Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish

Soricidus posted:

certainly i have it on good authority that some women enjoy having their nipples pinched

it was biting:argh: did you not get that guy's intuitive joke?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
gently caress guess that's why i'm single

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

that was kruger industrial smoothing, which closed long before the whitepaper. we're talking about older women who try to seduce younger guys -- possibly b/c they want to learn how to get bitcoin?

that's cougars, which doesn't even start with a k.

i didn't know that pokemon were interested in bitcoins, but i guess if you really want sea levels to rise it does make sense that you'd be in favour of proof of work.

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Hammerite posted:

that's cougars, which doesn't even start with a k.

i didn't know that pokemon were interested in bitcoins, but i guess if you really want sea levels to rise it does make sense that you'd be in favour of proof of work.

you mean kingler? I thought we were talking about a nickname for santa claus

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

KnifeWrench posted:

you mean kingler? I thought we were talking about a nickname for santa claus

kringle doesn't even sound like kroger, the oldest national park of south africa, which i heard is considering bitcoin to avoid becoming the new zimbabwe

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

AlbieQuirky posted:

they’re all just writing fanfic about money now
finfic

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

kringle doesn't even sound like kroger, the oldest national park of south africa, which i heard is considering bitcoin to avoid becoming the new zimbabwe
No that's Kruger national park. I didn't realise bitcoiners were desperate enough to start shilling at beer heavy frat parties.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
people are playing two different versions of the game

it is like a joke fork

KnifeWrench
May 25, 2007

Practical and safe.

Bleak Gremlin

Splicer posted:

No that's Kruger national park. I didn't realise bitcoiners were desperate enough to start shilling at beer heavy frat parties.

though marketing to drunk idiots at a kegger would have made sense, we're talking about kroger, you know, that hybrid pastry that went viral a few years ago

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

KnifeWrench posted:

though marketing to drunk idiots at a kegger would have made sense, we're talking about kroger, you know, that hybrid pastry that went viral a few years ago

leave it to a goon to mistake kroger for cronut :rolleyes:
speaking of goons, im sure kroger would love to be his own bank-- he already has a ton of experience being his own architect, home builder, civil engineer, etc

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

that was grover you fool

kroger was that one that......i cant think of another goon that ends in er

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

drone fragger?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Boxturret posted:

that was grover you fool

kroger was that one that......i cant think of another goon that ends in er

Math Debater

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Boxturret posted:

that was grover you fool

kroger was that one that......i cant think of another goon that ends in the er

ge cafe

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
shaggær

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

:eyepop:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
we’re going to flip the retail checkout process on its head — we’ve tried speed and frictionless transactions, now let’s turn it into an hour long premium fee-driven experience, with a lounge and cafe that you can use while you wait for your purchase of gummy bears & beer to be immutably recorded on the blockchain

it will also come with a black metal credit card

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Shower Thought: Not tip button necessary. Instead, a new reddit built with lightning tips at its Foundation. Every upvote automatically tips in lightning. Users literally get paid for content the community likes. (self.Bitcoin)

submitted an hour ago by bearCatBird

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

what happens if their post gets thousands of down votes though? do they get executed?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

loving :lol:

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

ah that

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkKV5EBU_AE

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice

Boxturret posted:

what happens if their post gets thousands of down votes though? do they get executed?

ah, So u persecute Jared Fogle just because he has different beliefs? Do Tell. (girls start draining my bank account .0037 cents at a time) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

Squinky v2.0 fucked around with this message at 06:51 on Mar 5, 2019

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

imagine downvoting and knowing that you are making that person's life just a little bit worse

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

Boxturret posted:

imagine downvoting and knowing that you are making that person's life just a little bit worse

Writing the automated bot right now.

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i like how when this tipping for posting thing comes up they some how think

it would lead to an increase in post quality, carefully crafted replies and insightful comments(of course they would be making these types of posts despite their posting history), and not lead to a wasteland of everyone manning thousands of alts posting and reposting the most insipid pandering content possible hoping for the tiniest penny shaving to get thrown their way

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

i mean people already steal and repost things all the time just to have a meaningless number to go up a bit, imagine what it would be like if actual* money was on the line

*fictional

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Boxturret posted:

what do you think happened to atlas

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Boxturret posted:

i like how

:same:

Boxturret posted:

they some how think

:wrong:

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem
rsi in his shoulder?

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

...! posted:

what do you think happened to atlas

changed his name, moved to canada, got married, became immortal

am i missing anything?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

yeah the part where he got downvoted out of existence

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
No I didn't

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Splicer posted:

No I didn't

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

...!
Oct 5, 2003

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

:wrong:??

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
:wrong:...!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
wong!!!!!!