Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Syncopated posted:

"that guy" is a congressman in Iraq, thank you very much!

I’m glad of it. I had assumed he died in a black site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

good times!

Gum
Mar 9, 2008

oho, a rapist
time to try this puppy out

Thump! posted:

I’m glad of it. I had assumed he died in a black site

Nah, they just tortured him for a bit

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Senator Joseph R Biden Jr called it "powerful and irrefutable"

but enough about my posting

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

The US military was gonna put people in FEMA death camps in abandoned Walmarts as part of Jade Helm

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

chaleski posted:

The US military was gonna put people in FEMA death camps in abandoned Walmarts as part of Jade Helm

The government then actually did set up interment camps for refugees in abandoned Walmarts

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

I miss jade helm, used to love watching the connect-the-dots conspiracy youtubes with undercover video from inside walmarts and 60s supposed underground tunnel maps.

Captain Billy Pissboy
Oct 25, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice

StashAugustine posted:

The government then actually did set up interment camps for refugees in abandoned Walmarts

People were seriously saying poo poo like "that's not technically a cage that that child is in" to defend these camps.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slćgt skal fřlge slćgters gang

pro tip, real magic overrides the government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_8yPap-k_s

hallebarrysoetoro
Jun 14, 2003
america had a wide spread chemical warfare campaign directed against vietnam and no one particularly gives a poo poo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

https://twitter.com/HaverOfOpinions/status/885925651559174144

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Trump was invited to speak at the Boy Scout Jamboree and turned it into a rally about himself

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/25/politics/donald-trump-boy-scouts-speech/index.html

Dec 26, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

it was such a good idea, why let it go to waste

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

this was forums poster world war mammaries

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Steve Bannon

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

Going way back for this historical lol with no modern day significance whatsoever:

quote:

His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
end of history

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

jobson groeth posted:

Please tell me it was irony that killed her

even better: cancer. she probably suffered a lot, which is good

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

taqueso posted:

I miss jade helm, used to love watching the connect-the-dots conspiracy youtubes with undercover video from inside walmarts and 60s supposed underground tunnel maps.

quite a few of those videos were just extended shots of passing trains where they claimed the freight was fema coffins

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
john edwards and the $400 haircut

also him fathering a child with his mistress while his wife was dying of cancer but let's be honest, everyone knows him for the haircut

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
John Edwards would have been a good president for the Left Behind timeline

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

John Edwards would have been a good president for the Left Behind timeline

I remember watching debates with John Edwards riiiight about the time The Smiler showed up in Transmetropolitan and thinking it was a bit on the nose.

Action Jacktion
Jun 3, 2003
Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was. And he didn't know who Harriet Tubman was.

Also:

https://twitter.com/EricLevitz/status/773877109139857408

Note that this comes from the year 2000. Johnson was speaking in support of Bush and trying to show he was a regular kind of guy and not one of those elitist smart people.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Donald Trump is pres

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Pomp posted:

Donald Trump is pres

hillary clinton will be alive for another 30 years with the memory of losing to two consecutive presidents

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Javid posted:

hillary clinton will be alive for another 30 years with the memory of losing to two consecutive presidents

imagine her running again, in like 10 years

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

i watched the hbo film "the special relationship" and lmao at making the clintons dignified and regal behind the scenes during the lewinsky scandal. also portrays the bombing of kosovo as some absolute righteous action with no consequences

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
my extended family is friends with the clintons, because all 10 of the rich people in arkansas know them

it's my grandma's brother and whenever she's home for the holidays my mom gets really mad whenever i ask what riding on the lolita express was like as a kid in front of her because she doesn't want to explain it to her mom or her fancy uncle

also bill apparently remembers every single woman he's ever been introduced to, it's like his thing

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

R. Guyovich posted:

i watched the hbo film "the special relationship" and lmao at making the clintons dignified and regal behind the scenes during the lewinsky scandal. also portrays the bombing of kosovo as some absolute righteous action with no consequences

But it didn't have any consequences ... for the Clintons.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

my extended family is friends with the clintons, because all 10 of the rich people in arkansas know them

it's my grandma's brother and whenever she's home for the holidays my mom gets really mad whenever i ask what riding on the lolita express was like as a kid in front of her because she doesn't want to explain it to her mom or her fancy uncle

lmao

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
In response to Sir Winston Turnbull shouting in parliament: “I am a Country member”

“I remember,” replied Whitlam, to applause from both sides of the aisle.

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

R. Guyovich posted:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

also bill apparently remembers every single woman he's ever been introduced to, it's like his thing

ive read that bill generally remembers anyone hes been introduced to. and hell remember personal details and poo poo, not just names. obviously an incredibly effective way to win people over

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

haha hell yeah

old.flv
Jan 28, 2017

A good lad who likes his Anna's.
dude's a skeev but nobody can deny that Bubba was an effective politician

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

https://i.imgur.com/WxtdSEs.mp4

im on the net me boys
Feb 19, 2017

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjhhhhhhjhhhhhhhhhjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cannabis

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

We might be related

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

Slippery Tilde
i've never been to arkansas myself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i've never been to arkansas myself

Arkansas isn’t real