Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Mors Rattus posted:

I think she's also just really happy that her daughter's boyfriend is capable of talking about dating without exploding, unlike her husband

Seriously, I wanna see a flashback sequence of how Tomo's mom managed to date and marry her husband, because I keep wondering if she had to start blocking all the exits from a room to stop him from fleeing in embarrassment when she wanted to get frisky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she waited until he passed out from excessive sustained blushing and then physically dragged him to an ordained minister.

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019
to-mom strikes me as a local courthouse sorta lady

AnoHito
May 8, 2014

Pharohman777 posted:

Seriously, I wanna see a flashback sequence of how Tomo's mom managed to date and marry her husband, because I keep wondering if she had to start blocking all the exits from a room to stop him from fleeing in embarrassment when she wanted to get frisky.

She beat him over the head and dragged him back to her house. He's been stuck living there ever since, rightfully scared to leave the Tomomom.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

It turns out Tomo's efforts to look nice for her love interest and gain his attention really did work!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i'm pretty sure she won't be wearing a swimsuit

Mirage
Oct 27, 2000

All is for the best, in this, the best of all possible worlds
"I can't be a guy who's just there to be dumbstruck" is the most mature sentiment I've ever seen from anyone in a romcom manga. Jun has transcended.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Mirage posted:

"I can't be a guy who's just there to be dumbstruck" is the most mature sentiment I've ever seen from anyone in a romcom manga. Jun has transcended.

In hindsight, considering the lengths to which Jun applied himself in pursuit of Tomo's strength to become the chiseled demigod he is now despite his natural shyness and dorkiness, it should come as no surprise that when it comes to being Tomo's boyfriend he is taking things just as seriously.

It's a stirring example of how even blockheads can overcome their limitations.

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out

Mirage posted:

This is both true and so culturally weird to me because doi you get dressed up for a date

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Super Jay Mann posted:

In hindsight, considering the lengths to which Jun applied himself in pursuit of Tomo's strength to become the chiseled demigod he is now despite his natural shyness and dorkiness, it should come as no surprise that when it comes to being Tomo's boyfriend he is taking things just as seriously.

It's a stirring example of how even blockheads can overcome their limitations.

If he applies the same effort he used to get swole to dressing up for a date, he's gonna arrive for his date as a bishounen.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
besides, if he wants to look his best for the date there is really only one choice of outfits.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

besides, if he wants to look his best for the date there is really only one choice of outfits.

The tree costume, right?

Pharohman777
Jan 14, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

Body oil and a thong?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Pharohman777 posted:

Body oil and a thong?

Don't judge my clothing options

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Eldercain posted:

This is both true and so culturally weird to me because doi you get dressed up for a date

That reminded me of this scene:

Let's see how the guys get ready...

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
New hairstyles for Carol and Misuzu???

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
We're headed for an all out battle.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
i can't believe tomo is finally going to kill jun once and for all

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Tomo has definitely been sabotaged.

Wallrod
Sep 27, 2004
Stupid Baby Picture
i can't believe tomo is finally going to kill misuzu and carol once and for all

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

This is just gonna set up for Jun to show up at the date looking like All Might.

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet
Ballsy of them to end Tomo with a triple homicide

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
Carol will be hugged

to death.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Oh god is carol wearing a fuzzy shirt?
I fear we might be heading towards Peak Fluff.

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

SpacePig posted:

Carol will be hugged

to death.

Acceptable if true

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

And now it turns into a brutal seinen fighting manga.

Will still read.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Sporty Tomboy has evolved into Fashionable Tomboy :sparkles:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Even Tomo has a new hairdo!

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
:allears: not only did she got the best makeover Carol and Misuzu could muster, they gave her all the ammunition needed to not screw up the date. Like what makes Jun look away.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Tomo is on the attack :getin:

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

It's the top of the first round and rising star Tomo has come out swinging! Bold, but she'll be sure to lose steam soon if she keeps herself at 100% like this!

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jun made the right outfit choice.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
And they kinda match! Vertically knit sweaters with poofy jackets and jeans :3:

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Adorable!

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Which is better, Tomo's Nahaha or Tomo's Nufufu?

John McClane
Nov 14, 2011
He's going to muster enough strength to offer a genuine compliment and it will completely annihilate her.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

JosephWongKS posted:

Akemi's Naha~

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?

JosephWongKS posted:

Nufufu. She's getting too cocky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

make mockery
Jan 31, 2019