Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

Youth Decay posted:

1920s style

Wow, I quite like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Magic Hate Ball
May 6, 2007

ha ha ha!
you've already paid for this

extravadanza posted:

Post the toilet

The toilet has posted

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

bEatmstrJ posted:

Yeah... Cause you know, I just haven't been poo poo on enough.

lol dude you got pissy that people didn't like your bathroom and your response was to get people to post theirs and then post poo poo like "LOL you bathe in that tiny thing??? how do you even stretch out in this tiny-rear end bathroom" like yeah dude we can't all afford 1000 sq foot bathrooms you pretty much flushed any good will you might had have had down your secret toilet

HOWEVER I will say it was pretty brave of you to come back and post the bathroom after everyone had more or less moved on and you gave everyone closure even though you probably knew you were gonna get poo poo on for it so I will at least give you credit for that

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO

bEatmstrJ posted:

You go out of town for a couple days and you come back to 1000 new posts, a probation you probably didn't deserve, your own video game, a couple of news articles, a website and an ungodly amount of incorrect assumptions about your bathroom. You guys have been busy...

I definitely don't have time to go back and answer questions from the last 50 pages so i'll skip that part. Glad to see you guys are finally starting to find some new interior design to discuss though. Carry on.

lemme know if i got the toilet right in the map, i had to do a bit of guesstimating

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

bEatmstrJ posted:

We stopped laughing, moved on to other things, and you just had to come in to tell us all how incredibly not bothered you are that we laughed at you and your bathroom. That is definitely the behaviour of an adult human being and someone who doesn't want attention, yessiree.

This is getting sad. Quit acting like a spoiled child because we don't like your bathroom. Take yourself less seriously. Be willing to admit you hosed up once in a while. It's fine, we're all human, we're all wrong sometimes.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I can be wrong for less than $20k

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

bEatmstrJ posted:

You go out of town for a couple days and you come back to 1000 new posts, a probation you probably didn't deserve, your own video game, a couple of news articles, a website and an ungodly amount of incorrect assumptions about your bathroom. You guys have been busy...

I definitely don't have time to go back and answer questions from the last 50 pages so i'll skip that part. Glad to see you guys are finally starting to find some new interior design to discuss though. Carry on.

"I'm not mad, I'm actually laughing rn"

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

bEatmstrJ posted:

You've come this far Mr J just take the final step!

Mr J the people want to see the toilet and what's more, the people deserve to see it.

Besides if you don't show it, everyone will just think you're ashamed of it.

hakimashou fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Mar 8, 2019

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

RoboRodent posted:

We stopped laughing, moved on to other things, and you just had to come in to tell us all how incredibly not bothered you are that we laughed at you and your bathroom. That is definitely the behaviour of an adult human being and someone who doesn't want attention, yessiree.

This is getting sad. Quit acting like a spoiled child because we don't like your bathroom. Take yourself less seriously. Be willing to admit you hosed up once in a while. It's fine, we're all human, we're all wrong sometimes.

When I get something wrong, I don't didn't $20,000, my house's integrity, and two years doing it

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
I kind of hoped his toilet room had a barn door setup.

Because those are dumb.

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

bEatmstrJ posted:

Don't let these injustices stand!

Get the truth out there!

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing, set the record straight!

RoboRodent
Sep 19, 2012

Potato Salad posted:

When I get something wrong, I don't didn't $20,000, my house's integrity, and two years doing it

Yeah, the trick is to admit you hosed up and correct course before it costs you twenty grand.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
It is pretty dang obvious that he's just here for the attention now. He started posting again only once we stopped talking about him. Buddy, you want attention? You're gonna have to give us something in exchange. I think you can guess what it is.

peanut
Sep 9, 2007

mormonpartyboat posted:

where did you find a lava lamp with a genie living inside

omg that sounds very frustrating for the genie :(

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

It is pretty dang obvious that he's just here for the attention now. He started posting again only once we stopped talking about him. Buddy, you want attention? You're gonna have to give us something in exchange. I think you can guess what it is.

nah he just got off a 3-day probation

i mean 'back from his out of town trip'

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Post. The. Urinal.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

bEatmstrJ posted:

Literally you: https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561?s=20

Post the toilet.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
An increasingly unhinged Beamistress posts:

"H-hey guys doin' doin my kitchen next yeah gonna get real deep in these wall studs maybe rip out the floor and add in a rising center island or make it open concept to the patio... guys? Guys! Look at my renders! The floor will be copper and w backsplash will be upcycled ceramic from the space shuttle!

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

turlet

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Youth Decay posted:

1920s style

Art Deco revival is extremely my poo poo

Endman
May 18, 2010

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Youth Decay posted:

A more modern take

That bath looks extremely comfy.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Potato Salad posted:

"I'm not mad, I'm actually laughing rn"
cHessmstrJ

Queen Combat posted:

Rule proposal: Every post BMJ makes that isn't the toilet comes with a sixer.
:emptyquote:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

Platystemon posted:

I hate the sink legs but everything else is perfect. :discourse:
Yeah, this rocks actually. Where is it from? I assume it's not a hotel or something.

SpartanIvy
May 18, 2007
Hair Elf
If the sinks were pedestal sinks it would be perfect. I love the tub area.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

It's 2019, admitting failure isn't a thing anymore

Shamelessly double down. Triple down.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I hate the appliances of the 20s because they look like they'll cut exposed skin to ribbons

The tile and wallpaper are fantastic though

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Nessus posted:

Yeah, this rocks actually. Where is it from? I assume it's not a hotel or something.

2300 S Monroe ST, Denver, CO, 80210

Gallery

:pcgaming: 3D tour :pcgaming:

Platystemon fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Mar 8, 2019

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I almost felt bad for him for a second there, I mean having bad taste isn't something that warrants this kind of dedicated mockery

then I remembered he's a dickhead who has enough money to piss away on stupid poo poo so gently caress him. post the shitter

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

SpartanIvy posted:

If the sinks were pedestal sinks it would be perfect. I love the tub area.

Either are period correct. Love that that all of that chrome is period correct too. It's funny but every bit of that glossy subway tile in repetitive geometric patterns and alternating black and white is just spot-on. Wall sconces. It's pretty much perfectly period correct except the faucet knobs should be crosses (meant to evoke airplane propellers).

Sorry, I'm super nerdy about this stuff

AbortRetryFail
Jan 17, 2007

No more Mr. Nice Gaius

The toilet is a 3 kill kill streak reward and he said he doesn't have any family for the bathtub to fall through the floor and crush so you might as well forget it and move on

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Tetracube posted:

I almost felt bad for him for a second there, I mean having bad taste isn't something that warrants this kind of dedicated mockery

then I remembered he's a dickhead who has enough money to piss away on stupid poo poo so gently caress him. post the shitter
Never forget that he originally embarked on this bathroom journey because he wanted to attract :females:, who he claims have too much influence on the homebuying process.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I wish I had the strength of character of BeamSlicerJ so i could spend a years salary on a bathroom and flex at goons online.

That and I'd have peace through shower.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
He who owns the bathroom controls the past.

He who controls the past posts the toilet.

FoldableHuman
Mar 26, 2017

bEatmstrJ posted:

Please, before you go again I only have one question: just how piss-stained is the bare drywall in the toilet closet?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
*Chronosphere sounds*

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Veni
Vidi
Cultus

tetrapyloctomy
Feb 18, 2003

Okay -- you talk WAY too fast.
Nap Ghost

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Either are period correct. Love that that all of that chrome is period correct too. It's funny but every bit of that glossy subway tile in repetitive geometric patterns and alternating black and white is just spot-on. Wall sconces. It's pretty much perfectly period correct except the faucet knobs should be crosses (meant to evoke airplane propellers).

Sorry, I'm super nerdy about this stuff
Would this be appropriate in a c1925-30 Philadelphian colonial? Because I'm in early stages of planning a new master bath and I love this look.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

failed to post a terlet : (

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

bEatmstrJ posted:

Lmao, i have zero doubt in my mind you've been sitting there, relentlessly mashing f5 for any and all scraps of new attention and waiting for the right timing to post again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HycoCam
Jul 14, 2016

You should have backed Transverse!
You guys need to lay off bEatmstrJ. Personally, I think it is time for him to take on a kitchen remodel...

e: just please keep us in the loop!