Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i demand you all cut this out at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Goldmine

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

pog boyfriend posted:

Jax don’t care about your feelings

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

pog boyfriend posted:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
New Kayle is going to be a support, it pains me to say. Decent poke, really good utility (double heal with +50% ms for 2 seconds, ult with really good base damage and a self suppress which is terrible for carry Kayle, 50% slow with negligible shred). Once her stuff gets tuned a bit, you could see lichbane AP Kayle take off, but her early game seems too weak for solo lane or jungle.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

they're not gonna just roleswap kayle on people, if she's not playable as a carry then she'll get changed until she is

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Tales of Woe posted:

they're not gonna just roleswap kayle on people, if she's not playable as a carry then she'll get changed until she is

August has said they'll bump her numbers or adjust her power curve if the current iteration doesn't work out in a solo lane. I think she's stronger 1-10 than people give her credit for, but she requires fairly cautious play and good runes/item choices to make it to 11 relatively intact. Her winrate is going to be godawful for at least a week while everyone picks Lethal Tempo and tries to rush Nashor's.

Firebert posted:

50% slow with negligible shred

A 20% shred's definitely not negligible, and it frees up Kayle from having to pick up Void if she goes Guinsoo's and gets 40% CDR (which is easy to do with Nashor's + Transcendence + scaling CDR rune) to maximize the uptime.

Vermain fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Mar 4, 2019

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Firebert posted:

New Kayle is going to be a support, it pains me to say. Decent poke, really good utility (double heal with +50% ms for 2 seconds, ult with really good base damage and a self suppress which is terrible for carry Kayle, 50% slow with negligible shred). Once her stuff gets tuned a bit, you could see lichbane AP Kayle take off, but her early game seems too weak for solo lane or jungle.

unless her mana costs got changed WILDLY her poke and heal will be significantly worse than Sona

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.
Nah, Nidalee is A+ support

E: Nidalee and Elise are my favorite champs to go against Sylas. Watching a cat flail around ineptly because it's missing half its abilities is hilarious

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Mar 5, 2019

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

you should really tell that Sylas player that he can choose other champions than you to take the ult from

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

The Door Frame posted:

Nah, Nidalee is A+ support

E: Nidalee and Elise are my favorite champs to go against Sylas. Watching a cat flail around ineptly because it's missing half its abilities is hilarious

Sylas gets all the cat/spider abilities, sounds like you are playing against dumb Sylas players.

misguided rage
Jun 15, 2010

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Mikujin posted:

Sylas gets all the cat/spider abilities, sounds like you are playing against dumb Sylas players.
yeah but if you can't mark them with the human abilities the cat ones suck

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

My friends and I had a 4 minute long baron fight yesterday, with 10+ deaths (?) overall before we killed the baron.

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

misguided rage posted:

yeah but if you can't mark them with the human abilities the cat ones suck

That's a point Ive been wondering. take Illaois ult. Does Sylas just get a load of useless tenticles spawned that can't do anything?

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Mega Comrade posted:

That's a point Ive been wondering. take Illaois ult. Does Sylas just get a load of useless tenticles spawned that can't do anything?

They attack one time and that's it :geno:

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

They attack one time and that's it :geno:

What happens when Sylas steals Karma's ultimate? Kalista's? Elise's?

Generally most ults would be weaker on him than with the rest of the champion's abilities, but I guess that's balanced out by the fact that he can take any ult, including multiple different ones in one game.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Kog, Udyr, Kha'zix, Zoe, Illaoi, Tahm, Yasuo are good picks into Sylas if you just want to say "gently caress your ult while in my lane"

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Karma I believe he gets one empowered Karma ability, Elise is the same as Nidalee where you get her spider form abilities for a bit but without the human abilities to set them up. God knows with Kalista but I'd guess it'd pull the nearest ally?

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

njsykora posted:

Karma I believe he gets one empowered Karma ability, Elise is the same as Nidalee where you get her spider form abilities for a bit but without the human abilities to set them up. God knows with Kalista but I'd guess it'd pull the nearest ally?

Kalista’s binding item is available to Sylas in the shop for free so he can pick who he binds to for a Kalista ult.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
If both teams pick him in an all for one mode by sheer chance, I wonder if just gets nothing.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Imma bet it just doesn’t let you or the game crashes. No in between.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

thebardyspoon posted:

If both teams pick him in an all for one mode by sheer chance, I wonder if just gets nothing.
When ARURF comes back I hope they just give him a totally random ultimate every time from the entire champion pool

duck trucker
Oct 14, 2017

YOSPOS

I'm just waiting for Riot to release a champ that when Sylas steals their ult he becomes just totally broken. I don't know how it'll happen but somehow it's gonna happen eventually.

Miftan
Mar 31, 2012

Terry knows what he can do with his bloody chocolate orange...

duck trucker posted:

I'm just waiting for Riot to release a champ that when Sylas steals their ult he becomes just totally broken. I don't know how it'll happen but somehow it's gonna happen eventually.

It's already there, it's Ashe arrow.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

duck trucker posted:

curious if he gets the billions of weird edge case bugs in mordekaiser's ult by stealing it

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

duck trucker posted:

we already have mordekaiser tho? :confused:

e: gently caress beaten

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

The Vs skins are 4 loving home runs.
https://twitter.com/loleu/status/1102996673943556096

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Holy poo poo.

Having to remind myself real hard that Riot is a piece of poo poo company that does not deserve my money.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i wonder when the first time i suggested kitty cat rengar is. glad to see my vision finally realized :cheerdoge:

Ulio
Feb 17, 2011

I wish I was one of those people who hated animals but those skins are too cute. I will either get corki or fizz as I don't play the other 2.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
The fizz prestige one, oh poo poo

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
extremely not into this

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Sexpansion posted:

extremely not into this

Oh my, hello sailor!

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/LoLGermany/status/1102992289830457345?s=19

:rip: serv's wallet

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

extremely not into this

riot should increase the ap scaling on GPs ult from .1 to .15 per wave

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
Finally, riot remembered sailor

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxZN-7cjeWI

are you loving kidding me

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What a good boy

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

The butt wiggle :swoon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Are the buffs to Vi gonna impact her in a meaningful and good way?