Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Count Roland posted:

Any thoughts on futons? I just laid down on some today and they felt about the same as a mattress, and since they can be folded they also meet my needs.

I mean if all you want is a glorified pillow, go nuts. There's not any structure or anything to a futon. If you're young, you'll probably be OK.

I slept on a futon through high school. In retrospect it sucked, but I made it through OK.

18 Character Limit posted:

I imagine that they also have industrial machines that will roll and seal them. (Edit: T&N's unboxing video: https://vimeo.com/138112674 That kind of compression requires more than a vacuum cleaner)

Tuft & Needle did recommend not leaving them packed that way for more than a month. I think they have a sale going on now too.

Yeah, the vacuum sealing process weakens the cell structure.

And every bedding retailer is having a sale. President's Day is the first major sales holiday of 2019. The second and third bookend the biggest mattress selling season (Memorial Day & Labor Day).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

lol wtf people actually get off work for presidents day?

DaRealAce
Dec 27, 2004
Touch It.. No I dont want to... TOUCH IT!
Not sure if anyone has run into this but I bought one of the top of line Purple Mattresses ($~3,000).

I like it but I don't know if there something better out there for me.

So if I were able to take advance of their 100 day policy, got a new mattress (with a similar policy (as most seem to have them these days)) and then decide that I actually liked the Purple the best does anyone know how Purple would handle that type of situation?

Thanks

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
Order the other one now to have both at the same time, send back whichever is the loser?

CloFan
Nov 6, 2004

Why does Purple have to know about the second mattresses at all? Or are you asking if you change your mind after the 100 days, in which case the Purple is no longer in your possession and you order a new one?

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

DaRealAce posted:

Not sure if anyone has run into this but I bought one of the top of line Purple Mattresses ($~3,000).

I like it but I don't know if there something better out there for me.

So if I were able to take advance of their 100 day policy, got a new mattress (with a similar policy (as most seem to have them these days)) and then decide that I actually liked the Purple the best does anyone know how Purple would handle that type of situation?

Thanks

Go to a bed store and try some things out. If anything really tickles your pickle, you can pop back by and ask for a more dynamic solution. Just returning the Purple to get a new mattress and then maybe go back to the Purple i guess is extremely wasteful of your time, money, and the beds themselves.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Ask yourself, do you really want to talk to pair of really nice gaudy shoes?

Is there a quick verdict on which online mattress company a the best?

Purple, Casper, Parachute, etc.

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Tab8715 posted:

Is there a quick verdict on which online mattress company a the best?

Purple, Casper, Parachute, etc.

gently caress Casper.

Tuft & Needle is owned by the same parent that owns Serta and Simmons.

Purple partnered with Mattress Firm and is kinda overloaded with demand, so lead times might be a bit stretched? I know in our markets that carry their beds on the floor, they're looking at month+ lead times for delivery.

I have no strong feelings or information on any other online companies.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

What's wrong with Casper?

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Here you go!

Saxon
Jan 21, 2006
NEEDS MORE CRIT

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Has anyone tried the difference between the original Purple and the "new" Purple?

I'm moving to a new place and want to invest in a new mattress. I like really really soft mattresses.

Is it worth getting a huge fancy new mattress or should I just get a really good, soft topper?

I don’t know if it’s been mentioned, but some Mattress Firms have Purple Mattresses on display.

Saxon fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Feb 18, 2019

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Thanks but that post was quite awhile ago, I've had my Purple for about a month now and I love it!

DuK2gO
Mar 6, 2007
kek

Terminus posted:

Looking at new mattresses(my old one is a 10+ year old spring mattress) and noticing that Zinus brand stuff is really cheap with suspiciously good reviews all around, even on mattress review sites. Anyone have experiences with these? A full for about $250 seems like a steal compared to other companies.

Late but I'm returning my Zinus king 12" today. I've been trying to let it decompress for about 3 weeks now and it only made it about halfway on one side of the bed. I even slept on it for a few nights because the manufacturer website recommended that if it's been decompressing for at least a day or two. Felt decent outside of the bottom half being a squished lump. I'm also coming from a 6 year old $400 queen basic spring bed that has turned crater-like in the center. Would not recommend. Chances are you're going to have to return at least one or two. Probably won't last more than a year either.

Looking at Ghostbed, Nectar, and a tulo.

Ghostbed - 975, 100 night trial through amazon, latex top, 11". This is what I'm leaning towards.

Nectar - 899, 180 night trial through amazon, 11", comes with 2 pillows.

tulo - 850, 120 night trial, 10".

Terminus
May 6, 2008
Thanks for responding, based on your and I think Synastren's post's I'll probably skip Zinus and pay more to not have to return it/get a replacement earlier than I would with a more expensive mattress. I imagine it's a huge hassle.

Gucci Loafers
May 20, 2006

Couldn't I theoretically just buy every single major online mattresses and return the ones I don't like for free?

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost
i'm the guy with 15 mattresses stacked up or leaning against the walls all over his house

DuK2gO
Mar 6, 2007
kek

Terminus posted:

Thanks for responding, based on your and I think Synastren's post's I'll probably skip Zinus and pay more to not have to return it/get a replacement earlier than I would with a more expensive mattress. I imagine it's a huge hassle.

Yeah dude no problem. I spoke with an Amazon rep prior to the return and I spent $359 and I'm getting over $380 back (tax). They scheduled my pickup for the 26th and it's a 4 hour window and I don't have to do anything. No repack. Just remove the bedding and have a clear path for the guys to get it. They're going to be bringing their own vacuum seal bag and carrying it out themselves. Not trying to persuade you to get a Zinus but so far Amazon is being chill about it.

And an update: my wife talked me into getting a 12" LUCID latex hybrid. If we don't like this one we're going with a nectar or ghostbed depending on how much we like the latex top.

Me again.
Oct 19, 2017
This thread has been useful to me in choosing a new mattress, so I'd better contribute my recent experience with mattress ownership: the original Purple did not work well for me. I bought a king along with their own platform base in Aug of 17 and found that it degraded very quickly. It pulls me into the center no matter where I start from, where the foam seems to melt until I am resting on the bars of the platform. It seems like adding the slightest amount of body heat causes the foam to become like pudding. I have rotated the mattress 180* several times in case it was an uneven wear issue. I am always drawn into the central vortex regardless. Getting out of bed is so hard and sleeping for more than 3-4 hours at a time causes knots all over my back which are extremely painful.

Possible contributing factor:
-I am 65" tall and weighed 200 lb. when I got it, up to 210 lb at present date. Lots of weight, concentrated in a smaller area, probably not so good.

The advice in this thread has led me to now order a pocketed-spring bed, with 4 inches of varying density foams on top, in a Firm configuration. I bought the Signature 2018 model from Brooklyn Bedding, which is firmer than the average firm, so hopefully will hold up better to short-and-fat than the Purple has. I paid $949 for a queen, $225 for the optional foundation (which I needed because I'm downsizing - King is too big), 20% off the mattress, grand total of $1069. Brooklyn Bedding is manufactured in Phoenix, which is the nearest real city from my location, so I approve of the efficiency as well as the enormous price difference between the BB and the Purple.

If this works out I'll take it as an indicator that my body is unsuited to all-foam mattresses.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle
Summer is coming, and in light of that I'm looking to sleep more comfortably. Given that I am a small (fat) furnace and my wife is some kind of lizard who complains of imminent death if the A/C is on I'd like to get some sort of cooling mattress pad/topper, what should I be looking for?

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

yaffle posted:

Summer is coming, and in light of that I'm looking to sleep more comfortably. Given that I am a small (fat) furnace and my wife is some kind of lizard who complains of imminent death if the A/C is on I'd like to get some sort of cooling mattress pad/topper, what should I be looking for?

Broadly speaking there are two methods to cool sleepers: passive cooling (heat conduction and ventilation) and active cooling (materials designed to feel or be cool, e.g., phase change material). If only one of you is sleeping hot, my recommendation would be passive cooling products, and maybe combine it with an active cooling pillow.

Protectors, etc:
For passive cooling products, hit up the Frio protector by PureCare, or look into a mattress protector that uses tencel--they will prominently place it if it has tencel. You may also want to consider getting sheets that are completely natural fibers: long staple cotton (Pima, Egyptian) or bamboo are both strong choices to help prevent overheating. Tencel, again, is very good, too. Note that you should ignore threadcount after about 400, and the material is more important.

Active cooling products are going to utilize Outlast fabric and phase change material (PCM) to pull heat away from sleepers. Protect-a-bed makes an excellent Snow protector that is PCM infused that I recommend highly; Bedgear makes a Ver-tex protector that is similar, but a bit cheaper. Neither will be inexpensive, though. Any cooling topper will utilize PCM on foam. We used to sell a topper from Columbia that was pretty fantastic and underrated. Note that Outlast will not feel as cool, but will likely be cooler over the entire; PCM will feel much cooler, but it will feel less extreme after about 20 minutes.

Pillows:
Passive cooling pillows are generally going to be down alternatives that include Frio fiber or some other proprietary filler that is efficient at heat conduction. Active cooling pillows will utilize PCM or Outlast.

===============

Completely unrelated: Do you folks think I should make an [Ask] version of this thread, or is this thread sufficient?

unbutthurtable
Dec 2, 2016

Total. Tox. Rereg.

College Slice
Just an FYI, I ended up getting the Zinus hybrid 14" (I think that's the height) mattress about two months ago and it's been great so far. It decompressed normally and has been great since.

It was between that and the helix midnight luxe (I think) hybrid mattress, and it was like $500 where the helix was like $2500 so even though I was a little suspicious of the super cheap option, I had to give it a try. And I'm glad I did. I kind of can't imagine how much better the helix could possibly be than the zinus? All I can think is that maybe in a couple years it'll be a durability question, but I don't have any issues or questions with that yet.

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Synastren posted:

Really useful stuff

===============

Completely unrelated: Do you folks think I should make an [Ask] version of this thread, or is this thread sufficient?
Thanks so much, I was wandering through amazon reviews and had no idea where to even start :)

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Sentient Data posted:

Welp, this thread convinced me to spend a lot more than I expected on a purple cal king (I'm tall as hell and don't sleep alone), and I got the sheets, protector, and platform to go with it. In a month or so when it arrives I'll either love or hate you all

Trip report: it arrived today, so yeah almost a month of waiting. It's all set up now, and it feels comfy as hell :D

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Sentient Data posted:

Trip report: it arrived today, so yeah almost a month of waiting. It's all set up now, and it feels comfy as hell :D

Which model did you get? I'm always interested in hearing about folks' experience with that product as my personal experience is limited to two models (purple.2 and purple.4).

And yeah, their partnership with us has... strained... their production capabilities.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

I went with the purple.2 calking since I prefer firmer beds, and I think it's just what I was looking for. I'll give an update in a few days to see how it all goes. Before this I was just on a 6" full size generic memory foam mattress, so, yeah, it's a hell of a step up

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Sentient Data posted:

I went with the purple.2 calking since I prefer firmer beds, and I think it's just what I was looking for. I'll give an update in a few days to see how it all goes. Before this I was just on a 6" full size generic memory foam mattress, so, yeah, it's a hell of a step up

Yeah virtually anything would be a massive upgrade from that. :v:

Did you try it out in a store first, or just order online? We have a couple of demo units in my local market, and folks have been less enthusiastic after trying them than before.

Kitten Nightmares
May 15, 2007
look through a faithless eye; are you afraid to die?

So my boyfriend has had chronic lower back pain for the past three years that we've recently somewhat attributed in part to our 5-year-old pillowtop Beauty Rest that we didn't know we should have been rotating :downs:...a month ago we turned it upside-down (pillow top face down on the slats) and after a couple nights he noticed his back pain was subsiding. I can't really feel the springs when I'm laying down so I'm tolerating it for the short term but our aim this weekend was to find a new quality mattress that we can properly maintain for the next 10 years.

On Friday we drove about an hour away to try a Casper, which my bf just wanted to try because it's advertised on pretty much all the podcasts we listen to, and he's heard it's helped people with mattress-induced back pain. Goddamn their salespeople are obnoxious. They all have "uniforms"--floppy beanies and sweatpants, and they just seemed like college kids getting paid minimum wage. We tested out their two models and my boyfriend, who weighs around 240 lbs, likes the firm one which is about double the price of the original, and I, at 100 lbs less, will be okay with whatever helps his back issues but I do prefer softer. After being given our new bff's cell phone number so he can text us when :ssh: there's a secret sale next week that he's really not supposed to tell customers about :ssh:, we decided to wander into the Macy's Home Store in the same mall to try out the Purple and see what else is available in the more traditional sense.

We compared the 4 Purple versions and weren't too impressed and since he runs very hot and sweats a lot, we thought it might not be the best option. We then started trying out the bedgear M3 Launchpad and were very impressed. I really like that the top layer can be switched out with 3 other special types of tops (which are "coming soon"--the only one currently available is a cooling one which we really like but it's nice to know we might be able to switch it to something else for colder seasons). You can choose different firmness levels for each side so I don't have to worry about being uncomfortable on a firm mattress, and hopefully during the trial period we can just have the springs switched out if our initial picks aren't right for us.

I researched bedgear and their M3 model a bit online after I got home and found out the M3 Launchpad won some innovative award from Popular Science for 2018 and has some good reviews. Last night I read through this thread and decided Casper is a hard no based on their lovely business practices but didn't see any mention of bedgear or the M3. Today we went and ordered it from our local Macy's, which is also giving a 120-day trial period and has a 10-year warrant, although the mattress protector that is required for the warranty was $400 :homebrew:. That saleslady barely knew what we were talking about but eventually found out that they do carry them and they're scheduled to learn about them at a seminar this month. The mattress will be delivered Tuesday.

So did we just make a huge mistake? I'm actually really excited to try it!

Synastren
Nov 8, 2005

Bad at Starcraft 2.
Better at psychology.
Psychology Megathread

Kitten Nightmares posted:

We compared the 4 Purple versions and weren't too impressed and since he runs very hot and sweats a lot, we thought it might not be the best option. We then started trying out the bedgear M3 Launchpad and were very impressed. I really like that the top layer can be switched out with 3 other special types of tops (which are "coming soon"--the only one currently available is a cooling one which we really like but it's nice to know we might be able to switch it to something else for colder seasons). You can choose different firmness levels for each side so I don't have to worry about being uncomfortable on a firm mattress, and hopefully during the trial period we can just have the springs switched out if our initial picks aren't right for us.

I researched bedgear and their M3 model a bit online after I got home and found out the M3 Launchpad won some innovative award from Popular Science for 2018 and has some good reviews. Last night I read through this thread and decided Casper is a hard no based on their lovely business practices but didn't see any mention of bedgear or the M3. Today we went and ordered it from our local Macy's, which is also giving a 120-day trial period and has a 10-year warrant, although the mattress protector that is required for the warranty was $400 :homebrew:. That saleslady barely knew what we were talking about but eventually found out that they do carry them and they're scheduled to learn about them at a seminar this month. The mattress will be delivered Tuesday.

So did we just make a huge mistake? I'm actually really excited to try it!

It's a bit surreal for me to see Bedgear making mattresses--they make some high quality accessories; I think the mattress should be perfectly fine. The 120 day trial is to match what the Firm does (which is fine), but it might not be quite as easy to work with in the event of an issue; 10 year warranty is an industry standard thing. The mattress protector is generally not required for warranty, but most of my competitors require it for the trial period. And you definitely got fleeced for the protector, because the most expensive protector that we sell (and popular opinion is that we're expensive!) is ~$200 in queen (240ish in king). I'm personally leery about any bed that is modular, and we've had similar pick-your-sides support style beds before. They are very much a love it or hate it product, with the majority not exactly loving it--note that if you rotate this beastie, you and your sleeping partner will need to switch sides. :ssh:

Aside from the protector, I'd say you did pretty well, considering your sales folks were garbo. If you're cool with the unique ups and downs of that style of mattress, I have no reason to think you won't be quite happy with it!

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

Trip report part 2: sleeping, resting, and sex are all great I the purple.2 - at this point it's just a matter of how long it lasts, but that's what the warranty is for. It's pricier than I've done in the past by almost an order of magnitude at around 200/mo for a year, but it honestly seems worth it

Kitten Nightmares
May 15, 2007
look through a faithless eye; are you afraid to die?

Synastren posted:

It's a bit surreal for me to see Bedgear making mattresses--they make some high quality accessories; I think the mattress should be perfectly fine. The 120 day trial is to match what the Firm does (which is fine), but it might not be quite as easy to work with in the event of an issue; 10 year warranty is an industry standard thing. The mattress protector is generally not required for warranty, but most of my competitors require it for the trial period. And you definitely got fleeced for the protector, because the most expensive protector that we sell (and popular opinion is that we're expensive!) is ~$200 in queen (240ish in king). I'm personally leery about any bed that is modular, and we've had similar pick-your-sides support style beds before. They are very much a love it or hate it product, with the majority not exactly loving it--note that if you rotate this beastie, you and your sleeping partner will need to switch sides. :ssh:

Aside from the protector, I'd say you did pretty well, considering your sales folks were garbo. If you're cool with the unique ups and downs of that style of mattress, I have no reason to think you won't be quite happy with it!

That's good to hear. The saleslady actually did originally say it would be about $200 for the protector but when she added it on her computer it came up as 389, which surprised her and she said it might have to do with it being a specialty mattress.

As for rotating, we can actually open up the mattress ourselves and reverse the position of each of the spring sets! If you order it from the website, the whole thing is shipped to you in 4 boxes and you assemble it yourself. I've read people actually found it easy and fun to put together. Our delivery comes with assembly though and I'll be at work when it's delivered on Tuesday so my bf will get to watch the magic happen.

DaRealAce
Dec 27, 2004
Some people might find this interesting - I called Purple today to ask about/start the return process of my Purple 4 (I paid ~2800) or so about 80 days ago when I bought it. When they asked why I wanted to return it I said "I don't feel I am getting a good value out of mattress in cost vs comfort/build point of view". It seems I kinda caught them off guard with this answer but here is the interesting part. The Purple rep said "If I could return 15% of what you paid for the mattress would that convince you to keep it?"

I said no and am starting the return process but just an FYI for others out there. You might be able to get a couple hundred back from your purchase for 15 mins on the phone.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I've had my Purple for about a month and a half, and it definitely doesn't feel as comfortable as it did at first. I don't know if it's just that I'm used to it now, or what.

But I really liked the softness at first and now it feels much firmer.

Edit: as I was typing this, I remembered what the Purple site said about sheets. If you don't use stretchy sheets, it stops the topper from working correctly.

I took the sheets off and confirmed that the bed is just as soft as it was, I just need to put the stretchy sheets back on.

AnonymousNarcotics fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Mar 9, 2019

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
I got a couple of sets of the Amazon Basics jersey knit sheets for my Purple after reading that the Purple branded sheets fall apart after one wash and the good rayon sheets are over $100 and they've been working really well for me.

DaRealAce
Dec 27, 2004

garfield hentai posted:

I got a couple of sets of the Amazon Basics jersey knit sheets for my Purple after reading that the Purple branded sheets fall apart after one wash and the good rayon sheets are over $100 and they've been working really well for me.

The sheets fell apart for me as well - I took some pics and sent them to Purple and they sent me free replacements. Just an FYI.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I've had my Purple for about a month and a half, and it definitely doesn't feel as comfortable as it did at first. I don't know if it's just that I'm used to it now, or what.

But I really liked the softness at first and now it feels much firmer.

Edit: as I was typing this, I remembered what the Purple site said about sheets. If you don't use stretchy sheets, it stops the topper from working correctly.

I took the sheets off and confirmed that the bed is just as soft as it was, I just need to put the stretchy sheets back on.

Hmm - I never heard/read this. What # purple version do you have?

18 Character Limit
Apr 6, 2007

Screw you, Abed;
I can fix this!
Nap Ghost

18 Character Limit posted:

Tuft & Needle did recommend not leaving them packed that way for more than a month. I think they have a sale going on now too.

I left a T&N Mint california king boxed for around 2+ weeks to have it on hand for a move. Very comfortable sleeping on it after getting it unpacked and opened up. But then I was well beyond exhausted and probably could've slept on a jacket on the floor and thought it good. Waited a few more nights to further confirm goodness. Probably one of the most comfortable mattresses I've owned. Thanks, thread.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

DaRealAce posted:

Hmm - I never heard/read this. What # purple version do you have?

I can't remember where I read it, but This article talks about it.

I have the original Purple

Oohhh I just found out Purple has a limited edition blanket on sale. It's dual sided - a cooling side and a warming side. It's normally $100 which is insane, but it's on sale for $50. It's still more than I'd like to pay for a blanket but I'm debating it bc half off is pretty good and it's also supposed to be a limited product.

AnonymousNarcotics fucked around with this message at 09:14 on Mar 10, 2019

DaRealAce
Dec 27, 2004
I've been debating getting a "heavy" blanket which I have heard really good thing about from various people. Something along the lines of ~20 pounds. Its suppose to feel womb like...

Imaduck
Apr 16, 2007

the magnetorotational instability turns me on

garfield hentai posted:

I have a couple sets of the Purple sheets and have been using them for 6 months without issue. Not sure if it's something about particular washing machines or detergents or something...

Panic Restaurant
Jul 19, 2006

:retrogames: :3: :retrogames:

Pork Pro
So I've been looking into mattresses for a bit now, but it's making my brain explode. I'm currently sleeping on some 10+ year old mattress that's saggy and starting to hurt my back. I went to a couple of stores and tried out several mattresses. I really liked a Bellanest Pillow Top Imperial and a Serta Perfect Sleeper Select Dalewood Plush, but I got home, did some research and read nothing but bad things about pillow top mattresses.

I'm real tired of going to mattress stores and doing hours of research, so after reading this thread, I'm considering trying one of the online bed in a box brands, maybe Purple or Leesa. I'm typically a back sleeper but I move constantly so I rarely wake up in the same position, and I tend to sleep fairly hot. 5'4" and around 200lbs if that matters at all. Looking for a Twin around $500-600.

Any recommendations? Thank you mattress sages, please save me from this recursive research hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
We're both hot sleepers and our house gets hot in summer. We have a tempurpedic which is reaching the end of its life. I got it in 2008.

Given that we're hot sleepers, it looks like memory foam is a bad idea? If we want a nice cool 'normal mattress' what kind of options are there? Our budget is probably no more then 2500, we'd want to buy the mattress and frame. We could go higher I suppose or if there's something good for $500 or $1000, great. We're both lowish 200's, not tall, and have a queen. We could do king or queen.