Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

bEatmstrJ posted:

Yeah... Cause you know, I just haven't been poo poo on enough.

making GBS threads on? no, we're curious about what's getting poo poo in.

post the toilet.

gently caress, even that webcomic Questionable Content is dunking on you. just post the gotdang can so we can end this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

the escape goat posted:

gently caress, even that webcomic Questionable Content is dunking on you. just post the gotdang can so we can end this.

just caught that and chuckled, yeah

did anyone get around to doing a bathroom photoshop thread

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Platystemon posted:

2300 S Monroe ST, Denver, CO, 80210

Gallery

:pcgaming: 3D tour :pcgaming:

i never escaped the basement

idgi why the star war room isnt on the realtor website ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Liking The Phantom Menace is a fate worse than death

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
To Obtusely Impress Ladies, Evince Toilet

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

bEatmstrJ posted:

I will PM a toilet pic to anyone who posts a picture of their bathroom in this thread. You will not have permission to post my picture anywhere.

show me yours

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Wait, you're the toilet?

i told you it looks like a nazi sex club

Enchanted Hat
Aug 18, 2013

Defeated in Diplomacy under suspicious circumstances

Ups_rail posted:

show me yours

Are your walls melting?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Enchanted Hat posted:

Are your walls melting?

nah the acid is finally kicking in.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://i.imgur.com/KGbUJ5d.gifv

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Liking The Phantom Menace is a fate worse than death

I've learned that if you ever go to a friend's house and see Star Wars prequel memorabilia on the walls, the only thing to do is :sever:

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Nice! posted:

nah the acid is finally kicking in.

I would do acid in BJ's bathroom.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Iron Crowned posted:

I've learned that if you ever go to a friend's house and see Star Wars prequel memorabilia on the walls, the only thing to do is :sever:

:hai:

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Seriously though we got a doom map where's the counter-strike DE_RATS_BMJ and SURF_BROKENJOINT love?

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Platystemon posted:

I hate the sink legs but everything else is perfect. :discourse:

:same:

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

HycoCam posted:

You guys need to lay off bEatmstrJ. Personally, I think it is time for him to take on a kitchen remodel...

e: just please keep us in the loop!

Kitchen?

Nah I wanna see him design a play room for the kids. You know the women who unfairly decide if a house is going to get purchased also think with their ovaries.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

I still read bad webcomics but whatever from today’s QC. Reveal yourself, Jeff

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

It took me quite a lot of searching but I believe I have unearthed a photo of BeatMistah J’s :females:-friendly toilet:

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Labes for days posted:

It took me quite a lot of searching but I believe I have unearthed a photo of BeatMistah J’s :females:-friendly toilet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avb1XbO0EIs

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

bEatmstrJ posted:

for the record, id like to say well done for having a dream and following it through. i didnt realise that this place was so gbs when i posted asking for advice but hopefully your ordeal is over. i just need to work out the quickest way to go from a screenshot to hosting to posting and i can show the world my modest flat

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Platystemon posted:

I hate the sink legs but everything else is perfect. :discourse:

ha good spotting! i call it the t-1000 sink

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

bEatmstrJ posted:

You followed your dreams, man. Without you, none of this would have been possible. Salud!

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe

Breath Ray posted:

for the record, id like to say well done for having a dream and following it through. i didnt realise that this place was so gbs when i posted asking for advice but hopefully your ordeal is over. i just need to work out the quickest way to go from a screenshot to hosting to posting and i can show the world my modest flat

This particular thread was basically sane until BMJ came back, and then it suddenly got about 100x more popular. Stick around and when the furor dies down you'll be able to get some legit critiques.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

I still read bad webcomics but whatever from today’s QC. Reveal yourself, Jeff

What do you think the "J" in bEatmstrJ stands for? :tinfoil:

Variable 5
Apr 17, 2007
We do these things not because they are easy, but because we thought they would be easy.
Grimey Drawer

Trabant posted:

What do you think the "J" in bEatmstrJ stands for? :tinfoil:

Safety

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

This particular thread was basically sane until BMJ came back, and then it suddenly got about 100x more popular. Stick around and when the furor dies down you'll be able to get some legit critiques.

im sure people would critique legitly tbf, just cant remember how to print screen and use imgur

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
to the person hankering after dark tile - be careful if you have hard water where you live. a mid shade is better. we have brown here in this rental if you can imagine it

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

the escape goat posted:

came here to talk about this

he also did a 'it's a bedroom if you sleep in it' joke.

definitely reads this thread.

jeph unblock me on twitter you loving coward.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

the escape goat posted:

making GBS threads on? no, we're curious about what's getting poo poo in.

post the toilet.

I propose that if he posts the shitter we goldmine this thread. we should goldmine it anyway but he can end his suffering earlier by posting the shitter

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Nessus posted:

Yeah, this rocks actually. Where is it from? I assume it's not a hotel or something.

I think this was just a popular style back in the 1920s. My grandparent's house was built around that time I think, and the shower + bathtub setup is a dead ringer for theirs. Like, even the arched ceiling over the bathtub. If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was a photo of their bathroom - but their is in North Hollywood, and also had slightly different tiling.

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Ups_rail posted:

I would do acid in BJ's bathroom.

Personally I would not enjoy having a psychedelic experience at a BJs or a Costco.

Seems like the worst possible environment for that poo poo, even with a really dope food court

Been blazed there plenty of times tho. Would recommend, makes chores better

waah posted:

Kitchen?

Nah I wanna see him design a play room for the kids. You know the women who unfairly decide if a house is going to get purchased also think with their ovaries.

Or a craft room. Somewhere for her to put all of her beading or cross-stitch or scrapbooking stuff, amiright brosefs?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

You followed your dreams, man. Without you, none of this would have been possible. Salud!

I think we legit hurt BMJ with all our relentless shade. Maybe we should all take a moment to pat him on the back. Let’s make nice things for him or show him some love. Maybe sing him some songs or make him some arts. You are a creative bunch, I’m sure you can make nice things for our sad frosty friend. BMJfest!

I appreciate you BMJ. Your taste is not mine, and you posted some things that maybe didn’t reflect the best ideas about ladies and whatnot. You made some mistakes but you finished your project and you had enough good faith (or something) to come back and show us your bathtime playspace.

Here is a video as a token of my love

https://youtu.be/6jJIVK-daGk

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

alnilam posted:

Speak Toilet, and enter

"Flush, gurgle, splash."

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

Electric Bugaloo posted:

I think we legit hurt BMJ with all our relentless shade.
Hey, i give him credit. I have a closet sized bathroom with poo poo tile and am too scared to gently caress it up to redo.

If he paired up with a good interior designer and shored up his knowledge base (so that cutting a stud to fit a drat med cabinet wasn't seen as a good idea) he could be really something.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Youth Decay posted:

1920s style

As others have said, I like it except for the sink legs. Don't think I would want it to be my everyday bathroom, though. Cool B&B experience

Not sure what that Vogon constructor ship is doing in the corner, frankly

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

tetrapyloctomy posted:

Would this be appropriate in a c1925-30 Philadelphian colonial? Because I'm in early stages of planning a new master bath and I love this look.

That's the correct time period for Art Deco design. I'm just trying to place your house in context bc a colonial style home being built in that period would be an anomaly as it hits at the beginning of Craftsman era and the waning of Victorian, Queen and and to a lesser extent Federal revival. Is it for sure Colonial and not Federal style?

I think you could definitely get away with it in a Federal style house because of the orderly brickwork and repetitive geometric motifs of that style is similar enough to Art Deco that it's cohesive, but not in an actual Colonial revival

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

The fact no one has commented on this is criminal.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Cooper: but it is a bathroom... are you a bathroom?

Bathroom: I feel like I am that, but sometimes my joists bend back...

The arm: It's filled with secrets...

big dyke energy
Jul 29, 2006

Football? Yaaaay

Electric Bugaloo posted:

Or a craft room. Somewhere for her to put all of her beading or cross-stitch or scrapbooking stuff, amiright brosefs?

I want to see this motherfucker do some kinda craft/hobby room oh yeah. Fully black and red room, only place to do crafts is a table less than a square foot large with a lovely ugly tiny chandelier above it (and no storage space).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

bEatmstrJ posted:

Now that you've all forgotten,

I will never forget.

Bad Munki fucked around with this message at 21:00 on Mar 8, 2019