Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I wonder if Gaz ever figured out how many days are in a year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Grinning Goblin posted:

I wonder if Gaz ever figured out how many days are in a year.

however many days the switch flipper works

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority
Gaz please give Deadpool a crash down called "Superhero Landing."

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

802.11weed posted:

the capt. marvel movie better feature a crash down strike :argh:
It's called Critical Reception

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

why is there still no playable howard the duck

PureRok
Mar 27, 2010

Good as new.
Thanos killed him.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Marvel Heroes: Perfectly imbalanced, as all things should be

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

Marvel Heroes: Perfectly imbalanced, as all things should be

It's a shame this is wasted on a game whose thread title will never be updated again.

Svensken
May 29, 2010
I'll literally riot post angrily dissapointedly on the internet if Endgame doesn't feature a panel-for-panel recreation of this:

Svensken fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Mar 8, 2019

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Kheldarn posted:

I miss Fiskmas. And crashing the servers with Boon Parties.

Fiskmas is real!!!!!!

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
Good Lord, why are you fuckers still here? and why do i still miss this poo poo game?

The Lore Bear
Jan 21, 2014

I don't know what to put here. Guys? GUYS?!

malhavok posted:

Good Lord, why are you fuckers still here? and why do i still miss this poo poo game?

you have answered your own question

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.

Mover posted:

Fiskmas is real!!!!!!

nice

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

malhavok posted:

Because you played it with the best people.

Edit: I didn't play with any of you chucklefucks, I played with the training dummy. I think I'm only still here because of autism.

Lozareth fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 9, 2019

Zigmidge
May 12, 2002

Exsqueeze me, why the sour face? I'm here to lemon aid you. Let's juice it.
No other game has ever spewed colours at me quite like this game. It is unique.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011
Throg.

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

See you in... end game.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Thingcognito was so loving cool.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

which 3 of you still have the game open

KO Derf
Jan 14, 2003

Doctor Rope
It's only been 17 months since the last update. I'm waiting for them to flip that damned switch so I can get the latest one.

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
I still miss this poo poo game.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Shine posted:

Thingcognito was so loving cool.

Thingcognito is my spirit guide.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

There's so much good and bad in Captain Marvel it's hard for me to form an overall impression. But there was Stan Lee preparing for his role in Mallrats since the movie is set in the 90's which was too :3:

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
A bunch of my friends went to see it. One guy's girlfriend fell asleep in the middle of the 2pm showing. The sum of their opinions was, in essence, the film was boring and a totally forgettable experience... Something that is probably worth a $5 rental on google play so you can catch the first 30m and then fast forward to some neat CG at the end.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Erdricks posted:

A bunch of my friends went to see it. One guy's girlfriend fell asleep in the middle of the 2pm showing. The sum of their opinions was, in essence, the film was boring and a totally forgettable experience... Something that is probably worth a $5 rental on google play so you can catch the first 30m and then fast forward to some neat CG at the end.

So the Black Panther/Infinity War complex.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

So the Black Panther/Infinity War complex.

Much, much worse. Most of the people I know IRL who are into MCU still liked Black Panther as a move, even if they thought it was overrated. 8/10 vs. 10/10 kind of thing. No one I know compared Black Panther to drinking a bottle of nyquil.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

Erdricks posted:

Much, much worse. Most of the people I know IRL who are into MCU still liked Black Panther as a move, even if they thought it was overrated. 8/10 vs. 10/10 kind of thing. No one I know compared Black Panther to drinking a bottle of nyquil.

Hello it is me. I thought it was the most boring film I have seen in a couple of years. I thought it was a very bad movie.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
Were you the guy who traded me some poo poo on Civil War's opening weekend and tried to bitch to me about how Black Panther wasn't cool as a character because I've been laughing at you since

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

Captain Marvel had the best Marvel origin story ever (the origin of Nick Fury's missing eye), a bunch of cool 90s music, and an "unleashing my hidden power and owning everybody" scene straight out of Dragon Ball. It was okay.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Shine posted:

Captain Marvel had the best Marvel origin story ever (the origin of Nick Fury's missing eye), a bunch of cool 90s music, and an "unleashing my hidden power and owning everybody" scene straight out of Dragon Ball. It was okay.

Usually the unleashing the hidden power scene is preceeded by someone getting the poo poo kicked out of him repeatedly and having friends / family members get killed. There's a big scary villain creating some stakes / tension.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Just lol at applying real movie critiques to a comic book movie

Sit down turn brain off watch things asplode for 2 hours

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

Brie Larson was so great, her smile could power a solar farm for years. :allears:

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

We had popcorn and laughed at the kitty and then went out for cheddar biscuits.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Were you the guy who traded me some poo poo on Civil War's opening weekend and tried to bitch to me about how Black Panther wasn't cool as a character because I've been laughing at you since

That was not me but now I'm curious. Dude just wanted to complain about the character?

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
Haven't been to see it yet and am not in much of a rush either actually. At the same time if I don't see it this week I'm probably going to forget to see it until home release.

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Just lol at applying real movie critiques to a comic book movie

Sit down turn brain off watch things asplode for 2 hours

I don't like to watch movies without having someone to cosmic because if I am not clicking I start thinking about what I am watching. After MH shut down I had no choice but to cancel netflix.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

FranktheBank posted:

Imagine the costumes we would have gotten for Infinity War and Endgame. Imagine the new raid of killing Thanos.

Imagine icr suggesting to us to play a video game that doesn't turn into trash in a month.

Love you icr

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

ICR, please use your powers for good and get people playing Echo Arena.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
ICR please endorse Pagan Online so we can try it

https://www.pagan-online.com