Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Raiders. What is their plan???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
I hope Oakland has just been bidding itself up this whole time

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I really hope it’s for two firsts.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Rumors are they offered Pittsburgh a 2nd and 4th

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
God please don't give the Steelers the #4 Gruden you gently caress

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ches Neckbeard posted:

God please don't give the Steelers the #4 Gruden you gently caress

Even Gruden isn't that dumb.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Can’t blame the man. If you have the chance to hang out with Marshawn Lynch every day, you loving take it.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Trade for Brown, trade Carr.

Gruden five aces

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

No Butt Stuff posted:

Even Gruden isn't that dumb.

He traded Khalil Mack then complained about not having edge rushers. He's extremely that dumb

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
I think it was revealed in the end that Mark Davis made all those dumbass moves. Gruden is not anything terrible for the Raiders in fact you could make the case he is one of their brighter spots

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Would love brown on the Raiders. Like that's gonna be any better.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I think it was revealed in the end that Mark Davis made all those dumbass moves. Gruden is not anything terrible for the Raiders in fact you could make the case he is one of their brighter spots

This thread is about to eat you alive pal

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Still holding out hope he goes to the Express. Mettenberger needs weapons.

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Wasn’t it like Mark Davis hates the agent and refuses to deal with him?

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

Adun posted:

Wasn’t it like Mark Davis hates the agent and refuses to deal with him?

Yes. Also he's a cheapwad.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I don’t think that was revealed

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Yeah I don't believe the Raiders office trying to take heat off the Gruden hire and tank.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Yes. Also he's a cheapwad.

maybe the agent should show up in a hooters tank top and bounce around a little.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1104106224616910848

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

At least if Brown goes to Oakland he won't have to play against Pittsburgh (because both teams are totally gonna miss the playoffs)

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

It’s slowly being revealed football insiders don’t really watch football.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CharlestheHammer posted:

It’s slowly being revealed football insiders don’t really watch football.

To be fair, if I were paid even half of what the average one of them gets, let alone half of what Stephen A makes, I'd put in the same amount of effort into the job

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Gruden is good
Carr is good

The Raiders have no talent

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Blitz7x posted:

Gruden is good
Carr is good

Hiring a good GM/coach would be a start

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Blitz7x posted:

Gruden is good
Carr is good

Don't expect that to change with Grudens draft history.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

wandler20 posted:

Don't expect that to change with Grudens draft history.

Ya but that's what Mayock is for

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL

Chris James 2 posted:

To be fair, if I were paid even half of what the average one of them gets, let alone half of what Stephen A makes, I'd put in the same amount of effort into the job

Are you saying they're paid too much? Or too little?

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

The Raiders offense under Gruden ruled

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Blitz7x posted:

Gruden is good
Carr is good

Where is warcrimes?

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

I haven't been able to contact him since the Amari Cooper trade

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

what

https://twitter.com/RyanTalbotBills/status/1104168968858861568

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

"Well, we missed out on a WR. Get a, oh, I don't know, a DE."

I remember when Panthers fans thought they lots out big when Beane went to buffalo. HA!

Meanwhile Carolina just picked up a 5 million dollar option on Torrey Smith.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Blitz7x posted:

I haven't been able to contact him since the Amari Cooper trade

rip warcrimes

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

I mean maybe you can win games if you just sign an entire team of defense and special teams and never even attempt offense.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

This would be ice cold from the Hawks' end, Clark has been going all in to show how excited he is to come back to the Hawks and has been trying to recruit FAs to the team on Twitter.

But if Buffalo offered some good picks they'd have to be tempted, Seattle only has four picks and this draft is stuffed with EDGE talent. Nothing John Scneider likes better than having a ton of draft picks.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

shirts and skins posted:

This would be ice cold from the Hawks' end, Clark has been going all in to show how excited he is to come back to the Hawks and has been trying to recruit FAs to the team on Twitter.

But if Buffalo offered some good picks they'd have to be tempted, Seattle only has four picks and this draft is stuffed with EDGE talent. Nothing John Scneider likes better than having a ton of draft picks.

He was recruiting Kwon Alexander earlier today. I hope he gets traded to Buffalo. I couldn't stomach Kwon in Seattle.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Adun posted:

Imagine finding out you’re going to Vegas instead of Buffalo.

Oh yeah, Vegas. The perfect place for man like Antonio Brown :rolleyes:

That being said as a resident of this fine city I say: bring on the ridiculousness. The team could use a guy like Brown when it moves to its new home

wandler20 posted:

He was recruiting Kwon Alexander earlier today. I hope he gets traded to Buffalo. I couldn't stomach Kwon in Seattle.

You know he'd end up a bona fide star there most likely

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

John Gruden honestly just reminds me so much of Trump I can't take him seriously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Proposed rule changes:

By Kansas City; to amend Rule 16 to (1) allow both teams the opportunity to possess the ball at least one time in overtime, even if the first team to possess the ball in overtime scores a touchdown; (2) eliminate overtime for preseason; and (3) eliminate overtime coin toss so that winner of initial coin toss to begin game may choose whether to kick or receive, or which goal to defend. :lol:

By Denver; to amend Rule 6, Section 1, Article 1 to provide an alternative to the onside kick that would allow a team who is trailing in the game an opportunity to maintain possession of the ball after scoring.

- Yeah sure, make it like a 4th and 15 pass from the 20 or something.

By Washington; to amend Rule 15, Section 2 to subject all plays that occur during a game to coaches’ challenge by teams or review by the Officiating department in the instant replay system.

- Please.

By Washington; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, Article 5 to add review of personal fouls as reviewable plays in the instant replay system.
By Kansas City; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, to add review of personal fouls (called or not called on the field) as plays subject to coaches’ challenge in the instant replay system.
By Carolina, Los Angeles Rams, Philadelphia and Seattle; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, to add review of designated player safety-related fouls (called or not called on the field) as plays subject to coaches’ challenge in the instant replay system.

- I sense a theme.

By Philadelphia; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, to add scoring plays and turnovers negated by a foul to be subject to automatic review in the instant replay system.

- Ehhhh, not so sure on this one.

By Denver; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, to add all fourth down plays that are spotted short of the line to gain or goal line to be subject to automatic review in the instant replay system.

- Oh come on.

By Denver; to amend Rule 15, Section 2, to add all Try attempts (Extra point or Two-point conversion) to be subject to automatic review in the instant replay system.

- lmao.