, and am not sure what to feel about getting ideas for my day from a comic of a NEET planning murders. Might as well lean into it I guess, at least I'll get a delicious lunch before taking some bug lives.

Well, I think I've waited an appropriate amount of time to take any action whatsoever on my vague notion to try out the food this NEET is so excited about. Of course, given the general ambiance of the comic, it would be wrong of me to leave my apartment in order to pursue this quest, so:

Supposedly it arrives this week, expect an update..... dunno. Another month?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

I was never sure if natto was a stereotypical NEET dish because it's good or because it's easy to prepare

It's on my list of things to try if I ever end up inside a fancier grocery store that carries more imported food

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

BattleMaster posted:

I was never sure if natto was a stereotypical NEET dish because it's good or because it's easy to prepare

It's on my list of things to try if I ever end up inside a fancier grocery store that carries more imported food

If you have any Asian markets near you, try there. Every one I’ve ever been in has carried natto, along with other staples such as balut, 50 pound bags of rice, and banana ketchup.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

Natto is a war crime

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
Natto is surprisingly bland for being so disgusting looking.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
Sticky Cum Beans seems weird. But I really do like how the NEET gets excited about flavor packets and combining things. It's sad but also adorable.

But then they bitch about their mom or society for being boring, and I go right back into hating them. I hope we get to see the part time job path, because at least for me, having a job and things to do is loving awesome.

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

Ziv Zulander posted:

If you have any Asian markets near you, try there. Every one I’ve ever been in has carried natto, along with other staples such as balut, 50 pound bags of rice, and banana ketchup.

I think I'll do that. There are a few not too far from me that I've never checked out.

The low end grocery store I normally shop at has made a point of stocking more imported stuff and has a surprising selection; I can and have bought the stuff for making miso soup and pickled daikon radish rolls from scratch, along with other nice stuff like red bean cakes, green tea kit kats, Ito En brand tea (their sencha/matcha blend is my favourite) and other random things, but I guess natto is too pedestrian.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
3 day bump

need my fix, OP

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I need to know what happened to granny

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
oh poo poo its been way longer than i thought. i'll get right on that

edit: when is a mod gonna change the thread title to not be a lie? lol (im trying, ok)

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i'll do more after dinner.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

onsetOutsider posted:

i'll do more after dinner.

oh man a petty crimes vigilante was not a turn I was expecting

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
KILL the shoplifter

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
ok but what about the old lady lying dead in the street? What's Japanese etiquette when chasing shoplifters, is it acceptable to step OVER corpses at this time or do you go around them at a respectful distance?

lofi
Apr 2, 2018

Watashi wa hōritsu desu

lofi fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Mar 7, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

still not concerned for the old lady lol

(more to come after jeopardy :v:)

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lmao

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

OMG.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
:yeshaha:

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
leave no survivors

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
YES.

jemand
Sep 19, 2018

But first is it time for dinner?

Zoe
Jan 19, 2007
Hair Elf
hell yeah let's do this!

And by 'do this' I mean stand around thinking awhile longer until the moment has passed. I imagine the shoplifter is long gone by now anyhow.

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

Zoe posted:

hell yeah let's do this!

And by 'do this' I mean stand around thinking awhile longer until the moment has passed. I imagine the shoplifter is long gone by now anyhow.

Lol yeah he’s not chasing after the shop lifter, after all, what if he gets killed?

SirShakes
Jul 13, 2012

ISSAPEEPO
Lol, the shopkeeper not thinking about every conceivable outcome in a split second makes him out for himself and totallt selfish.

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

taco season
Oct 10, 2014

College Slice
I'm buckled in and my goggles are on, bring on the blood

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
I watched Murder Party for the first time yesterday. Thought of this comic.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wont wait that long for the next update dont worry.

also im bumping this just to torture you guys

im bored so ill start the update now i guess, why not

Mr. Steak fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Mar 8, 2019

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

im not a good torturer. the comic does that enough on its own :v:

also, don't get your hopes up for the narrator to stick around.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Stupid self-awareness. I wanted to see him try to decapitate an old dude and barely cause a bruise. :v:

nishi koichi
Feb 16, 2007

everyone feels that way and gives up.
that's how they get away with it.
lol this guy

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
peoples elbowing granny

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Uryaa!

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

It's the triumphant return of the mocking narrator

onsetOutsider posted:

also, don't get your hopes up for the narrator to stick around.

:oh:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
If you think about it tho, the narrator can’t possibly own our protagonist any harder than the protagonist is already owning himself.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 9, 2019

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

One day you're a NEET sitting at home playing video games, complaining about your mom not buying you groceries and the next you're elbowing old ladies to death.

Mr. Steak
May 9, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zane
Nov 14, 2007
my goodness i'm on tenterhooks