Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
well we cant count his self portrait thats just the lowest of all fruit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
the plastic rocks surrounding the tub that almost certainly don't have a drain under them are one of the bigger issues, I feel.

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Malachite_Dragon posted:

the plastic rocks surrounding the tub that almost certainly don't have a drain under them are one of the bigger issues, I feel.

Explicitly don't have a drain.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
He's in the SAclopedia now.

I'm bad at putting tags in there though.

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Iirc he says it's fine bc the bath won't get much use and if the rocks get dessert dirty from dust or whatever he can just wash them

This is probably my favorite saga now

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo

Hoshi posted:

Iirc he says it's fine bc the bath won't get much use and if the rocks get dessert dirty from dust or whatever he can just wash them

He’s not expecting many females (no fatties) to venture into his sex dungeon for a bath? Dunno why he’d think that!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Hoshi posted:

Vacuum them, wash if absolutely necessary

Also they're lightweight plastic so they won't even be stable underfoot like actual stone would be

Hoshi
Jan 20, 2013

:wrongcity:

Somfin posted:

Also they're lightweight plastic so they won't even be stable underfoot like actual stone would be

Lol that was my first thought, don't people need to step on those? Will they be pleasant to step on or will people crush them?

It's funny to think of a potential buyer looking the place and accidentally squishing them

E: just saw my swipe type mistake in my last post, egg on my face! The word dessert shouldn't be there at all

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I don't see why he didn't cut out the middleman and just line the tub area with legos.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

He’s not expecting many females (no fatties) to venture into his sex dungeon for a bath? Dunno why he’d think that!

he didn't build the bath to attract :females: to gently caress (obviously). he added in some concessions to his cool manly style that would attract :females: to want to buy the house because they have such unballanced power in home purchasing decisions

that's right the dumbass ruined his house's structural integrety for a bathtub he neither really wanted or uses

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I'm the office betting pool of his real estate agent to see if they can talk him into installing a commercial grade flat iron grill in his kitchen as "the short order cook experience in the home is all the rage right now."

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm the office betting pool of his real estate agent to see if they can talk him into installing a commercial grade flat iron grill in his kitchen as "the short order cook experience in the home is all the rage right now."

With a fake vent hood.

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

Ghost Leviathan posted:

With a fake vent hood.

had to take out a couple joists in the ceiling to make room for it, but

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Well, I wonder when that tub will plum give out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

WITCHCRAFT posted:

had to take out a couple joists in the ceiling to make room for it, but

They were builder grade, so who cares.

That Damn Satyr
Nov 4, 2008

A connoisseur of fine junk

Somfin posted:

So basically if some doomed soul does take a bath in that thing, they're going to kick those rocks and then that hellroom is going to look like a loving trashed ballpit with fauxrocks strewn everywhere.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Somebody posted a Bathdoom video in funny pics thread

https://twitter.com/dietinghippo/status/1102153605899927556

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Elfgames posted:

he didn't build the bath to attract :females: to gently caress (obviously). he added in some concessions to his cool manly style that would attract :females: to want to buy the house because they have such unballanced power in home purchasing decisions

that's right the dumbass ruined his house's structural integrety for a bathtub he neither really wanted or uses

To add a further punchline, he now says it's not for sale.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Choco1980 posted:

To add a further punchline, he now says it's not for sale.

Didn't he pull a Ministry of Truth and say it was never for sale?

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words
It was never currently for sale, he was always planning it with the thought of what would make it more salable down the road

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
But there was definitely part where he was like “cutting these joists will be perfectly safe for a tub + (my weight) + a 140lb girl (no fatties)”

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Anne Whateley posted:

It was never currently for sale, he was always planning it with the thought of what would make it more salable down the road

I somehow suspect that was more of a backpeddle than anything else. "Guys! I totally didn't do it to get laid, I did it for :females: to convince their husbands to but the house for them! FOr real!"

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Iron Crowned posted:

I somehow suspect that was more of a backpeddle than anything else. "Guys! I totally didn't do it to get laid, I did it for :females: to convince their husbands to but the house for them! FOr real!"

If so he was planning it early. It's his response to early criticism when he had just posted his mockups

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Gooma owning themselves in an effort to overhype someone else’s obvious, hilarious self own is icing on the cake

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

El_Elegante posted:

Gooma owning themselves in an effort to overhype someone else’s obvious, hilarious self own is icing on the cake

:rolleyes:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

El_Elegante posted:

Tony! I told you to tell AJ to come eat his manicot! Marone!

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Lmao, god bless autocorrect

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Solice Kirsk posted:

I unironically want to do this because I grew up living above and working in my grandparents cafe and they're loving brilliant.

That bathroom on the other hand...

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Theophany posted:

I unironically want to do this because I grew up living above and working in my grandparents cafe and they're loving brilliant.

That bathroom on the other hand...

Eventually, I want a flat iron giddle as well.

But that's waaaay down the line as I have other projects to finish first. I need to insulate my stairs and go buy some random windows to put in the house.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Proteus Jones posted:

Eventually, I want a flat iron giddle as well.

But that's waaaay down the line as I have other projects to finish first. I need to insulate my stairs and go buy some random windows to put in the house.

:females: like lots of windows!

Nirvikalpa
Aug 20, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I think the bathroom is a great way to send someone on a bad trip

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

This is going to end up mentioned at a Trump rally, isn't it? :smith:

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

what

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Can you imagine creating a bathroom so bad the entire world takes notice?

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider

Absurd Alhazred posted:

This is going to end up mentioned at a Trump rally, isn't it? :smith:

I don’t think Trump’s stump speeches are sourced from Kotaku.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Solice Kirsk posted:

Ironically he might end up with a pretty fat price tag for the house with Yes That Bathroom

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

https://twitter.com/ScottWamplerBMD/status/1103147383532253192

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Somfin posted:

Ironically he might end up with a pretty fat price tag for the house with Yes That Bathroom

Really, it's a win-win for everyone

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is like the loving Jesus face lady. Just put this in the bathroom already, jeez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Somfin posted:

You can order one from Aliexpress.