Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
There are lots of movies I don’t care one way or the other about seeing. I also don’t think anybody cares about my opinion of them.

Panfilo posted:

Pouring hot oil on his micropenis?or is that the other crazy youtube guy?

Yes, also banana in his rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

AlbieQuirky posted:

There are lots of movies I don’t care one way or the other about seeing. I also don’t think anybody cares about my opinion of them.

I usually don't think of atheists when I think of "awesome," but I've gotta hand it to that guy. Shoving a banana up your rear end is pretty awesome.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

I laughed pretty hard at first because the orange and white bit looks like a pair of legs with the knees bowed inwards, like they need to piss really badly.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

grittyreboot posted:

I mean the general feeling is that Marvel makes above average, occasionally great action movies. Why are you acting like you know for a fact they're lying about being excited?

Uh, there was someone who literally said they don't like superhero movies but would watch Captain Marvel because it made people mad.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Asimov would have loved this adaptation of Someday more than he would have liked the Will Smith adaptation of I, Robot.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 44 hours!

AlbieQuirky posted:

:psyduck: and he did this... Why again?

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
Since American "journalism" is indistinguishable from social media posts

https://twitter.com/elivalley/status/1102710581432369153?s=19

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Or just...don't....go....

Being mad that other people are having fun is the absolute worst of humanity

The times we live in lmao

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

MizPiz posted:

Democracy dies in darkness indeed.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Zaphod42 posted:

Or just...don't....go....

Being mad that other people are having fun is the absolute worst of humanity

The times we live in lmao

Oh poo poo, didn't notice it was out on my birthday, I have zero interest in seeing it but at the same time I will find joy that on my birthday there is going to be a whole bunch of dickheads losing their poo poo over something stupid.

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

I hope it's another one of those things like The Force Awakens where the people who boycotted the movie are like "we cost marvel one squillion dollars" but that ends up being like 1/10000000000 of a percent of the net profits

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Asimov would have loved this adaptation of Someday more than he would have liked the Will Smith adaptation of I, Robot.

Oh, thanks for making this even sadder.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

MizPiz posted:

Looove this trend with centrists where they act like they're being forced into doing the exact thing that they want to do.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Besesoth posted:

(including the original tweet for context)

Remember, this isn't actually about freedom of speech. They're doing their best to frame "I want to make everyone who isn't like me a second-class citizen, strip them of privileges and rights, and dehumanize them as much as possible" as a simple disagreement and as "speech [liberals] don't like", instead of as the hateful fascism it actually is. The cruelty is the point, and they're mad that people are taking away their vehicles for being cruel.

taking away their vehicles for cruelity in what way? only nazis dumb enough to harass jack personally get banned. Dont forget
Fb has white supremacy pages and defended alex jones in congress until everyone else was kicking him out and they followed suit. tumblr is nothing but white supremacy now and theres a million sub reddits for white nationalism

snergle has a new favorite as of 04:28 on Mar 5, 2019

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Rainbow Knight posted:

I hope it's another one of those things like The Force Awakens where the people who boycotted the movie are like "we cost marvel one squillion dollars" but that ends up being like 1/10000000000 of a percent of the net profits

Technically the movie didn’t make a profit anyway!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

RoboRodent posted:

Oh, thanks for making this even sadder.

No problem, goon sir! :tipshat:

SneezeOfTheDecade
Feb 6, 2011

gettin' covid all
over your posts

snergle posted:

taking away their vehicles for cruelity in what way? only nazis dumb enough to harass jack personally get banned. Dont forget
Fb has white supremacy pages and defended alex jones in congress until everyone else was kicking him out and they followed suit. tumblr is nothing but white supremacy now and theres a million sub reddits for white nationalism

Welcome to the conversation, which is literally about Tomi Lahren whining about Laura Loomer getting deplatformed.

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

My TrumpTown account got deleted! I wasn't even posting anything that went strongly against their ideology :argh:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
I remember the tea party community. I registered an account as an elderly Korea veteran and I was going to build my conservative cred before slowly revealing that I was in a committed gay relationship with a black man I had served with.

I got bored pretty quickly though.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

Rainbow Knight posted:

The way I remember it playing out was "we put a poll at the bottom of our article asking if we affected people's decision to see the movie. If we assume that every person who voted was unique, and everyone who said we 'affected' them changed from definitely seeing it to definitely not seeing it, then it's just simple multiplication!"

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Can someone fill me in on this poured-oil-on-his-banana-rear end backstory?

Rainbow Knight
Apr 19, 2006

We die.
We pray.
To live.
We serve

Jurgan posted:

The way I remember it playing out was "we put a poll at the bottom of our article asking if we affected people's decision to see the movie. If we assume that every person who voted was unique, and everyone who said we 'affected' them changed from definitely seeing it to definitely not seeing it, then it's just simple multiplication!"

You're right!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

on the bored wop posted:

My TrumpTown account got deleted! I wasn't even posting anything that went strongly against their ideology :argh:

What did you post then?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
What if digg, but for pantshitting Nazis? :thunk:

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Why is that cowboy centaur loving that half-bull?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Mak0rz posted:

Please don't kinkshame, namaste

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!
All I see is a dabbing centaur.

there wolf
Jan 11, 2015

by Fluffdaddy

Mak0rz posted:

One of Daedalus' lesser known creations.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

lmao

https://twitter.com/ReturnOfKings/status/682365781175353344

nerd plus rage
May 12, 2014

It's a metaphor for something, probably

bulletsponge13 posted:

Can someone fill me in on this poured-oil-on-his-banana-rear end backstory?

Going off memory, someone catfished him pretending to be a high school girl and talked him into making a video of the rear end banana, then leaked it for everyone's "enjoyment." So there's about three layers of :stonk: there.

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Dude has a humiliation/masochistic fetish. He also has a video of pouring hot oil on himself for I don't know why it was uploaded.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

How the gently caress are those human toilets posting from a verified twitter account?

felch me daddy jr.
Oct 30, 2009
https://twitter.com/dwdavison9318/status/1102790931198214145

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:eyepop:

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Well actually, ... it's called Myanmar these days.

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.
https://twitter.com/ShabanaMahmood/status/1100418693291376641

the ratio 👀

Canned Panda
Jul 10, 2012

From the replies:

https://twitter.com/nose_puppy/status/1102135242712932353

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating

Gonna need some context chief

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost

Their reasoning is so poo poo its amazing. losing 4 million or even 10 out of over 1 billion is not really going to change the studios mind and their poll only had 565 responses, so even using their dumbass math it was more like $2,500 which whoooooooooooooooooooo gives a poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Memento posted:

How the gently caress are those human toilets posting from a verified twitter account?

that one dasharezone image always explains it