Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Starters in the Rat Fink art style

Scorbunny's final evo leaked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgRnSNs5cM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Starters in the Rat Fink art style

Scorbunny's final evo leaked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xgRnSNs5cM

What in God's name is happening in that clip?

Funky Valentine
Feb 26, 2014

Dojyaa~an

Flopsy posted:

What in God's name is happening in that clip?

The director of the first Digimon movie was really really proud of the idea of "fighting on the internet" and so made another movie about it.

Dad Jokes
May 25, 2011

mom said its my turn to use the gun
https://twitter.com/creepincrawl/status/1101920225375764484

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Hustlin Floh posted:

Anyone thinking one of the regional variants won't be a punk rocker jigglypuff is delusional. They even set it up in the UM Pokedex entry.

I really really want a jigglypunk now

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Funky Valentine posted:

The director of the first Digimon movie was really really proud of the idea of "fighting on the internet" and so made another movie about it.

I meant the midget in the monkey suit being dropkicked actually.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Flopsy posted:

well you just answered your own question

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Flopsy posted:

That is KeMonito

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Mr. Nemo posted:

So i just started Ultra Sun after like 4 gens of no Pokemon (except Heart Gold) and:

.My Pokedex is talking to me?
.I get experiecne for capturing POkemon?
.And they healed my pokemon before the battle with my rival, instead of forcing me to lose and start all over because I forgot to save

In conclusion: Kids today have it too easy and the game I played when I was 10-13 is the best one.

I want to hear your opinion on its difficulty after you clear the story climax.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Winklebottom posted:

The american badger is the rage machine, european badgers are chill

There's one British goon with a story about drunkenly sitting on one while drinking in a forest with friends then getting her leg torn up by a very angry badger as they all ran away panicking unable to properly see the screaming angry furball in the dark.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

A Sometimes Food posted:

There's one British goon with a story about drunkenly sitting on one while drinking in a forest with friends then getting her leg torn up by a very angry badger as they all ran away panicking unable to properly see the screaming angry furball in the dark.

I think even usually chill animals do not enjoy being sat on

Also how the hell did she manage that, they’re the shyest animal alive

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Funky Valentine posted:

It's a pretty good movie too.

Did he survive that dropkick? Because that looked like the kind of thing that could murder a person.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Winklebottom posted:

I think even usually chill animals do not enjoy being sat on

Also how the hell did she manage that, they’re the shyest animal alive

I believe she thought it was a rock. As for why it didn't clear out, I dunno maybe drunken English farmers hung out there leaving rubbish for it to eat so often it got comfortable with people.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

Hustlin Floh posted:

They all get mega evolutions

i didn’t include that because i want to believe :negative:

Dizz
Feb 14, 2010

L :dva: L

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Did he survive that dropkick? Because that looked like the kind of thing that could murder a person.

Look,

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

Flopsy posted:

I get the feeling Scorbunny is going to be like the Greninja of this gen. Something sleek and fast so probs electric or steel although in my heart I desperately want fairy. I still think the company's well aware we don't want any more fire/fighting at this point though.

No it's not

Xander B Coolridge
Sep 2, 2011

Never heard of this guy, but based on my understanding of Spanish that's a really cute name

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Infinitum posted:

Yeah nah mate, noones bullying anyone here. Just taking the piss

Hahaha, oh man this gal might as well be my Scottish twin.

I like Incineroar though. Always have. Never got the obsession with the Litten line being quadrupedal. Like... 1) Who cares? 2) Bipedal Pokemon always have better movepools than the quadrupeds.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

munchlax normal/fighting alt evo looks sick

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Infinitum posted:

Yeah nah mate, noones bullying anyone here. Just taking the piss

May is high AF right there.

A Sometimes Food
Dec 8, 2010

Got some lax incense.

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

It's a pretty good movie too.

A Person, yes. He's a wrestler. :coal:

Flopsy
Mar 4, 2013

Sjs00 posted:

No it's not

You know incinerator was a troll right? It played into him being a heel character, because people were ready to hate on him for looking like another fire/ fighting.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My favorite part of Incineroar was people of culture immediately noticing he was a heel due to the design sheet and calling out that it'd be Fire/Dark, a neat combination. Then every schmuck out there went "uhh bipedal and muscular?? that's a fighting type" unable to grasp what a heel was no matter how many times it was explained.

Zuzie
Jun 30, 2005

I got this for a Ratatta on GTS.

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

My favorite part of Incineroar was people of culture immediately noticing he was a heel due to the design sheet and calling out that it'd be Fire/Dark, a neat combination. Then every schmuck out there went "uhh bipedal and muscular?? that's a fighting type" unable to grasp what a heel was no matter how many times it was explained.

There is the whole thing about kayfabe though. Pro wrestling (or at least the kind Incineroar practices) is usually treated as an actual sport by those in the kayfabe rather then a hybrid of a sport and performance art that it actually is.

LightningKimba
Nov 5, 2010

Unleashing my best...

LUMINARY UPPERCUT!!

A buddy of mine dislikes Fire/Fighting types because of the whole macho stereotype of Fighting-types, and Incineroar is under that fold for them due to still practicing in a macho profession.

Maybe the rabbit won't be involved with a sport, so they can be satisfied. :shobon:

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Incineroar's real crime is its shiny not being yellow.

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Come to smash brothers, friend, we have garfield incineroars

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

YaketySass posted:

Incineroar's real crime is its shiny not being yellow.

If you're thinking of the same colour scheme I am with that yellow (specifically, with black stripes), that may cross from reference into blatant copyright infringement.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Zuzie posted:

There is the whole thing about kayfabe though. Pro wrestling (or at least the kind Incineroar practices) is usually treated as an actual sport by those in the kayfabe rather then a hybrid of a sport and performance art that it actually is.

god i wish this were true

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
I love incineroar's thing about being a heel just for show but thriving on the adoration of children
Like he's a bad guy but that doesn't mean he's a bad guy

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Blaze Dragon posted:

If you're thinking of the same colour scheme I am with that yellow (specifically, with black stripes), that may cross from reference into blatant copyright infringement.

It should've been

(RIP Eddie)

Anyway, you Female Incineroar is valid
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/1103191416652660736

Pentaro
May 5, 2013

Today I learned that Levitate protects monsters from Ground type moves... even while they're underground after using Dig.
Vikavolt is a fountain of surprises.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

Pentaro posted:

Today I learned that Levitate protects monsters from Ground type moves... even while they're underground after using Dig.
Vikavolt is a fountain of surprises.

People have been abusing that since Charizard was introduced

Made Flygon popular too

Hustlin Floh
Jul 20, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

oddium posted:

i didn’t include that because i want to believe :negative:

Maybe when the Let's Go series finally reaches Kalos we'll see a new one

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
Incineroar would only be good if it were knee high, but it isn't, so it's not

Diet Poison
Jan 20, 2008

LICK MY ASS
Can I use my Monkey's Paw wish on the return of good places to grind postgame? I'm trying to raise my new Ninetales to 100 to Hyper Train its lovely speed stat, and the choices are dire in Sun/Moon. At this point I'm just eating level-up meals from the Plaza every day. Bring back the Blissey Islands!

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Diet Poison posted:

Can I use my Monkey's Paw wish on the return of good places to grind postgame? I'm trying to raise my new Ninetales to 100 to Hyper Train its lovely speed stat, and the choices are dire in Sun/Moon. At this point I'm just eating level-up meals from the Plaza every day. Bring back the Blissey Islands!

I agree with that wish. The best place in USUM to train is Pony Grove because two bushes can have Chansey in it, and they create SOS battles with more Chansey and sometimes Blissey, but it's far too random and slow, especially in comparison to the better methods we had before.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
if you don't have five or six 5-star cafes in your Plaza, idk what you're even doing. you can get a pokemon from 60 to 100 in a day like ten minutes

e: the Festival Plaza is so easy to exploit once you have a handful of good favorite guests, I'm drowning in gold bottlecaps and big nuggets

indigi fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Mar 6, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

SoS-Chansey chains's on poni are p okay.