Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

It got passed over but telling the math guy to do that does genuinely crash your game also (or at least force closes it and tosses up an identical error message.) Between that and having to soar to find the glitch area, MISSINGNO's a really cool hidden thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

That MissingNo bit is actually really cute and I love it

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
Just hope 'M isn't a thing though.

I forgot this game upped the level cap. Do EVs and IVs continue scaling past level 100 or no?

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Well that was a cool little Easter eggs.

I too, note for deltas while ignoring the ostensible quest behind them.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

I vote to keep hunting Taen down.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Orion's a cool dude, let's get his pet rock back

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
All those pointless trades are likely to give you a variety of ID numbers for the lotto.

I vote for hunting down Taen. Nobody steals a small child's fire dragon and gets away with it on our watch!

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
It'a tough to decide for sure, but I'd deal with Taen first,.

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

Let's Dunk Taen once again.

Galick
Nov 26, 2011

Why does Khajiit have to go to prison this time?
Let's go dunk Taen. That one's a one and done, we'll be in the new region for like 8 updates.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lets go see Taen as despite being a leader of a cult he was surprisingly helpful to our cause.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

All the Deltas must be shown.

Also MissingNo.'s sidequest is very cute and I like it a lot, too bad that the Pokemon itself seems rather useless.

Black Robe
Sep 12, 2017

Generic Magic User

BlazeEmblem posted:

Help out the scientists so we can get a bunch of deltas for Miss to draw.

This :3:

But also go humiliate Taen some more

I'm really loving the writing now we're in the postgame. It's been good all along but in the last few updates it's been excellent. Missingno was fun.

AlexMCS
Mar 1, 2019
Voting to find Yuri Lowell Taen in No Man's Land.

This last update reminded me to start playing Last Recode.

LiefKatano
Aug 31, 2018

I swear, by my sword and capote, that I will once again prove victorious!!

MR. J posted:

Just hope 'M isn't a thing though.

I forgot this game upped the level cap. Do EVs and IVs continue scaling past level 100 or no?

EVs and IVs should continue to add stats past level 100. The formula works such that IVs and EVs give you their "full" value at level 100, so increasing your level past that just changes the amount of stat points you get from each IV and 4 EVs.

At level 120 (which I believe is the new cap), 31 IVs should get you 37(ish) extra points compared to having 0 IVs (the formula is, roughly, (IV * level / 100), which is 6 more points than being at level 100, while 252 EVs would get you 75 more points compared to 0 EVs (EV / 4 * level / 100), compared to the 63 points you get at level 100.

Kemix
Dec 1, 2013

Because change
We definitely need to Dunk on Taen and take his Namehere for ourselves

Also I believe dividing by zero caused us to see the next LP we'll see from our LPer here. Also I appreciate Yuki's transitioning being a "huh, that's neat" thing rather than trying to do anything further with it.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.

BlazeEmblem posted:

suicidesteve
Jan 4, 2006

"Life is a maze. This is one of its dead ends.

BlazeEmblem posted:

Do this imo

SirSystemError
Jan 3, 2018

I believe in saving the best stuff for later. Therefore, for now, go beat up Taen

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
If we wait to beat up Taen until later we can beat him up with all of the other pokemon that we're so much better at using than him.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

Kurieg posted:

If we wait to beat up Taen until later we can beat him up with all of the other pokemon that we're so much better at using than him.

:hmmyes: Deltas first, Taen later.

Doobeedoo
Oct 6, 2013

Trees and plants tend to grow on this Pokemon's back because it moves so little. It loves eating food while playing with tiny Pokemon.
We're here to dunk on Taen, so let's dunk on Taen.

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Kurieg posted:

okay gently caress change my vote to deltas

Pugnacious Doggie
Dec 18, 2018

Its Not mY AGe To Do AnY woRk,no luv No joB I Am fRee Now.

Leraika posted:

:same:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

go find deltas

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Doobeedoo posted:

We're here to dunk on Taen, so let's dunk on Taen.

OgretailFood
Oct 9, 2012

Recommended by 10 out of 10 Aragami

Leraika posted:

thinking about it, this does sound better. It's not like he can fulfill his plans without issues. :v:

Tribladeofchaos
Jul 2, 2008

IT'S SHOWTIME!

Wanna see some more cool Deltas!

Magil of Shadow
Dec 28, 2009

Proposal: Form a friendly relationship immediately.

"You have GOT to be kidding me"

While normally, I'd be all for dunking on Taen, New Delta Pokemon are more important. Besides, this way, it gets the long subquest done quicker for you.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I feel like it's impossible for us to ever dunk on Taen harder than he dunked on himself with "Namehere".

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Go find a Delta Namehere first!

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I just realized that Taen and Reukra are Pinky and the Brain.

BlackPersona
Oct 21, 2012

I think hunting Taen is a Taen/Taen idea.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

Let's continue to hunt for Taen in No Man's Land!!!

Verant
Oct 20, 2012

Go on an adventure ordained by fate?
-->Okay.
-->Eh.
We should go find Net Slum chase after Taen.

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

Verant posted:

We should go find Net Slum

If we're going that route, can I also motion that if Delta Torterra exists (or we get a regular Torterra) it be named Tartarga?

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Vandar posted:

I'm going to say go after the Deltas first.

I'd like to see Taen's quest more, but at the same time it'll be nice to have plenty of time to actually show off the new Deltas and give the better ones a chance to shine, so go grab them first.

Definitely this.

MR. J
Nov 22, 2011

Chuck and Fuck
More deltas please.

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.
I did a headcount and asked some folks privately. The poll is currently deadlocked with 21 votes each way. Personally I would prefer to do the Deltas first, so that's how we're gonna roll.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

i also vote for deltas so that's convenient :toot: