Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Double post to say that cheerleading for American imperialism has gotten really loving lame on Twitter

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1104288087666909185?s=19

loving dork

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Well, I do.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

mllaneza posted:

Well, I do.

Me too, was not a sarcastic hmmyes, just a "this is good" hmmyes

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

Failed Imagineer posted:

Double post to say that cheerleading for American imperialism has gotten really loving lame on Twitter

https://twitter.com/adamjohnsonNYC/status/1104288087666909185?s=19

loving dork

Imagine being in a position to make people's lives better and instead you, Marco Rubio, spend hours obsessing over far left tweets in order to imitate them and then work shopping this loving garbage so your peers will think you have an ounce of originality.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Failed Imagineer posted:

Hey now, if Max Boot tweeting that any and all criticisms of Elliott Abrams are antisemitic is lame, I don't want to be cool.

DiggityDoink
Dec 9, 2007

Majorian posted:

Hey now, if Max Boot tweeting that any and all criticisms of Elliott Abrams are antisemitic is lame, I don't want to be cool.

Max Boot is the one dude with the perfect name of what should happen to him. It should be applied directly to his throat.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Grape posted:

You do know we all noticed you only chose to stop lurking the moment Mnoba started farting around again right?
Like he's an idiot, but congrats on demonstrating your'e just a version of him without balls. :thumbsup:

i don't think i've ever been complimented here, thank you grape

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
https://twitter.com/RepDougCollins/status/1104023852865212416

Yesterday the entire transcript of Bruce Ohr congressional interview was put online confirming most of what we know, he was the main conduit of the steel dossier and two seperate thumb drives of unverified trump/russia info from Fusion GPS.

One thumb drive came from his own wife, who Bruce tries to make it seem like Trump and Russia came up at breakfast and she happened to be researching the subject already lmao. Due to the timeline, she was also still working for the FBI so Congress is pretty sure she was using access to run FISA searches for her info so I think she is in a lot of trouble.

I expect as the Mueller stuff closes, stuff like this will be published faster.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Oh man, you know who's got a lawsuit from the orange rear end in a top hat next

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
lmao

https://twitter.com/DanielSchulman/status/1104345917182918657

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

So Manafort got a slap on the wrist then and told not to be such a rascal next time?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Katt posted:

So Manafort got a slap on the wrist then and told not to be such a rascal next time?

Nah he was told he was a good boy who just made a mistake this one time.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Radish posted:

Nah he was told he was a good boy who just made a mistake this one time.

Otherwise blameless life, etc

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

He's a good kid who made a mistake - we don't want this to ruin the rest of his life.

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Manafort is like a mythical elemental creature made out of refined crime-ium.

Guess he's glad he didn't flee abroad to spend the next 40 years under a false name in Russia.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Rust Martialis posted:

Otherwise blameless life, etc

That judge should be the shining example that Trumpism isn't actually a thing and he's just the id of the GOP that doesn't give a poo poo about meaningless pretenses. Exhibit B is all the neo-liberals and Never Trumpers that rushed to Abrams' defense.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I mean you gotta give this girl a hand for the job she's doing.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

FizFashizzle posted:

I mean you gotta give this girl a hand for the job she's doing.

Helping people get ahead

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

sean10mm posted:

Helping people get ahead

Making sure everything she starts gets finished.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
There's going to be a surprise ending, I'm sure of it.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
She sure is a monster who sex trafficked people against their will

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

He's a good kid who made a mistake - we don't want this to ruin the rest of his life.

Boys will be boys.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

How are u posted:

There's going to be a surprise ending, I'm sure of it.

We’ll learn she always works these deals to completion.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound

Party Plane Jones posted:

\ 'get' mod on mod probations \

No Regrets, still worth it

TheDisreputableDog
Oct 13, 2005

Rust Martialis posted:

Didn't know there were formal D&D Purges banning the worst posters periodically. Since you're back I guess the next one is due soon?

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Your near spotless record of non-poo poo posting. Ruined for mod on mod violence.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Issuing a correction: You don’t, under any circumstances, “gotta give them a hand job”

Fragmented
Oct 7, 2003

I'm not ready =(

All mods are cops, always nice to see some blue on blue.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Calaveron posted:

She sure is a monster who sex trafficked people against their will

Meanwhile it is very likely that some of the people arrested and who will be deported are themselves trafficking victims, not to mention that ICE will very likely deport everyone they possibly can associated with the scheme including the women forced to perform the acts as soon as the spotlight shifts off of them.

Founder rubs elbows with the President, the people she enslaved and groomed into taking part in her trafficking ring (probably by making the front desk job the only way out of sexual slavery) get sent to jail and deported.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/MassRoots/status/1104095633407787008?s=19

Katt
Nov 14, 2017

Roots is like the onion right? Please tell me these are actors.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

The best people.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

I can’t believe he was allowed in.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1104166202354663424

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

I love Mehdi so much. He's cut from that Jeremy Paxman mold of just delighting in making scumbags squirm, except he's way better. Everyone needs to listen to Deconstructed regularly

KillerQueen
Jul 13, 2010

How are all these people so loving bad at lying when they've made it their career?

"Yes hello police this man is avoiding an opioid addiction can you please come in?"

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat

I just don't understand why people don't like the cops! Look how hard this man is protecting and serving his community!

Imagine having your kid tell you they wanted to grow up and be a cop.

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

JonathonSpectre posted:

I just don't understand why people don't like the cops! Look how hard this man is protecting and serving his community!

Imagine having your kid tell you they wanted to grow up and be a cop.

That would be some Rosemary's Baby poo poo right there.

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

FizFashizzle posted:

I can’t believe he was allowed in.

Because the charge nurse was ordered to or called it in themselves.

Either way someone needs firing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

Thank god these peace officers was present to make sure the dying person wasn't finding some measure of physical comfort via the devil's weed.