Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Beat Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story on the plane ride.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

man nurse posted:

Finally beat Red Dead 2. It was slow to get into, but once it got going, it quickly became one of my favorite games of this gen. The world is well realized, the missions are well designed and satisfying, and the environments are probably the best looking I've ever seen in a game. I also like any game that lets me open all of the cupboards and drawers in a house.

ever heard of gone home?

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

ever heard of gone home?

Yes. I enjoyed the game about opening cupboards and drawers in a house.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

man nurse posted:

Yes. I enjoyed the game about opening cupboards and drawers in a house.

Christmas duck is hype.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3

Sick game. Anyone who S-ranks these games on the hardest difficulty is truly a god.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Resident Evil 4

Cubivore_
Nov 6, 2013

7. Dandy Dungeon 2. A lot tougher than the first part. I tanked my way through the last part since Rice Balls are easy to farm. Super charming game. Loved it

Read this morning that it might be coming to Switch. Man, I hope it's true.
https://www.destructoid.com/it-looks-like-dandy-dungeon-may-be-coming-to-switch-545009.phtml

edit: oh poo poo it's happening

https://twitter.com/yoshiro_kimura/status/1102374363582484480

Cubivore_ fucked around with this message at 05:03 on Mar 4, 2019

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
i havent played a jrpg in a v long time should i still get dqxi even though i havent played the others

shove me like you do
Dec 9, 2007

Real Neato

Fun Shoe

swimsuit posted:

i havent played a jrpg in a v long time should i still get dqxi even though i havent played the others

Yes. That's what I did and didn't make it any less awesome of a game.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

swimsuit posted:

DQXI is a finely crafted and delicately balanced game for fans and newcomers alike.

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
3. Yakuza Kiwami. Didn't find it as fun as 0. Bosses especially had a lot of obnoxious mechanics.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

DQXI is a finely crafted and delicately balanced game for fans and newcomers alike.

This.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Shenmue 2 Remaster

Bigger and better than the original, but I miss that small town feel. You got to know most of the people in Dobuita, but there’s like a million NPCs in Hong Kong. You can go in a ton of buildings but there’s no reason to go into most of them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

sounds like shenmue

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

ChazTurbo posted:

3. Yakuza Kiwami. Didn't find it as fun as 0. Bosses especially had a lot of obnoxious mechanics.

Kiwami 2 is way better thankfully

ChazTurbo
Oct 4, 2014
That's what I've been told. Looks a lot better from the footage they've shown. I'll have to get it if it ever comes out on the pc.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

7 - pokemon ultra moon. beat the elite 4 and Red, there's some new postgame stuff but i'm burned out on pokes, and I wanna start smt4a

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Saw the credits. Peace.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Got #1 in Tetris 99 twice tonight.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
5. ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Got TATSUJIN 4-ALL tonight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYdTP76fKE

made it to 6 million points with many lives in stock but going for another 90 minutes (at least) for the 10mil isn't a very exciting idea to me so I think I'm ready to move on

mycophobia fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Mar 7, 2019

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Try play raptor call of the shadows aka a good shmup

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

13. Devil May Cry 4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Try writing a single post that is spelled correctly and has decent grammer.

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Rip that wig

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Try writing a single post that is spelled correctly and has decent grammer.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

I beat this last year. It rules. Shareware 90s DOS gaming FTW.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tyrian was sick and had a hidden code that unlocked a completely different game within a game that was like a real time scorched earth thing

Shareware ftmfw

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003
Tfw the troll goes horribly wrong and ppl start talking about their favorite European pc games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Tfw the troll goes horribly wrong and ppl start talking about their favorite European pc games

so whats your favorite Dizzy game

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. DQXI
1a. DQXI post game
2. Devil May Cry 2 (Dante and Lucia discs)
3. Full Metal Furies (4p Co-Op)
4. RE2 Claire A/Leon B
5. DMC 3
6. DMC 4 - Cool game, I think I like DMC3 better just because all of Dante's weapons were really fun to use and I thought all his new poo poo in 4 was kind of boring. Glad I'm now allowed to play DMC5 tonight!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

lol

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

7. Resident Evil 2 (2019)
-Leon A, Claire B

thank you for making another game for me to play as often as Resident Evil 4, Capcom :)

also this ending music is amazing hell yeah

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Mine is STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl