Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Captain Foo)
How do you feel about Archnemesis mods on rares?
Incredibly fun, I love them!
They're alright
Needs more work
Almost as much fun as shoving a red hot nail under my fingernail
Other (post below)
View Results

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

yeet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

theshim posted:

in a few minutes I am going to play the video game "Path of Exile" and you cannot stop me

I'm personally responsible for when you log in, crash and have to queue again, just so your aware

Dance Officer
May 4, 2017

It would be awesome if we could dance!
goonspeed and god blase

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

Zenithe posted:

I'm personally responsible for when you log in, crash and have to queue again, just so your aware
I just dropped from queue and now I'm back to 38k

gently caress you, personally, Zenithe

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Unwavering Stance, Boots,Shields

Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you, Belts,Shields

Socketed Gems have 10% reduced Mana Reservation, Shields

+1 gem level weapons boots and shields.

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems Helmets
+1 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems Helmets
+1 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems Helmets

Zombies or Skeletons deal (30 to 35)% increased Damage, Body Armours,Helmets

Immune to Curses if Corrupted, Shields

Lot of tiny jewel bonuses which will add up if you synth and self craft most of your jewels.

Ra Ra Rasputin fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Mar 8, 2019

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

My plan: Make a throwaway scion to pick up the Onslaught gem, accidentally log out instead of go to character selection and get dumped back in the queue.

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

theshim posted:

I just dropped from queue and now I'm back to 38k

gently caress you, personally, Zenithe

:smug:

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

drat, converting phys damage taken to chaos will be a must have for CI builds . Abyss jewels with flat % increases to phys damage spells. Global phys leeched as life not just on amulets but on rings

Holy poo poo abyss jewels with huge boosts to phys damage when you have unholy might

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

euphronius posted:

You gain Onslaught for 4 seconds on Hit Rings

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Unwavering Stance, Boots,Shields

Bleeding cannot be inflicted on you, Belts,Shields

Socketed Gems have 10% reduced Mana Reservation, Shields

+1 gem level weapons boots and shields.

+1 to Level of Socketed Gems Helmets
+1 to Level of Socketed Minion Gems Helmets
+1 to Level of Socketed Aura Gems Helmets

Zombies or Skeletons deal (30 to 35)% increased Damage, Body Armours,Helmets

Immune to Curses if Corrupted, Shields

Lot of tiny jewel bonuses which will add up if you synth a and self craft most of your jewels.

Traxis posted:

Apparently items can get 3 synthesis implicits

What the making GBS threads gently caress? :chanpop:

Mackers
Jan 16, 2012
tried to exit to char select to port back to town.

Uh that did not work and now I am in a 50k queue

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

The Shortest Path posted:

What the making GBS threads gently caress? :chanpop:

Keep in mind these "oh wow" mods are in a deep sea of +6 stats and 10% armor or the like.

boredsatellite
Dec 7, 2013

Its me, a smart man who got the onslaught gem with scion and then logged out instead of going to character selection

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
any reason to do SSF?

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

any reason to do SSF?

Social anxiety

Grimoire
Jul 9, 2003
oh holy poo poo, bex advocating for tarke's soulrend cosmic cat mtx

player made mockup: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cfSf95Vg88

Grimoire fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Mar 8, 2019

JerryLee
Feb 4, 2005

THE RESERVED LIST! THE RESERVED LIST! I CANNOT SHUT UP ABOUT THE RESERVED LIST!

No Safe Word
Feb 26, 2005

Book of Regression I guess?

bummer cars
Apr 3, 2009
Can I get a guild invite? character name rottingcalm account name justsomedude

J
Jun 10, 2001

First impressions of bane and soulrend is that they're both loving insanely good so if you were planning on using one or both of them, full speed ahead

RPZip
Feb 6, 2009

WORDS IN THE HEART
CANNOT BE TAKEN
Thinking about calling an audible to either Holy Flame totem or ignite fireball. Anyone have a good build for the former? Never done totems before really

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different
Any room in the guild? IGN: LousySmarchWeather

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

If there's room in the main guild can you invite BigHugeTheLarge please

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Feels like there wasn’t as many “wow” moments as there was in Betrayal. Like tiny’s trial, which turned out to be crap over the course of the league.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

J posted:

First impressions of bane and soulrend is that they're both loving insanely good so if you were planning on using one or both of them, full speed ahead

Can confirm, Bane and Soulrend own bones.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Thinking about doing a cyclone raider. Can anyone convince me it's bad?

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Let goons decide my fate

should i play the HOAG gladiator or CI occultist that shoot some kinda ice poo poo idk

nerox
May 20, 2001

whypick1 posted:

Can confirm, Bane and Soulrend own bones.

I finally got to bane and soul rend, but I have no idea what supports to put on each.

I wonder if bane can scale enough damage that soulrend can be used just to dps bosses.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Anyone already PoB'd some bane/soulrend CI passive trees? feeling a bit lost deciding what direction to go out the gate.

Valle
Apr 16, 2004

Telling customers how to solve world problems since 2001

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Anyone already PoB'd some bane/soulrend CI passive trees? feeling a bit lost deciding what direction to go out the gate.

I'm just following https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8WOI7rRK-U Pohx's build since I'm clueless. Will adjust as I go I guess!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Adding my name to the administrative bonfire of guild invites: DopeFireWitch

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
Another for the guild invites: TyrantWD

headspace
Apr 25, 2014
Anyone feel like they tweaked damage a bit upward? I have already died a few times on my marauder that's taken nothing but life nodes... I normally make it through the campaign without any deaths. I could use a guild invite if we still have space Big_Chief_Fuck_Off.

McFrugal
Oct 11, 2003

headspace posted:

Anyone feel like they tweaked damage a bit upward? I have already died a few times on my marauder that's taken nothing but life nodes... I normally make it through the campaign without any deaths. I could use a guild invite if we still have space Big_Chief_Fuck_Off.

Did you remember that armor and evasion are a thing? While leveling, you will feel pretty fragile without decent defensive numbers, life nodes or not. Also, you got life on gear right?

But yeah, if you've got all that handled... it does feel like the memory mobs are especially aggressive.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
In my hubris I ran into my death in the first and second memory hole. poo poo seems rough.

Just to confirm: The memories are just go in map, click bug things, kill mans until wall swallow you. Right? Thats the loop for the map encounters right?

MMF Freeway
Sep 15, 2010

Later!
Bane looks amazing but I'm glad I settled on a divine inquisitor. All the new skills seem really good and the progression from purifying flame to wave to ire feels nice for leveling.

regulargonzalez
Aug 18, 2006
UNGH LET ME LICK THOSE BOOTS DADDY HULU ;-* ;-* ;-* YES YES GIVE ME ALL THE CORPORATE CUMMIES :shepspends: :shepspends: :shepspends: ADBLOCK USERS DESERVE THE DEATH PENALTY, DON'T THEY DADDY?
WHEN THE RICH GET RICHER I GET HORNIER :a2m::a2m::a2m::a2m:

KirbyKhan posted:

In my hubris I ran into my death in the first and second memory hole. poo poo seems rough.

Just to confirm: The memories are just go in map, click bug things, kill mans until wall swallow you. Right? Thats the loop for the map encounters right?

They're a little bit different in the Memory Sanctum or w/e, the place you zone into on the minimap. You have to do some carcasonne-type tile building and afaik generally the paths don't wall-swallow. Although some do. But not the ones you place, the ones you make paths to.

Vietnom nom nom
Oct 24, 2000
Forum Veteran
Looking for a guild invite: MrsHoag

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Guild's probably full at this point but may as well ask. Can I get an invite on MyPactIsDarkerThanYours?

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

league mechanic is boring af see you guys next one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attorney at Funk
Jun 3, 2008

...the person who says honestly that he despairs is closer to being cured than all those who are not regarded as despairing by themselves or others.
Synthesis is basically just Incursion but you build your temple at the end instead of as you go.

Also I took a break and now I can't log in. Thanks for nothing Chri$