Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Watchmen For Teens.

First episode sold me but I'm not expecting much. Which means I'll get a better show than I'm expecting! Hopefully.... Netflix is real hit or miss in the last couple years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Watchmen For Teens.

That'd be just Watchmen

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hi fellow kids, tonight a comedian died in new york

floss

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
I might pay money for an edited clip where Jeffrey Dean Morgan slow motion flosses as he heads to the sidewalk.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

That'd be just Watchmen

:discourse:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

logging in

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

hoyk poo poo dude
mavvel heroes i back

LOG IBN !!!!!!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Servers down, it's Sixth Thursday

Diabetic
Sep 29, 2006

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world Diabeetus.

:swoon:

:(

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Now I'm sad :(

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

15% xp boos for captains marvel and nicolas fury, 5% rif boost for all characters

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

The "legally distinct from but artistically resembles Brie Larson media tie-in" Captain Marvel costume is actually pretty good

Svensken
May 29, 2010
What's up

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
FeelsBadMan

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
lol if you ever logged off

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
dinklage holed up somewhere churning out costumes just in case

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress

Soothing Vapors posted:

dinklage holed up somewhere churning out costumes just in case

Comixfan still pumping out threads, printing them out to show his neighbors who really wish he'd just move away

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Please do not talk about MH players "pumping" anything

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

HebrewMagic posted:

Comixfan still pumping out threads, printing them out to show his neighbors who really wish he'd just move away

lol

Please do not talk about MH players "pumping" anything

lol redux

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Imagine the costumes we would have gotten for Infinity War and Endgame. Imagine the new raid of killing Thanos.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
How would they work a raid you're supposed to lose in the end?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Once 50% of the raid dies Thanos teleports away in a shower of loot.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
A 50% threshold battle royale mode was just theorized.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Ghostlight posted:

Once 50% of the raid dies Thanos teleports away in a shower of loot.

Finally a raid goons can beat.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

It's a raid where phase 1 is getting to the 50% mark, then the half that's still alive has to accomplish some task, then it rewinds you to the start of the raid and you do it again and can beat him. Also it drops 3 infinity shards on completion.

The new uniques require 200 shards to buy. There is a 1-week lockout on the raid.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

thanos would be playable and the most optimal choice for beating his own raid

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Big fan of his ultimate where he summons a lady copy of himself and makes out with her while everyone on screen turns to enough dust particles to crash the server.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I miss this stupid grindy imbalanced game that I put way too many dollars into

Hauki
May 11, 2010

I miss this stupid grindy imbalanced game that I put way too many zero dollars into

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Cosmic... Today... :negative:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Running around Midtown mindlessly trashing bosses and then feeling anxiety at the sheer number of glowing drops and small inventory space was dumb as gently caress and I miss it.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Shine posted:

Running around Midtown mindlessly trashing bosses and then feeling anxiety at the sheer number of glowing drops and small inventory space was dumb as gently caress and I miss it.

Loading up on various loot-boosting potions during a bonus loot event and having a boss explosion slow your computer to a crawl for ten seconds while it processed the interdimensional technicolor projectile vomit that just happened made it all worthwhile. Other looter scooters just don't compare.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

$2.50 for me.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Dely Apple posted:

Cosmic... Today... :negative:

Yes pls

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

I miss Fiskmas. And crashing the servers with Boon Parties.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
Hey how about that new crashdown strike from the Captain Marvel rework. Really was worth those three years of waiting wasn't it. Goons just flying across the screen in midtown.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Look lady there is almost no way she was thinking of A) home or B) sweet tea, and furthermore,

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Argh, I can't get my clear time for the Titan terminal down below 1 minute. Gonna lose the Ultra 156. Just know Rugio will beat what I got because he lucked out and drew Korg and can just Rolling Stone through all the trash and probably one-shot Thanos with "Piss Off, Ghost!" gently caress it, just going to go back to the training dummy to get my Blue Marvel ttk down.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lozareth posted:

Argh, I can't get my clear time for the Titan terminal down below 1 minute. Gonna lose the Ultra 156. Just know Rugio will beat what I got because he lucked out and drew Korg and can just Rolling Stone through all the trash and probably one-shot Thanos with "Piss Off, Ghost!" gently caress it, just going to go back to the training dummy to get my Blue Marvel ttk down.

Ok screw it im logging in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

802.11weed
May 9, 2007

no
the capt. marvel movie better feature a crash down strike :argh: