Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I wish Pallister was never found when he fell in Costa Rica

gently caress this bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Postess with the Mostest posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_x1ARXiGWs&t=29m40s

Reporter: Just to clarify, are you apologizing for anything today?
Trudeau: Um, I'm making an Inuit apology this afternoon.

This guy is a beast, a God. Ruthless and remorseless, he deserves two more terms. Unwavering. Think about that. When somebody asks them that question, the thought of doing anything wrong isn't even near his mind. His agenda is what pops up. He's a busy guy, let's let him get back to work making jobs. He's right about one thing, he has certainly dulled the appetite for electoral reform because this guy is just in a different league.

I watched this live. When he said that I couldn't stop laughing. Wrap it up folks this PM is done

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
RE: moving everyone to Toronto

A coworker unironically told me that if he were to move to Winnipeg from the outskirts of Steinbach, ~60km away, he'd have to invest in a shotgun with light and run 3mm steel along the lower half of all his walls.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

autism ZX spectrum posted:

RE: moving everyone to Toronto

A coworker unironically told me that if he were to move to Winnipeg from the outskirts of Steinbach, ~60km away, he'd have to invest in a shotgun with light and run 3mm steel along the lower half of all his walls.

He wouldn't last a day in Rosedale :cigar:

Another Bill has issued a correction as of 01:31 on Mar 9, 2019

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

no idea how but pizzagate has made it into canadian politics

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/scheer-pizzagate-townhall-1.5048256

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

ZeeBoi posted:

because we are unoriginal as poo poo.

goddamn, we need some cancon laws for our conspiracy weirds. none of this Q bullshit.

Postess with the Mostest
Apr 4, 2007

Arabian nights
'neath Arabian moons
A fool off his guard
could fall and fall hard
out there on the dunes

infernal machines posted:

goddamn, we need some cancon laws for our conspiracy weirds. none of this Q bullshit.

Snopes has the important one covered https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/justin-trudeaus-eyebrow/

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
it's so pathetic it must be uniquely canadian

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Qcancon

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i would also accept Quencon, en francais, naturellement

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

i would also accept Quencon, en francais, naturellement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-N7MsEXZUNE

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Qu'anon

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

ZeeBoi posted:

canadians are just as stupid as americans and the internet knows no boundaries, are you really surprised?

staticman
Sep 12, 2008

Be gay
Death to America
Suck my dick Israel
Mess with Texas
and remember to lmao
Death to Canada
https://twitter.com/submedia/status/1104136434875858944

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

No Canadian pm has ever cared about a single indigenous person ever

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

this is loving hilarious but made me aware that Trudeau donated taxpayer money to the Clinton foundation and now I'm loving pissed again

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

libs... gonna lib?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Suplex Liberace posted:

No Canadian pm has ever cared about a single indigenous person ever

MacDonald cared a lot about Louis Riel.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

ZeeBoi posted:

no idea how but pizzapizzagate has made it into canadian politics

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Bilirubin posted:

no idea how but bostonpizzagate has made it into canadian politics

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
:anttony:

Harold Stassen has issued a correction as of 01:03 on Jun 16, 2021

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

friends, a better world is not possible.

...but a worse one certainly is

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

friends, a better world is not possible.

...but a worse one certainly is

did you just get back from the centrist rally?

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:mmmsmug:

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Moist von Lipwig posted:

this is loving hilarious but made me aware that Trudeau donated taxpayer money to the Clinton foundation and now I'm loving pissed again

Did he actually? So far as I know the source on that is Nick Kouvalis.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

are you suggesting nick kouvalis would say something untrue?

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Pathetically weak

"Oh boy oh boy"

Seriously

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

He's Just Not Ready

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Hand Knit posted:

Did he actually? So far as I know the source on that is Nick Kouvalis.

"The Liberal government has pledged $20 million over five years to the Clinton Health Access Initiative, which is affiliated with the foundation.

According to the Global Affairs website, the money is helping the initiative improve access to sexual and reproductive health services for women and girls in Nigeria."

a thing I also am mad about, for reasons

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

THC posted:

He's Just Not Ready

seems like they were actually right, this whole scandal is some kindergarten poo poo

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Pinterest Mom posted:

"The Liberal government has pledged $20 million over five years to the Clinton Health Access Initiative, which is affiliated with the foundation.

According to the Global Affairs website, the money is helping the initiative improve access to sexual and reproductive health services for women and girls in Nigeria."

a thing I also am mad about, for reasons

sending public money through a women's health agency run by a rapist. im sure there's a ton of other charities or the who could've used it just as well if not better.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Moist von Lipwig posted:

sending public money through a women's health agency run by a rapist. im sure there's a ton of other charities or the who could've used it just as well if not better.

The clintons have hundreds of millions of dollars worth of assets, yet they have never done anything except hold public office. You are not paid hundreds of millions to be governer, president, or secretary of state. I wonder where those personal millions came from?
:thunk:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://twitter.com/dancing_trudeau/status/1104725117521801217

today's explosive dose of irony: using an anti-semitic dog whistle to decry "creating racial division"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
does that guy think that black people get stopped disproportionately because they are misbehaving?

wait, don't tell me, i already know the answer

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

the solution is to not track stop frequency by race. then there won’t be anything to send that signal to the Black community.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

sure, what if they just track information that closely correlates to race without explicitly mentioning it, facebook style?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

you could interpret that any number of ways, I think you’ll find

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Our brave men and women and uniform just doing their part to check in on their fellow citizen with sickle cell anemia risk factors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

you could interpret that any number of ways, I think you’ll find

the only thing we can know for sure is that we're not disproportionately targeting members of an identifiable minority