Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

hakimashou posted:

yeah did anyone get a good look at that painting it only shows parts of it in those pics

ATTENTION: B Eat Mr. J, please take a photograph of your painting for us and post it

THANKS

It’s his Twitter profile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
jesus christ

E: maybe you should blur out the face on that?

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Mar 4, 2019

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

hakimashou posted:

jesus christ

Beamsterj may have been crucified for what he did, but no, he’s definitely not

Buff Skeleton
Oct 24, 2005

hakimashou posted:

jesus christ

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late for that. It's been posted all over this and other threads already

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!

Haifisch posted:

The shiny panther/lion/whatever can be yours for a mere $470. What a steal!

i unironically love it it needs to be on my album cover

hakimashou posted:

jesus christ

no way that face is too perf

beastman why do you have frosted tips you are a homeowner

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Uhhh I wanted to see the base painting that pic is edited from, its a beat master original and links back to his private social media

Prob remove it all you need to do to dox him is right click search by image

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Mar 4, 2019

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
It's been posted dozens if not a hundred times over all the threads and all about.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Lain Iwakura posted:

I have. Basically the rubber is melting and to clean it off even with water is fruitless. I’ve instead opted to replace it when I get the chance which annoys me because it is meant to be usable in the event of an earthquake as it has a built in generator.

Isopropyl alcohol my good dude

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 48 minutes!

Bilirubin posted:

Isopropyl alcohol my good dude

that soft-touch rubberized coating on plastics that looks super fancy and premium at first before degenerating into a crumbly goopy mess after 6 years is what the walls of hell are covered with

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Electric Bugaloo posted:

that soft-touch rubberized coating on plastics that looks super fancy and premium at first before degenerating into a crumbly goopy mess after 6 years is what the walls of hell are covered with

gently caress that poo poo.

It would be one thing if there was one generation of consumer products that was made of Satan’s bile and it took years to realise the error, but it keeps happening.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Platystemon posted:

Y’all noticed he sealed off the door on the right, right?

Oh my loving GOD

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

It's p normal to have a toilet in a separate small room. Do you guys have poop anxiety so bad that you've never used a friend's bathoom?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Electric Bugaloo posted:

That is what I'm saying. I have had some success restoring that plastic (like the handles of wacom tablet pens) once it starts getting that sticky rotten feeling with iso. Not sure how long it can be kept in good shape but have had some going on ten years.

But you presumably have tried everything already in which case welp

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

haha yeah, toilet closets are definitely a normal thing me and all my friends' poor families could afford to have growing up

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer
i get it that it's a rich person thing, but i have never ever seen a poop closet or used one, it shall be my mission to find one now and annoy my wife with "THEY HAD A POOP CLOSET" glee

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
If there is really a toilet hidden behind a door then why wont he show up a picture of it, what is he hiding??

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Ive never ever been in a house with the toilet in the bathroom. Ensuites yes but never the main toilet. Its weird having to go through the bathroom to get to it, but its weirder having it in your bathroom at all.

What if you need to poo poo and someones in the shower? Going to the bathroom is a very american expression, the rest of the world says going to the toilet, because we dont poo poo where we clean

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
Where else are you going to keep your poop knife?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

In the poop holster obv

underage at the vape shop posted:

Ive never ever been in a house with the toilet in the bathroom. Ensuites yes but never the main toilet. Its weird having to go through the bathroom to get to it, but its weirder having it in your bathroom at all.

What if you need to poo poo and someones in the shower? Going to the bathroom is a very american expression, the rest of the world says going to the toilet, because we dont poo poo where we clean

We do it because it's cheaper that way.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

ok whatever rich guy the rest of the world poops in the same room that they shower in

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
I live in literally the poorest suburb of one of the cheapest cities in the country

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

hakimashou posted:

jesus christ

It's his public Twitter av with the exact same name he uses literally everywhere on the internet. He wants you to see it. He's proud of what he's done.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Around the world a lot has been said about our sense of dignity as Americans.

Rest assured, we'll let you know how we feel about it as soon as we find one.

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Ive never ever been in a house with the toilet in the bathroom.

A no doubt 100% true statement.

Pimblor
Sep 13, 2003
bob
Grimey Drawer

I live in literally the poorest suburb of one of the cheapest cities in the country

:rolleyes: hey everybody look at this rich dude

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

Really I can understand not wanting to post the toilet level, you've got to leave some content unseen for the 1.0 steam release or it will feel underwhelming and get bad reviews.

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug
the steam release is when you open the shower doors, flooding the rest of the house with a giant vapour cloud

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

Lower intensity, inverted colors.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
So thats what bathrooms look like in the Grid.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

That's honestly pretty nice, light silvery gray with bright cyan/turquoise accents. Still a little visually busy but at least it's not like walking into the platonic ideal of MAN STUFF!

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel
B. Eat Mr J you should rip out that weird wallpaper and put in Ferrari walpaper with ferrari logos on it then your bathroom will a ferrari its a kind of really expensive cars that chicks "dig" if you know what i mean

thank me later

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

I still want to know exactly how far the tub was lowered after all this, I still stand by my assertion the same effect could have been achieved with $100 in pebble tiles.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

Platystemon posted:

Y’all noticed he sealed off the door on the right, right?

He didn't, I think it's just barely out of frame in all the photos. Where the portrait is hanging is still mostly inside the footprint of the original shower, so the linen closet would be to the right of that.

In fact you can actually see the edge of the door frame in one of the photos he posted, and from the fact that the edge of the doorway is tiled I'm going to guess he actually took the door out, and now there's just an open portal into a unpainted builder's grade linen closet that he's ashamed to show, just like his piss-stained bare-drywall toilet closet.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

cakesmith handyman posted:

I still want to know exactly how far the tub was lowered after all this, I still stand by my assertion the same effect could have been achieved with $100 in pebble tiles.

Right? All of that time and money and hassle to recess a tub like half an inch and fill the difference with poo poo you have to scoop out to clean.

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Leaking the picture of his toilet.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Haifisch posted:

The shiny panther/lion/whatever can be yours for a mere $470. What a steal!

Is that the anti-Trump apartment.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

"To beat this game you must bathe me, John Romero."

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Enchanted Hat posted:

A no doubt 100% true statement.

different cultures value different things i guess, mine values showering without a whiff of poop

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

bEatmstrJ posted:

Black and white. How original. How do you get out of that shower without tripping and slamming your chin on the tile floor? Looks like a death trap waiting to happen. And what is going on with your floor anyway? I can't tell if that's balls of hair, broken tile, and ugly rug or what? But at least you got that nice little storage unit to sit over your toilet like a sore thumb. I guess you know what it's like to shower in a cave too, but at least mine has some light in it.

You have a toilet pic. Don't share it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Probed for shitter fraud.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cease to Hope posted:

This resulted in two bans in the last thread. Do not dox people, do not joke about doxing people.

Enjoy what he has shared with us and be thankful (and possibly ask him if he's going to make a sequel to Lords of Salem)

Well I dont care who he is, I just want a video tour of the whole house.

Also his Twitter is public.